Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,359 members, 7,954,465 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:35 PM

A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. (22421 Views)

Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) / He/she Is 'just A Friend'.12 Signs Of An Emotional Infidelity / Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by ifyalways(f): 3:33pm On Jan 23, 2012
Mutter,your lawyer friend is Godsent,very helpful.

Our conclusion today are:
Chioma is NOT going the adoption route.
Mutter's lawyer friend would take her to welfare morrowwhere she would be getting counselling and the legal aspect of her situation sorted out.

Hopefully,with the Documents and legal aspect dealt with,it would be easy to get a home for the baby.

CC,for her needs,I can't say much now till i see her this evening.Yesterday's meeting was quite brief and been the first time,she was taking her time to open up to me.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Idowuogbo(f): 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2012
jay bee:

Can I suggest this girl is advised to go for serious counselling once a perfect temporary solution is formalised
I think it would come with d package if Chi visited d Reverend like Ify suggested,but den Lord knows if dey do such in lagos like debrief said.

@cocoa
Dat man is a Goat!!!!!! Like wot grudges could he still be having against his own DNA oo nonsense,does he even miss his granchild?

@BB
Hmmmmm Iya oko mi,u call calling sum1 cold blooded directly thinking aloud? maybe na me no understand Anglais oo.Anyways like I said after ify posted d gist,she should have toned down her harshness.

As per d microphone dis wan am seeing na swaroski oo,d wan I bought u was pokulowo ee.cheesy cheesy grin
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2012
ifyalways:

Mutter's lawyer friend would take her to welfare morrowwhere she would be getting counselling and  the legal aspect of her situation sorted out.

Hopefully,with the Documents and legal aspect dealt with,it would be easy to get a home for the baby.

CC,for her needs,I can't say much now till i see her this evening.Yesterday's meeting was quite brief and been the first time,she was taking her time to open up to me.

Well done and bless u, der are christains and der are christains. There are those who see someone in a bad situation, go do thanks giving that they re not in dat condition and go ahead to gossip about the person and then there is the Christ Like Being who sees his neighbor down and streches out a hand. Whatsoever you do to the least of the brethren you do unto God. God who sees in secret will reward you openly.
Please keep us informed on the needs.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by SisiKill1: 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2012
ifyalways:

Mutter's lawyer friend would take her to welfare morrowwhere she would be getting counselling and the legal aspect of her situation sorted out.

Ify. . .honestly, saying thank you and God Bless you sounds too little for what you are doing but in the absence of anything else. . .THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU!!

Please keep us appraised of the situation and if any expenses do come up, please don't hesitate to let us know.

I agree with CC about standing in gap for Chioma and her parents, at some point they are going to have to be involved in this, the earlier the better.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 23, 2012
r231:

^^^^^madam stranger. . . . how far

where have you been. . . still on honeymoon grin grin grin grin

Hi you . . . . am good. You? kiss

Which kain honeymoon be that wey no dey end! lol. Am just there jare . . . cool
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2012
big_bumper:

You wan try how many people dey forum and the rate at which members come and go, so how is one supposed to know what has been treated before? Besides it would be preposterous for everyone to toe the same line of reasoning na?

Saying this though, all Tpia was driving at was that she was in doubt and was just deliberating, and if for example like someone said that was her headache, why not allow her use the medication she deemed fit to cure herself, and if this involves talking out loudly, so be it.

Ujujoan you be Naija na, how many people have become jaded about helping people to the extent that people no longer stop at the scene of an accident for fear of their samaritan deed blowing up in their face! No be say people just dey shake head waka pass dey go their way ni!

Sometimes its better not to say anything that to add 'petrol' to the 'fire'! Silence is golden . . . maybe she should try that approach sometime. undecided
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2012
Is today Jenny's B/day? undecided
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by mutter(f): 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2012
IFY THANK GOD. You are a darling.
I am glad a solution can be found whereby the mother is not separated from the child.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2012
Ujujoan:

Is today Jenny's B/day? undecided
Yesterday, Na wa oh, new marriage sweet oh, na so u miss parry yesterday
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Aparche(f): 4:41pm On Jan 23, 2012
tpia@:

Big bumper

the title of the thread is who wants a baby girl.

This girl is cold blooded.

No, the girl is not cold blooded infact I think she is humane & still has a conscience. If she is cold blooded she would have aborted the baby when she realized she was pregnant(which by the way is a very easy/selfish option) or maybe she could have given birth to the baby, dump her inside one gutter in Lagos & go back to school pretending as if nothing happened (afterall nobody knew she was pregnant). But she didn't do any of these instead she cried out for help. I have heard/read many stories of newborn babies abandoned in unhealthy/unsafe places by their mothers who probably found themselves in the same situation that chioma found herself. I applaud her for having the courage to do the right thing.

I want to thank everyone who has helped & is helping this girl in her quest to do what's best for her baby, may God bless y'all.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2012
debrief08:

Yesterday, Na wa oh, new marriage sweet oh, na so u miss parry yesterday

Ahan nau . . madam debrief nobody invited me!

Oya Jenifa, wey my own cake. I need to eat the cake first before I wish you happy b/day! cool cool
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Confilass: 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2012
I thank God for ur wise decision and not ending your life thru. abortion or dat of ur baby. 

@ chiomamb
I just need someone to take her away from me.Call me all sorts of name but please help by taking her away.I can't watch her suffer

From dat her statement u'll know that she loves her daughter but she's just scared of parents and what ppl will say and how to cater for her (I mean d circumstances behind the scene).

Thanks all for helping her, God bless u all.  Pls let her get herself, I think she will be able to make the right decision.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bigbumper(f): 6:08pm On Jan 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:

@BB
Hmmmmm Iya oko mi,u call calling sum1 cold blooded directly thinking aloud? maybe na me no understand Anglais oo.Anyways like I said after ify posted d gist,she should have toned down her harshness.

As per d microphone dis wan am seeing na swaroski oo,d wan I bought u was pokulowo ee.cheesy cheesy grin

Well ID, if we learn to separate fact from fiction, the thought of someone saying they want to give up their child should send spines tingling, but we all know why in this case that our backward "notice me" culture - is to be blamed in this situation. And Tpia only said this as part of the dialogue ensuing between myself and her . . .so if you look closely, you will the silent "but surely this is" prefix before the word "coldhearted" and you should also be able to see the "?" at the end of her comment wink  

Shush keep your voice down jare, na penkelemess microphone i dey use joo, why you go see with that ya come-to-bed chinko eyes that my son can't get enough of cheesy
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by denzel2009: 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2012
OP, dont mind tpia@ she is suffering from kwashiorkor.

Pele e go better, when next you see trousersnake without helmet, just run!
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Idowuogbo(f): 6:24pm On Jan 23, 2012
denzel2009:

Pele e go better, when next you see trousersnake without helmet, just run!
Olumaintain u had to include ur own gbedu abi loool,but na tru ogede ti ko ba ni jacket mo do ofe strxx

@BB
Iya oko miiiiiii,hmmmmm I no get jaundice ooo I have read and I have write off don't worry she get insurance all never spoil.

My swagga eyes dey do u fotofoto abi,d love ur son get for me na jackie chan o PASHA!!!! Oju ton soro dem go takeeeee cheesy grin grin
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by coogar: 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2012
denzel2009:

how do you know tpia@ has kwashiorkor?
i hope you have not been eating her forbidden apples. grin
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by denzel2009: 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2012
coogar:

how do you know tpia@ has kwashiorkor?
i hope you have not been eating her forbidden apples. grin
Idowuogbo:

Olumaintain u had to include ur own gbedu abi loool,but na tru ogede ti ko ba ni jacket mo do ofe strxx

Iya oko miiiiiii,hmmmmm I no get jaundice ooo I have read and I have write off don't worry she get insurance all never spoil.

I doesn't knewn what the 2 both of you are talking about. lipsrsealed
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bigbumper(f): 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2012
Ujujoan:

Sometimes its better not to say anything that to add 'petrol' to the 'fire'! "Silence" is golden . . .  maybe she should try that approach sometime.  undecided

What an apt comment, never has any true words been spoken, but methinks the information coming on the back of the attack on Tpia is where this should be direected to. . .

The sole reason Chioma opened this thread was to seek help "silently" to prevent her parents and the world from knowing. . .

How many private universities are in Nigeria?

How many 24 year old non-igbo girls are currently in their final year?  

How many of these non-igbo girls are currently absent from school for one reason or the other?

How soon till someone clicks on this link and puts two and two together for tongues to start wagging and the news starts to spread like wildfire?

How would any parent then feel knowing thousands or millions got to find out before them?

How soon until everybody sabi wetin we cook wey burn the house down!

Etc

@Idowu
If that was the first thing that Tpia said, then I would see where you guys are coming from, but it was the middle of a "private conversation", hence reason you . . .er. . .ekeyofuros (and that's putting it mildly) got the wrong end of the stick grin And I hope say you too get insurance oh, cause I am sure you sabi the end of that ekeyofuro meaning, hehehe cheesy Because if motor jam that bakassi of yours and punctures it ehn, my son nor go recognise you as his wife anymore oh, abi where you go take get another gravity to sway those hips wey my son marry you for angry So take ya time oh grin

Anyway pumpkin, all I am saying is Tpia is the least of what is wrong with this thread now. . . I hope she can return back to school before her already suspicious Lecturers starts smelling a rat sha cool
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by freecocoa(f): 7:11pm On Jan 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:

@cocoa
Dat man is a Goat!!!!!! Like wot grudges could he still be having against his own DNA oo nonsense,does he even miss his granchild?

My sister we've all concluded the man dey sick for heart. He is just too strict,he hasn't even seen the grandchild let alone miss him,he forbade the girl and her boyfriend from stepping foot into his compound,the dude want to marry the girl properly but her papa say she no be him pikin again,they just kuku park well for Abuja,maybe one day God go heal the man heart.

@Denzel,you this guy you funny sha.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Idowuogbo(f): 7:50pm On Jan 23, 2012
big_bumper:

@Idowu
If that was the first thing that Tpia said, then I would see where you guys are coming from, but it was the middle of a "private conversation", hence reason you . . .er. . .ekeyofuros (and that's putting it mildly) got the wrong end of the stick grin And I hope say you too get insurance oh, cause I am sure you sabi the end of that ekeyofuro meaning, hehehe cheesy Because if motor jam that bakassi of yours and punctures it ehn, my son nor go recognise you as his wife anymore oh, abi where you go take get another gravity to sway those hips wey my son marry you for angry So take ya time oh grin

Anyway pumpkin, all I am saying is Tpia is the least of what is wrong with this thread now. . . I hope she can return back to school before her already suspicious Lecturers starts smelling a rat sha cool

Iya oko miiiiiiiii eEeeeeeee,ekeyofuro is not d koko we are all Mafilomidasis u na mean.I have read again ooo but dis ojugo needs changing sha,anyways all na past tense.Reading d feedbacks, Chi should be bck in school if all d procedures are keyed in sharply.I worry not about her bcus her creator has sent her an army load of helpers,Chi jus has to remember sum1 is looking up to her as a rolemodel dat alone u should encourage her to finish up quickly get a job and go bck for her Destiny(yes I don give dat baby name chioma lol).D lord is ur strength darling *kisses*

@ cocoa
Dat fada needs be to arrested by d holy ghost,haba he stubborn dieeeEee!!! angry angry
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by ng4am(f): 9:33pm On Jan 23, 2012
Ify, God bless u and every other person that ve contributed to help dis helpless mother.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Smilenw(f): 9:34pm On Jan 23, 2012
Yesterday at 09:41:59 AM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a baby girl who is just 5 days old,i am a student in a private University and i can't take her to school.Don't ask questions about why i brought her to the world,it is too late for that.Don't ask about her father,She has none except God.Please i am frustrated and i don't want to go dump her somewhere.I just need someone to take her away from me.Call me all sorts of name but please help by taking her away.I can't watch her suffer.She is in perfect health.

Yesterday at 10:04:39 AM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't live in Lagos.I don't know my way around here.I ran to Lagos to have the baby and because my roommate told me about a Doctor who can induce labour The Baby is 8months old.They were suspecting in school and can't risk having her while lecture is on.I'm sorry but pleae help

OP
How old is the lil one exactly? If you meant you delivered her in the 8th month of your pregnancy, isn't it a bit dangerous for the baby to be out so early? (assuming the baby is not in NICU) Premature babies are at increased risk for newborn health complications, esp respiratory problems as their lungs are not fully developed. The last thing to be recommended at this stage is the polluted Lagos air. Please take care !

Meanwhile, God bless the women who volunteered to help OP.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by tpia5: 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2012
the whole thing sounds like a scam as far as i'm concerned.

ujojoan

i thought you claimed you were pregnant?

if that's true, then i suggest you find productive things to do instead of continuing to run mouth on nl all the time.

find a pregnant woman thread and exchange ideas there.

learn what you should or shouldnt be doing, etc.

in short, you seem idle.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by toyemz(f): 1:52am On Jan 24, 2012
@chaircover

Ify please let us know what this girl & baby needs. I will be in Lagos in the next few weeks and happy to take up to 10Kg of luggage from anyone in the UK who wants to send anything to this new baby.

God will continue to bless you and your family for all the good deeds you keep doing

can i help?
pls contact me at toyinzz@yahoo.co.uk
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Ivynwa(f): 2:00am On Jan 24, 2012
denzel2009:

Pele e go better, when next you see [size=16pt]trousersnake[/size] without helmet, just run!

grin grin

Funny!

Snaky and wriggly, now don't be mad at me!
No be wetin you call am? grin  grin

@Chiomamb
I am thinking that the title of your thread should be amended.
It's true you wrote that because of the way you were feeling and fortunately got help but it sounds a bit dehumanizing too.
We don't want people searching for stuffs in the internet and thinking that we Nigerians are too unfeeling to be asking "Who wants a Baby girl?, She is just a week old. Lagos-Nigeria" . I hope you understand Sweetie, we are not being harsh on you. More hugs to you and your lovely one.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by mutter(f): 8:28am On Jan 24, 2012
Smilenw, I have had kids that come 4 weeks earlier and it was no problem at all.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2012
God bless all who are helping, in one way or the other, it's really touching.

I read somewhere Chaircover's going to Nigeria shortly. How do we get baby clothes, bottles, wipes and diapers to her? We'd send formula too, but babies are fussy, and it may take some time before she decides which brand of formula she likes, so that could come later.

Do we post email contacts, and get details on how / where to send donations? Any means of making monetary contributions yet?
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by r231(m): 1:58pm On Jan 24, 2012
^^^^pls email nairalandcharity@gmail.com for donations

Thanx
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 24, 2012
^^^ Thanks, email sent.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2012
tpia@:

the whole thing sounds like a scam as far as i'm concerned.

ujojoan

i thought you claimed you were pregnant?

if that's true, then i suggest you find productive things to do instead of continuing to run mouth on nl all the time.

find a pregnant woman thread and exchange ideas there.

learn what you should or shouldnt be doing, etc.

in short, you seem idle.

Ouch! I guess it hurts to be 'attacked'. undecided

Why dont you come back and talk to me when you figure out what your gender is cool
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by tpia5: 11:55pm On Jan 24, 2012
Na your own i dey tell you.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by mazaje(m): 12:07am On Jan 25, 2012
tpia@ go suck on a big di[i]c[/i]k and choke on it while sucking it worthless BI[i]T[/i]CH. . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

How Do You Handle Incest Issue In A Family? / Her Husband Lied About His Job / Minor Acts That Cause Damage In Marriages.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.