Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,462 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. (22030 Views)

Man Disappeared Just A Month To His Wedding (photo) / He/she Is 'just A Friend'.12 Signs Of An Emotional Infidelity / Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by jaybee3(m): 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2012
coogar:

abeg jaybee, send me the details of the chioma babe.

I don't have her details. Not sure if she has an email addy on her profile.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by freecocoa(f): 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2012
@Paddy,you no need interview me that one na my right by friendship so just sign me up already,but shame to you,ordinary akara you no sabi fry. tongue
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by jaybee3(m): 3:15pm On Jan 26, 2012
big_bumper:

OAM4J, una see Ifyalways dey holla say I wan thief her account oh so she has to know by fire by force how I got Chioma's email which was on her profile! Plus what was all those about Aunty Kemi's school mate, shuo, na which one be that, adult education!!!

where or when did she make that claim.
Any straight thinking person wouldn't just drop their account willy nilly without checking/confirming what it's meant for and how it's going to be used.

Is it fair to conclude that this is being blown outta proportion cos of prior history between the two of you?
At the end of the day each and everyone of us wanna help so why don't we just focus on that

1 Like

Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by freecocoa(f): 3:16pm On Jan 26, 2012
ifyalways:

@thread. I have called and spoken to Chioma now and she said she would come on here when she finds the time to state exactly what she wants or needs.

Till then, its goodbye thread! Not in the least interested in discussions bordering on boring folks and their hung over life.
Permit me to say that chioma girl is not serious,what does she mean by "find time to state exactly what she wants or needs"? See someone people want to help,mscheeew.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by chelseabmw(m): 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2012
Big bumper. . . i never called u a scammer and i will never call u one. . . . If u feel my message was in any way related to  sorry ma'am. . . .Ur boy is lying down on the floor greeting u in yoruba way smiley. . . pls don't take it personal
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by coogar: 3:21pm On Jan 26, 2012
jay bee:

I don't have her details. Not sure if she has an email addy on her profile.

jupiter's cöck!

1 Like

Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by maclatunji: 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2012
ifyalways:

Lool !
Issues. . . Loads and baggages. Ouch!

Oh my days. Out comes the victim placards and the pity party train.

Rofl!
Anyhow, its either a case of reading without understanding or a consistent effort to be mischievous. Or n

I am posting from mobile: BB's post should be here as well.

Big Bumper and Ifyalways, the 2 of you should exchange contact details, insult each other all you want but sort out this issue between the two of you. You are both mothers and very good women, it is not beyond you to sort this out without 3rd party interference. If you agree we can get Mukina2 to exchange your e-mail addresses. This ish has gone-on for too long and has to stop!

Chaircover, behave yourself with those toys you are throwing out of your pram!
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by coogar: 3:25pm On Jan 26, 2012
maclatunji:

I am posting from mobile: BB's post should be here as well.

Big Bumper and Ifyalways, the 2 of you should exchange contact details, insult each other all you want but sort out this issue between the two of you. You are both mothers and very good women, it is not beyond you to sort this out without 3rd party interference. If you agree we can get Mukina2 to exchange your e-mail addresses. This ish has gone-on for too long and has to stop!

Chaircover, behave yourself with those toys you are throwing out of your pram!

you are a consummate tool for saying chaircover is throwing toys out of your pram!
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2012
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bournvita: 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2012
coogar:

you are a consummate tool for saying chaircover is throwing toys out of your pram!

Why Is he a "fool"?
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by queensmith: 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2012
freecocoa:

You go grow grey hairs while waiting to see pishure that's if all your hairs never white finish. cheesy

cry cry cry cry
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by chelseabmw(m): 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2012
@@@@odunno
          This one that u are just mentioning my name up and down,its either u like me,hate me or love me . . . .just kidding cheesy anyways,sorry for what i have done maybe my hands where actually to fast grin hope say u go forgive me?

But seriously,nobody ever told me that chioma was a scammer,NOBODY.I made the conclusion myself cos of the d way and manner things where going here in this thread.I came in yesterday,but the first post she made was removed. . . it sounded suspicious. . .  undecided
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bournvita: 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2012
They are not kids, and it's really embarrassing watching them go back and forth with each other.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by jaybee3(m): 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2012
coogar:

jupiter's c[i]o[/i]ck!
how about venus prick?
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2012
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by ronkebp(f): 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2012
The whole story is soooo confusing Can someone please explain what problem Chioma really has?? why does she need money, is she an orphan, are her parents poor, what is the connection between her parents paying shool fees and Nl helping her with the school fees?

We can all help her, but we need to know why she needs help and not somebody trying to take NLanders for a fool with her inconsistent stories.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by coogar: 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2012
bournvita:

Why Is he a "fool"?

he is a tool because when you want to be a peacemaker, you don't choose sides.
how do you expect this tool of a man to manage a home?

jay bee:

how about venus prick?

venus is a woman, jaybee.
don't blaspheme.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by chelseabmw(m): 3:36pm On Jan 26, 2012
Who are those fighting here?  shocked

@Ify. . . .pls just take things cool
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 26, 2012
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by coogar: 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2012
ronkebp:

The whole story is soooo confusing Can someone please explain what problem Chioma really has?? why does she need money, is she an orphan, are her parents poor, what is the connection between her parents paying shool fees and Nl helping her with the school fees?

We can all help her, but we need to know why she needs help and not somebody trying to take NLanders for a fool with her inconsistent stories.

very clear case.

this girl is a private school student that got pregnant. . . . .

the fees her parents gave her was used to pay for her medical bills when she delivered her child.
now she has a child on her and a debt of £££ that was meant to pay her school fees.

so she needs someone to take the child off her and some amount of money to balance what was spent from her school fees.
but some of the posters here are too thick to understand that.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bournvita: 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2012
Lol my bad sauron. He only replied with cc's words kiss

Can you all sharappppp  tongue and go get busy, save your strength and saliva for when chioma replies. grin

Me I am going to re fuel incase of incasity grin

As for BB and ifyalways. I have nothing to say until I have finished re fueling, you both need the forgiving power of your creator, see oyedepo or tb Joshua grin

See those spoilt boys talking about male and female anatomy, before you know naaaa, the topic will change from chioma to who performs best(naa I did not start the convo so please stop looking at me)  lipsrsealed I comment my reservoir  cool
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by r231(m): 3:42pm On Jan 26, 2012
ok people please come and give me a helping hand here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-855820.0.html#msg10052927

we return back here when baby mama shows up grin grin grin
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by denzel2009: 3:42pm On Jan 26, 2012
coogar:

he is a tool because when you want to be a peacemaker, you don't choose sides.
how do you expect this tool of a man to manage a home?

Coogar, Maclatunji was being sarcastic cos Chaircover did say she would throw away her toys from the buggy
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by freecocoa(f): 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2012
chaircover:

bounvita you need carrots as well cos ur eyesight is playing up. Too much Mas********* cool

He said tool not fool grin
grin grin
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by OAM4J: 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2012
I dont know how to handle this BB and Ify case sef.  I wish I can invite both of them into my room while I let them finish their fight once and for all, thereafter join them to make love peace and they both shall live happily after  undecided  cheesy But seriously I think i need to get in touch with both of you and lets find a way to end this beef.
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bournvita: 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2012
^^womanizer ekuro lo naaa jooo cheesy
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2012
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by denzel2009: 3:47pm On Jan 26, 2012
chaircover:

Pram not buggy  cool  Dont lets start our own o!
ati buggy/pram or moses basket, you sha throway toys. wink
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by coogar: 3:49pm On Jan 26, 2012
denzel2009:

ati buggy/pram or moses basket, you sha throway toys. wink

this is a piss-take.
chaircover is easily the most peace-loving poster on this forum.

i can vouch for her!
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 26, 2012
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by OAM4J: 3:52pm On Jan 26, 2012
bournvita:

^^womanizer ekuro lo naaa jooo cheesy

For wia? I am now born again o. . . old things have passed away, behold OAM4J is now new  grin Am a only trying to make love peace with both of them cos am a lovepeacemaker  cool
Re: A Baby Girl,she Is Just A Week Old. by bigbumper(f): 3:54pm On Jan 26, 2012
Hmmm, not interested yet felt the need to drop two posts within 6 minutes "telling us" this redundant information. And yeah we have "heard" you that you have only called her this "one" time today cool

chaircover:

Ok time to throw MY toys out of the pram  grin grin

How come I was "indirectly" accused of calling people scammers when I had done no such thing? meanwhile I have never for once mentioned aunty kemi in any of my posts  cool

What a day!!

I did not accuse you indirectly cool Even if the person carry fire for head, only N10 satchet of pure water is all it takes to douse it cool

maclatunji:

@bolded, very true- this misunderstanding could easily become Police wahala. We should take things easy and not get into trouble whilst trying to help someone.

I know it sounds very hard to believe but this was what Tpia was driving at, hence reason she made the "in a civilised Country, this could land Nairaland into trouble" comment. . .hence reason i was saying she should be left to say her mind.

Idowuogbo:

Iya oko miiiiiiiii,okay now dis is twisted to my understanding deres 2 aunty kemis shey,no wahala na Chioma no wey she find d second 1 oooo.

Unto chelsea Iya oko miiii,I don't want to go bck and forth about dis issue cus my akara is stressing me angry angry.Chelsea stated his opinion but he dint say "Aunty kemi na scammer" now,Ify even told chelsea to slow his tongue as she didn't send any information to him about "Aunty Kemi" been a scammer.I no blame chelsea maybe dem don dupe am tire hence his frustrations lool.Iya oko mii chill misunderstanding took place probs y d name "Aunty Kemi" made Cc and IFy feel akward.No b u olowo ijora who u wan dupe,abeg forget money na ororo for ya side.Oya come help me I have burnt 7 akaras already oo,I want it to b rite so I fit show say Badosky na alapa stainless

@cc
Oh gal all kinds of akara jare,akara belgium akara lome anything I jus wana make AKARA!!!!

@coCoa
Yes o I dey open venture,come make I interview u as d assistant mananger to BADOSKY AKARA PRODUCTIONS. cheesy grin

Not talking to you only here. It is not fair how people are slyly trying to heap the blame on Chelseabmw because men don't talk and engage in back and forth, una nor dey do well oh. No one came out to tell him to stop oh, instead everyone was just feeling smug and ish. . . Na so una dey encourage nonsence and senseless attack on Gboliwe oh, unbeknown to you she had previously donated, unbeknown to you that the Gboliwe I was chanced to stumble on, on NL on Hotangel's thread is disabled with a bad leg too, and has been unemployed since because of her disability, I went to read some of her posts to make sure it was not the same person, but turned out twas her and also found out the unfortunate news that she had lost her Pops to this recent bombing melee, yet this girl volunteered to help on the Charity board but got sidelined. . .and I had to contact a Moderator to see how to push her case forward. . .

Again, she hasn't asked for help, but we have to be mindful of people around us and how/what we say to people and we all don't have to wait for a case to come up or wait for a case to go through some committee before we help. . .sorry I only just started reading the Bible recently, but what are we gonna say when Jesus ask in future like he said he would - "when I was hungry you did not feed me, when I was thirsty you did not give me water. . .are we gonna say "erm the Nairaland Admin Officer was on two weeks maternity leave, blah blah blah. . .sofry sofry oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Court dissolves Five Year-old Marriage Over Husband’s Impotence / Mother Accuses Soldiers Of Stomping 20-month-old Baby To Death In Delta (pic) / How Do I Save For The Future So As Not To Learn The Hard Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.