Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? (4697 Views)

RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible / 72 Signs Of the end time. / Does The Koran Really Encourage Faithful Moslems To Kill Christians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by proo212(m): 12:53am On Jan 24, 2012
And how am I mixing the journey It says so on the narration with the verse. I gave the narration and link to the verse. Any person that reads this will get what the narrator is talking about. Are you now the narrator to disprove what he wrote. We are all educated people here, At least I hope we all are,

One night the Angel Jibril transported the Holy Prophet on al-Buraq from Masjid-i-Haram to Masjid-i-Aqsa (the Temple). There the Holy Prophet offered his prayers along with the other Prophets. Then he took him towards the higher spheres, where he met some of the great Prophets in different spheres. At last he reached the Highest Place in the Heavens, and was received in audience by AIlah.

If he was received in audience by allah, he must have seen him now abi how do you compute that. He cannot go all the way through all the heavens to get to allah audience and not see him!!! And the mosque in Jerusalem was not built when only he and the donkey flew in the night ooooo

I Have been to other Islamic websites and they are at a loss on how to explain this. The lies and twisting will always find you out, Now these scholars are some men, hahaha, when they agree with you concerning Jesus Christ not being the Son of God/God then they are muslim scholars. ,
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by Sweetnecta: 8:07am On Jan 24, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^ The Bible says no one has seen God at anytime and lived. That is different from hearing the Voice of God. God spoke to many, including Moses in the burning bush event, but from a veil, Unseen but Heard.

Did anybody see God at the Baprtism where John and Jesus were present or is God of the christian a DOVE? if God were to be seen by anyone, these could have been the events because they were land mark events.

The land mark event of Muhammad [as] was the Invitation of God to him as he was transported from Makka to Jerusalem where he took leadership of all prophets. Then from Jerusalem to Heavens, and beyond where he received the exact numbers of daily salah and their rakah, at the same time receiving the last 4 verses of Chapter 2.

He heard the Voice of God and their was LIGHT as the VEIL between him and God Almighty.

AGAIN no one sees God and lives. Muhammad [as] had not finished his mission, so it is acceptable that a man to live a life must not see God. No one has seen God and lived; Not Moses, Not Jesus, not Muhammad [as].

Imagine this; If Jesus had seen God he would have been able to tell you "the image and likeness" [not that i believe in this but i need to use it to argue for the fact that God is not for anyone alive to see]. If Moses had seen God, he would have described Him. Imagine if any prophet had said "I have seen God, I now His Form"? Do you not think that people will ask that He be described? What will be Unique and absolutely Awesome about what you know its limit? Nothing.
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by proo212(m): 9:15am On Jan 24, 2012
The land mark event of Muhammad [as] was the Invitation of God to him as he was transported from Makka to Jerusalem where he took leadership of all prophets. Then from Jerusalem to Heavens, and beyond where he received the exact numbers of daily salah and their rakah, at the same time receiving the last 4 verses of Chapter 2.

A murderer and adulterer invited to the presence of God. Why was Adam kicked out of paradise? Please tell me Mohammed was righteous to be invited to God's presence!  Please give me one reason why he was qualified to be leader of all the prophets?

Even after supposedly going to meet allah, he still came back and killed and r.aped and plundered, and he was supposed to have been in "god's presence. Because obviously it must have been before the jewish woman cooked meat for him after he killed her family.

Meanwhile prophet Jesus with his miraculous birth and mighty works is not the leader of all prophets? The same prophet who you say was not crucified but god assumed him unto himself is not higher in importance than mohammed. The same prophet who even in your book there was no sin accounted to his name!

What bugs me is this, if you deny the deity of Jesus Christ, you should give me something better than He offers. With stories and fables like you have just delivered above, even a child can tell this is silliness.
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by LagosShia: 12:00pm On Jan 24, 2012
proo212:

A murderer and adulterer invited to the presence of God. Why was Adam kicked out of paradise? Please tell me Mohammed was righteous to be invited to God's presence! Please give me one reason why he was qualified to be leader of all the prophets?

Even after supposedly going to meet allah, he still came back and killed and r.aped and plundered, and he was supposed to have been in "god's presence. Because obviously it must have been before the jewish woman cooked meat for him after he killed her family.

Meanwhile prophet Jesus with his miraculous birth and mighty works is not the leader of all prophets? The same prophet who you say was not crucified but god assumed him unto himself is not higher in importance than mohammed. The same prophet who even in your book there was no sin accounted to his name!

What bugs me is this, if you deny the deity of Jesus Christ, you should give me something better than He offers. With stories and fables like you have just delivered above, even a child can tell this is silliness.

may be he was emulating the biblical jehovah who ra.ped a 12 years old,snatched her from her 90 years old husband and then preganted her!!!

animal claiming to be in Germany.
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 24, 2012
LagosShia:

may be he was emulating the biblical jehovah who ra.ped a 12 years old,snatched her from her 90 years old husband and then preganted her!!!

animal claiming to be in Germany.

You are so ravaged with hurt and anger, grin grin

You are in our prayers !!!
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 24, 2012
proo212:

A murderer and adulterer invited to the presence of God. Why was Adam kicked out of paradise? Please tell me Mohammed was righteous to be invited to God's presence!  Please give me one reason why he was qualified to be leader of all the prophets?

100% Gbam.

How can a murderer be invited into God's presence without the pardoning of Christ Jesus.
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by LagosShia: 1:35pm On Jan 24, 2012
frosbel:

You are so ravaged with hurt and anger, grin grin

You are in our prayers !!!

you are not in my prayers.and i do not need your pagan prayers.may Allah spare me that curse!

your case is hopeless.no matter the proof and facts and evidence and knowledge that is shown unto you,you are still adamant on falsehood.

i pity you because you know "pride always come before the fall".

inshaAllah,you will be one more sign for others to take heed.
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by proo212(m): 1:56pm On Jan 24, 2012
For the sake of argument, lets just assume he was actually in the presence of god, why would he come back from beholding his majesty and go on attacking especially the jews. It also said he went to Jerusalem (the farthest mosque) and he saw moses (a jew) on his way to allah. Then come back and attack his people and still despising the same people to this day!

Remember on his death bed he cursed the jews.

Let us reason with our heads, Even you cannot explain this. Its just impossible

He might have been in the presence of allah but he definitely wasn't in the presence of the Almighty God.
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 24, 2012
LagosShia:

you are not in my prayers.and i do not need your pagan prayers.may Allah spare me that curse!

your case is hopeless.no matter the proof and facts and evidence and knowledge that is shown unto you,you are still adamant on falsehood.

i pity you because you know "pride always come before the fall".

inshaAllah,you will be one more sign for others to take heed.

You mean plagiarised evidence and knowledge from the [U]corrupted[/U] BIBLE, grin grin
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by drstan(m): 2:20pm On Jan 24, 2012
Pls stop going out of the thread,, GIV ME MY SIGN, .bt b4 islam christianity was, Jesus talk about false prophet wil arise so we the christian ar not suprise bt we cant stand to see people going to hell, that why we just have to say d trut,
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by LagosShia: 2:27pm On Jan 24, 2012
proo212:

For the sake of argument, lets just assume he was actually in the presence of god, why would he come back from beholding his majesty and go on attacking especially the jews. It also said he went to Jerusalem (the farthest mosque) and he saw moses (a jew) on his way to allah. Then come back and attack his people and still despising the same people to this day!

Remember on his death bed he cursed the jews.

Let us reason with our heads, Even you cannot explain this. Its just impossible

He might have been in the presence of allah but he definitely wasn't in the presence of the Almighty God.

the journey was physical and he saw signs and wonders.he never saw God because the Quran clearly says no one can.
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 24, 2012
LagosShia:

the journey was physical and he saw signs and wonders.he never saw God because the Quran clearly says no one can.

What the !!     

You mean a physical man went to the 3rd heaven , all the way above the planets and stars, in physical form and came back alive 

I go die ooooo    grin grin grin
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by LagosShia: 4:24pm On Jan 24, 2012
frosbel:

What the !!

You mean a physical man went to the 3rd heaven , all the way above the planets and stars, in physical form and came back alive

I go die ooooo grin grin grin

such a christian hypocrite!

sometimes i wonder if christianity teaches you to lie,hate and mislead people.

didn't your Jesus sky-rocketed into the heavens?

what did he use?
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2012
LagosShia:

such a christian hypocrite!

sometimes i wonder if christianity teaches you to lie,hate and mislead people.

didn't your Jesus sky-rocketed into the heavens?

what did he use?

Jesus who is the Son of God, did indeed go in the clouds to heaven, he remains there, sitted at the right of God , this , after he conquered Death.

Besides there were multiple witnesses.

In the case of Muhammad, no witnesses were present, I wonder why undecided undecided
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by drstan(m): 5:10pm On Jan 24, 2012
Frosbel@ that is just it, there are many witnesses in all d acount of Jesus, bt mohammed, NEVER! It is the prophet said, this,said that, and d people wil just write it down and then they wil say message from GOD, even mohammed confirem that in all the prohet it is only jesus that have no satanic touch since from birth. In the teachings of mohammed, Hadith mishkat ulmasabil vol 1. Page 43. Mohammed said there is none among the sons of adam who is born but not touched by satan (evil)touch, but this is not the case of mary and her son (JESUS CHRIST) JOHN 14.30 JESUS agre wit what mohammed said about him when he said "concerning satan, he has nothing in me. Also in koran19.17 and 19.19
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 24, 2012
frosbel:

Jesus who is the Son of God, did indeed go in the clouds to heaven, he remains there, sitted at the right of God , this , after he conquered Death.

In the case of Muhammad, no witnesses were present, I wonder why undecided undecided

I always wondered why all mohammad's "miracles", trips to heaven and jerusalem or his speaking with angel gabriel all happened out of earshot of witnesses. grin
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by LagosShia: 6:56pm On Jan 24, 2012
frosbel:

lol @ multiple witnesses.i guess you mean the account of Mark 16 Verses 9-20 which are disputed and regarded as inauthentic by bible scolars and relegated to a footnote.they even added that the earliest manuscripts of the bible do not have those verses.so where did Jesus disappear to? grin grin grin

lol@ go in the clouds.is he an airplane? i never knew there are people who can fly!!! grin grin grin
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by LagosShia: 7:41pm On Jan 24, 2012
davidylan:

I always wondered why all mohammad's "miracles", trips to heaven and jerusalem or his speaking with angel gabriel all happened out of earshot of witnesses. grin

contemporaries of Muhammad (sa) certainly witnessed miracles and prophecies even though they may not have witnessed each and every that is reported in the Quran.nonetheless,with the angry disbelievers the pagan arabs were,Muhammad's (sa) claim never went unnoticed or unchallenged,and each time he came out truthful.in the event of the Isra Wal Miraj,he was tested.you can see from the thread below where account was given of it:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-835683.64.html#msg9928944

on the Isra Wal Miraj,he was questioned and what he reported was confirmed by those who were coming from there.

also when i say the Quran is filled with miracles and is indeed a miracle for all time,you just need to look in the below thread and see just a tip of the ice-berg:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-854219.0.html

the Holy Quran is certainly unlike this:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-550247.64.html
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by LagosShia: 7:46pm On Jan 24, 2012
drstan:

Frosbel@ that is just it, there are many witnesses in all d acount of Jesus, bt mohammed, NEVER! It is the prophet said, this,said that, and d people wil just write it down and then they wil say message from GOD, even mohammed confirem that in all the prohet it is only jesus that have no satanic touch since from birth. In the teachings of mohammed, Hadith mishkat ulmasabil vol 1. Page 43. Mohammed said there is none among the sons of adam who is born but not touched by satan (evil)touch, but this is not the case of mary and her son (JESUS CHRIST) JOHN 14.30 JESUS agre wit what mohammed said about him when he said "concerning satan, he has nothing in me. Also in koran19.17 and 19.19

if you can provide me just one book in the bible that is called "the gospel according to Jesus" i will abandon Islam!!!do it!!!but you will never.at least Muhammad (sa) witnessed his teachings written.but all the new testament books were written decades after Jesus (as) have left the earth.and you have the zeal to tell us that we believe what people say.that is true for christianity.moreover the unlearned condition of the Prophet (sa) shows that his contemporaries saw and believed in him.

and as for the hadith you are quoting,please present the hadith.your posts really do not make sense because you copy those hadiths from websites that are anti-islam distorting the truth by summarizing the hadiths are putting their words into them.
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by drstan(m): 9:00pm On Jan 24, 2012
Lagoshia@lol, al those hadith ar not from any site, i told u i have an x-islamic scholar, now pastor he is my friend so al d hadith,koran and d source i nid ar wit him,so stop tinking am copying and pasting from an anti-islamic site, more'ova am usin a web browser how can i copy and past? Wel giv us a straight answer instead of posting a fabricated thread as a link for u debate,.wel i no u hav goten many prove teling u about d false hood of islam bt is just had 4 u to acept i have come acrose many like u, bt dip down in there hat they no d trut, @wel i lov al ur post u ar to good in defending ur self, bt u ar always confuse, wat i wil tel u is that u no al d trut so folo d trut and worship ur GOD in HOLINESS, if do u practice Holiness, #One love.
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 24, 2012
LagosShia:

if you can provide me just one book in the bible that is called "the gospel according to Jesus" i will abandon Islam!!!do it!!!but you will never.at least[b] Muhammad (sa) witnessed his teachings written[/b].but all the new testament books were written decades after Jesus (as) have left the earth.and you have the zeal to tell us that we believe what people say.that is true for christianity.moreover the unlearned condition of the Prophet (sa) shows that his contemporaries saw and believed in him.

and as for the hadith you are quoting,please present the hadith.your posts really do not make sense because you copy those hadiths from websites that are anti-islam distorting the truth by summarizing the hadiths are putting their words into them.

Really? Aisha doesnt agree with you.
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by LagosShia: 11:31pm On Jan 24, 2012
drstan:

Lagoshia@lol, al those hadith ar not from any site, i told u i have an x-islamic scholar, now pastor he is my friend so al d hadith,koran and d source i nid ar wit him,so stop tinking am copying and pasting from an anti-islamic site, more'ova am usin a web browser how can i copy and past? Wel giv us a straight answer instead of posting a fabricated thread as a link for u debate,.wel i no u hav goten many prove teling u about d false hood of islam bt is just had 4 u to acept i have come acrose many like u, bt dip down in there hat they no d trut, @wel i lov al ur post u ar to good in defending ur self, bt u ar always confuse, wat i wil tel u is that u no al d trut so folo d trut and worship ur GOD in HOLINESS, if do u practice Holiness, #One love.

with him? they should be with you.so he is the one deceiving you.

do you seriously know what is the meaning of "fabricated"?fabricated thread? hello?are you okay?

i'm confuse?and yet i send you guys jumping in disarray.please keep quiet.and its not our fault you are using your phone.so please either get a pc or stop literring the threads.
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by Sweetnecta: 11:34pm On Jan 24, 2012
@drstan; you people were given 4 opportunities to convert Lagosshia and me and I am definitely sure Vedaxcool will come on board, jsut like many muslims on NL.

I will personally ask my wife, a former christian and her family, her friends [former muslims], the many reverts I personally know to leave Islam. None of you can dent Islam.

I have practiced Islam all my life. I have continued to practice it even in the epicenter of 911. i see many people abandoning christianity. Before long, Allah will make muslim out of habiolah on Nairaland, under the thread he asked us to preach to him from.

I personally have seen many chrisitan clergy men who abandoned christianity and are now on the path of propagating islam.

@Davidylan: what is it that Aisha [ra] disagree with Lagosshia on? the written Quran? Thats is impossible, because it was collated as a single book there were many complete copies in loose parchment written on different kinds of surfaces. they were not in any other language except the one it was revealed in: Arabic.
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by LagosShia: 11:35pm On Jan 24, 2012
davidylan:

Really? Aisha doesnt agree with you.

whether she does or she does not has no significance on me.i dont agree with her anyways! grin
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by drstan(m): 10:25am On Jan 25, 2012
Hahaha,.lagoshia & sweetnectar,@ u no there ar thousand of question without an answer from islam. But there ar les than ten question with an answer u people ask in christianity,e.g why christian worship, Jesus,?, is Jesus God? Where in d bible Jesus say worship me,? And yet u no d vers in the bible which Jesus said i and my father are one, even Mohammed said that jesus is coming back to be the ruler of the world, hadith shahih al bukhari volume 3,page 425 and volume 4 page 657, , hadith muslim book 1 page 76, hadith bukhari from abu hurairah book 2 page 256 and revelation 22:12 confirm al those hadith, i wil type what the hadith said u type it ur self if u hav it, if not go to islamic store u mite get it, if u ar close to any islamic scholar that make it easy ask him he can get it 4 u, But if u want me to type it just request,@and u sweetnectar u said we should giv answer to lagoshia question an win him to christ ,ok i want to ask u this question do tink d devil(satan,iblis) wil ever repent from his sin,?
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 25, 2012
LagosShia:

whether she does or she does not has no significance on me.i dont agree with her anyways!  grin

You don't agree with Muhammad's young wife
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by drstan(m): 11:44am On Jan 25, 2012
Frosble.@abeg no kil me wit laf, "yong wil lol"
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by LagosShia: 11:57am On Jan 25, 2012
frosbel:

You don't agree with Muhammad's young wife

no! would have only agreed if it was jehovah's young wife he snatched from a 90 years old.
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by LagosShia: 11:59am On Jan 25, 2012
drstan:

Hahaha,.lagoshia & sweetnectar,@ u no there ar thousand of question without an answer from islam. But there ar les than ten question with an answer u people ask in christianity,e.g why christian worship, Jesus,?, is Jesus God? Where in d bible Jesus say worship me,? And yet u no d vers in the bible which Jesus said i and my father are one, even Mohammed said that jesus is coming back to be the ruler of the world, hadith shahih al bukhari volume 3,page 425 and volume 4 page 657, , hadith muslim book 1 page 76, hadith bukhari from abu hurairah book 2 page 256 and revelation 22:12 confirm al those hadith, i wil type what the hadith said u type it ur self if u hav it, if not go to islamic store u mite get it, if u ar close to any islamic scholar that make it easy ask him he can get it 4 u, But if u want me to type it just request,@and u sweetnectar u said we should giv answer to lagoshia question an win him to christ ,ok i want to ask u this question do tink d devil(satan,iblis) wil ever repent from his sin,?

when you can type properly and present the hadiths in full (not summarizing them and sumggling your words into them as you people do with the bible),then you'd be replied.it is really not our fault that you are fanatical enough but cannot afford a laptop.or if you can,please use it.thanks.
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by drstan(m): 3:05pm On Jan 25, 2012
Lagoshia@lol, i said find d hadith ur self ,am just quoting d hadith chapter, dat mata to me,as u quote d vers of d bible dat suit u,, and who told u i dont have laptop, or wil a latop conect to the net without an internet service, or bekus i want to log on NL then i wil go to a service area when my phone can do it? Puff!. If u can not get d hadith in an islamic stor ,just request i wil type it 4 u.
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by LagosShia: 3:32pm On Jan 25, 2012
drstan:

Lagoshia@lol, i said find d hadith ur self ,am just quoting d hadith chapter, dat mata to me,as u quote d vers of d bible dat suit u,, and who told u i dont have laptop, or wil a latop conect to the net without an internet service, or bekus i want to log on NL then i wil go to a service area when my phone can do it? Puff!. If u can not get d hadith in an islamic stor ,just request i wil type it 4 u.

so your own job is to be copying wrong wordings of islamic texts and spreading here with your bad spellings for us to go and get the text? you've previously being told you're misquoting or mistranslating texts.you ought to see that you should verify properly what you are posting.if you go on,you wont be taken seriously.and if you try to be stu.pid,it would be treated appropriately.when i quote the bible,i quote the complete verse and not tell you that this verse or that says so.i dont summarize.i quote verbatim.
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by drstan(m): 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2012
And who told u i dont quote it as it is writen in d hadith, just say u dont hav acess to those hadith i posted, instead 4 u to do research on dose hadith u ar saying am quotin a wrong contest, u no what al those hadith i post u cant get it, bekus it is d hiden trut in islam except u ar a scholar b4 u can hav acess to it, wel dat is just litle of al d loop hole in ur islam, there ar many hiden books and hadith,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Without The Bible Quran Is Meaningless / Mistakes Made On EID. / Animals, Even The Birds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.