Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? (4696 Views)

RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible / 72 Signs Of the end time. / Does The Koran Really Encourage Faithful Moslems To Kill Christians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by LagosShia: 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2012
(singing) row row row your boat
let it down the stream,
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by drstan(m): 6:43pm On Jan 25, 2012
Lol, u beta row ur boat
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by LagosShia: 11:05am On Jan 26, 2012
drstan:

Lol, u beta row ur boat

when you are not bent on wasting people's time which more or less appears a deliberate attempt,then come with your laptop and engage others.why would someone after being shown to be misrepresenting texts by summarizing them and insering his own words,insist on making more claims and throwing them.its like you do it to abuse others' time while you sit back with your phone writing half sentences with bad spellings and watching the replies pass you by.
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by drstan(m): 11:32am On Jan 26, 2012
Lol, is it d spelin dat is assing u out or d hidden trut, rember when u ar chating in a forum writing a word can b shorten or just tel me u dnt knw hw 2 abbreviate words, that why u writ word 2 words from ur book and type here,.
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by LagosShia: 12:59pm On Jan 26, 2012
drstan:

Lol, is it d spelin dat is assing u out or d hidden trut, rember when u ar chating in a forum writing a word can b shorten or just tel me u dnt knw hw 2 abbreviate words, that why u writ word 2 words from ur book and type here,.

no,its not about abbreviating.its about the "secret verses": grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-847520.160.html#msg10051859
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by bashydemy(m): 8:06pm On Jan 26, 2012
This is my first comment on this thread and yes there are sign of end time in the Holy Quran, there are some verses.

And you will see people entering religion of God in crowds. (Qur'an Surat an-Nasr, Quran 110:1-2)

the coming of the one-eyed Dajjal (Evil Antichrist), Imam Mahdi and then Prophet Jesus (who will combine forces of good, against evil), (Qur'an 43:61)

the Earth will experience an earthquake that will cause mountains to crash down. The Earth's inner body will break out, and the Earth will be stretched out.99:1, 69:13-14, 70:8, 84:3-4, 20:105-107, 99:1-6.

I believe those are part of some sign and some are happening now
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by drstan(m): 11:28am On Jan 27, 2012
Haha bashy lets nt start,on dis again.
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by bashydemy(m): 2:58pm On Jan 27, 2012
Start now
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by chakula: 3:03pm On Jan 27, 2012
When was the right of posting here suspended bashy has the right to contribute on any thread on NL don’t he?
drstan:

Haha bashy lets nt start,on dis again.
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by bashydemy(m): 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2012
^^^ abeg help me tell that guy ooo
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by drstan(m): 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2012
i did nt say he should not post , bt am saying he should not start what he cant end, take correction from lagoshia

[quote
chakula
When was the right of posting here suspended bashy has the right to contribute on any thread on NL don’t he?
[quote][/quote]

watin concern u.
Re: Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? by LagosShia: 6:10pm On Jan 27, 2012
drstan:

i did nt say he should not post , bt am saying he should not start what he cant end, take correction from lagoshia

im sure it is ghost possession that is sending you drunk for you to imagine i'm your mate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Without The Bible Quran Is Meaningless / Mistakes Made On EID. / Animals, Even The Birds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.