Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:15 PM

Christians Disguised As Muslims Arrested By The Sss In Adamawa! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christians Disguised As Muslims Arrested By The Sss In Adamawa! (4399 Views)

A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others / EXCLUSIVE: Why Buhari Is Sidelining SSS In Presidential Villa / Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Disguised As Muslims Arrested By The Sss In Adamawa! by muhsin(m): 6:34am On Jan 23, 2012
#CHRISTIANS DISGUISED AS MUSLIMS:
VOA HAUSA just reported that one Charles Ogbonno and Edward sth. are arrested by the SSS in Adamawa distributing leaflets, which call for Muslims to carry-out "Jihad" on non-Muslims during the upcoming election in the state.
Re: Christians Disguised As Muslims Arrested By The Sss In Adamawa! by Tabon: 6:52am On Jan 23, 2012
It's a blatant lie. Christian can do such a thing. It's a religion of peace. When muslims commit crime,theywcook up stories to cover up. Gov. Nyako recently said those 13 igbo traders that were killed in d town hall,were killed by their igbo business partners. Lie! That is how they cover them up.
Re: Christians Disguised As Muslims Arrested By The Sss In Adamawa! by Parisgoodman(m): 8:16am On Jan 23, 2012
Tabon:

It's a blatant lie. Christian can do such a thing. It's a religion of peace. When muslims commit crime,theywcook up stories to cover up. Gov. Nyako recently said those 13 igbo traders that were killed in d town hall,were killed by their igbo business partners. Lie! That is how they cover them up.
Gosh! What makes u think everybody is closer to God the way u are? (i.e if at all u are) anybody is capable of anything ok.
Re: Christians Disguised As Muslims Arrested By The Sss In Adamawa! by muhsin(m): 9:35am On Jan 23, 2012
Tabon:

How do you know?
Re: Christians Disguised As Muslims Arrested By The Sss In Adamawa! by auwal87(m): 9:44am On Jan 23, 2012
It is possible, Igbo can do anything with money grin

@muhsin, kwana biyu, ina ka shiga ne?
Re: Christians Disguised As Muslims Arrested By The Sss In Adamawa! by auwal87(m): 9:56am On Jan 23, 2012
Just heard too, Edward and Charlse distributing leaflets calling Muslims to fight on election day.
Re: Christians Disguised As Muslims Arrested By The Sss In Adamawa! by muhsin(m): 10:08am On Jan 23, 2012
auwal87:

@muhsin, kwana biyu, ina ka shiga ne?

Ina nan, Alh. Auwal. Abubuwa ne sukai yawa, wallahi. Nagode.
Re: Christians Disguised As Muslims Arrested By The Sss In Adamawa! by maasoap(m): 10:10am On Jan 23, 2012
My problem with these Christians is that why are they always quick to defend something of this nature? When you don't even know the suspects from Adam, when you don't know the state of mind of the suspects, when you don't know their motivation, when you're miles away from the scenes of the incidents. We've seen pastors that rap.ed small children inside churches, the one that set followers ablaze, the one who committed murder.
Re: Christians Disguised As Muslims Arrested By The Sss In Adamawa! by auwal87(m): 10:42am On Jan 23, 2012
muhsin:

Ina nan, Alh. Auwal. Abubuwa ne sukai yawa, wallahi. Nagode.

Nine da godiya, da fatan dai abun da ya faru ranar Jumu'a bai shafe ka kaitsaye ba. Allah ya jikan wadanda suka rasa rayukansu, ameen.
Re: Christians Disguised As Muslims Arrested By The Sss In Adamawa! by ASOROCKb(m): 11:00am On Jan 23, 2012
auwal87:

It is possible, Igbo can do anything with money grin

What makes you think so? Igbo hater
Re: Christians Disguised As Muslims Arrested By The Sss In Adamawa! by phreakabit(m): 11:07am On Jan 23, 2012
LOL. This is why I will forever place Abokis beneath monkeys in my sub human chat.  Charles Ogbonno and Edward sth really? You guys just fail to use your brain for anything other than Jihad. Couldn't even come up with convincing names. . . . . And finally no source to back up your claims.
Re: Christians Disguised As Muslims Arrested By The Sss In Adamawa! by phreakabit(m): 11:08am On Jan 23, 2012
Re: Christians Disguised As Muslims Arrested By The Sss In Adamawa! by tpia5: 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2012
Why are they considered christians disguised as muslims?

What if they're muslim converts?
Re: Christians Disguised As Muslims Arrested By The Sss In Adamawa! by solihu(m): 1:04pm On Jan 23, 2012
Lol! Hipocricy for naija get levels grin
Re: Christians Disguised As Muslims Arrested By The Sss In Adamawa! by Arosa(m): 1:06pm On Jan 23, 2012
grin grin Naija is a funny country. I don't know who I is! (Christian or Muslim) But one thing I do know is that I bring drama to your mama.
Re: Christians Disguised As Muslims Arrested By The Sss In Adamawa! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2012
grin grin grin
nigerians, good for you
grin grin grin
Re: Christians Disguised As Muslims Arrested By The Sss In Adamawa! by muhsin(m): 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2012
tpia@:

Why are they considered christians disguised as muslims?

What if they're muslim converts?

So the report says.
Re: Christians Disguised As Muslims Arrested By The Sss In Adamawa! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 23, 2012
maasoap:

My problem with these Christians is that why are they always quick to defend something of this nature? When you don't even know the suspects from Adam, when you don't know the state of mind of the suspects, when you don't know their motivation, when you're miles away from the scenes of the incidents. We've seen pastors that rap.ed small children inside churches, the one that set followers ablaze, the one who committed murder.

You forgot the one that slapped the dog-sh*it out of the "Winch for Jesus"!
Re: Christians Disguised As Muslims Arrested By The Sss In Adamawa! by muhsin(m): 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2012
phreakabit:

LOL. This is why I will forever place Abokis beneath monkeys in my sub human chat.  Charles Ogbonno and Edward sth really? You guys just fail to use your brain for anything other than Jihad. Couldn't even come up with convincing names. . . . .  And finally no source to back up your claims.

These are the names mentioned in the report -- I just couldn't recall the full name exactly, for ain't use to them. The source is VOA Hausa early morning broadcast.

Beside, why do you think this isn't credible? SSS comprises both Muslims and Christians; likewise the VOA Hausa, even the head of the section is a non-Muslim from Jos. The newscaster too (Grace Alheri Abdu) is from Middle Belt, a Christian.
Re: Christians Disguised As Muslims Arrested By The Sss In Adamawa! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 23, 2012
Ibos and money,i hail una o.
Re: Christians Disguised As Muslims Arrested By The Sss In Adamawa! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Ibos and money,i hail una o.

kia me sef tire oh!
Re: Christians Disguised As Muslims Arrested By The Sss In Adamawa! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 23, 2012
This OP reflects the attributes of a true aboki: thoroughly impaired wisdom.

Why think like this? So anyone who isn't a muslim [b]must [/b]be a Christian. You have forgotten that you live in an african country with lots of atheists and other old religions.
Re: Christians Disguised As Muslims Arrested By The Sss In Adamawa! by ayusman16(m): 8:42pm On Jan 23, 2012
Source fools?
Re: Christians Disguised As Muslims Arrested By The Sss In Adamawa! by muhsin(m): 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2012
2buff:

This OP reflects the attributes of a true aboki: thoroughly impaired wisdom.

Why think like this? So anyone who isn't a muslim [b]must [/b]be a Christian. You have forgotten that you live in an african country with lots of atheists and other old religions.

Noise. The flatform allows anyone to say whatever he/she wants to say. Hence, you can say thay again.
Re: Christians Disguised As Muslims Arrested By The Sss In Adamawa! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 23, 2012
Even if you were in front of me I would say it to your face.

Lord knows I'm no tribalist, but what is [i]wrong [/i]with your people? undecided
The uncouthed lot of you lack any cognitive reasoning and only know how to turn to violence in settling even the most minute of differences.

I suppose me telling you this wants to make you go and beat up your wife or burn down a church abi?

You are also quite suspect:
1. You're currently in Kano, a venue of very interesting recent events.
2. No source to your story.

Can someone say Boko-Haramist?  undecided
Re: Christians Disguised As Muslims Arrested By The Sss In Adamawa! by dustydee: 10:54pm On Jan 23, 2012
we don't know what to believe anymore.Christians dressing as Muslims in the north and vice versa.
Re: Christians Disguised As Muslims Arrested By The Sss In Adamawa! by muhsin(m): 11:20pm On Jan 23, 2012
2buff:

Even if you were in front of me I would say it to your face.

Lord knows I'm no tribalist, but what is [i]wrong [/i]with your people? undecided
The uncouthed lot of you lack any cognitive reasoning and only know how to turn to violence in settling even the most minute of differences.

I suppose me telling you this wants to make you go and beat up your wife or burn down a church abi?

You are also quite suspect:
1. You're currently in Kano, a venue of very interesting recent events.
2. No source to your story.

Can someone say Boko-Haramist?  undecided

What do you read for? It's very evident you do read only to argue, and make baseless, creeping din. Had it been you read to get informed you would have read where I mentioned the source. I did that twice or more, yet you're accusing me of not providing one. You're so bigoted. And incorrigible!

Besides, if you are a SSS operative or you know one, come and arrest me since you so childishly think I'm a member of BH.
Re: Christians Disguised As Muslims Arrested By The Sss In Adamawa! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 23, 2012
grin grin Have a beer my friend. cheesy
Re: Christians Disguised As Muslims Arrested By The Sss In Adamawa! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 23, 2012
Its obvious what Mushin is getting up to lately.

If he is not accusing xtains of advertising Jihad leaflets in Adamawa for Muslims to attack xtains, he is accusing Igbos of being responsible for murder of 13 Igbo businessmen in Adamawa, or he iis promoting the idea that someone else masked as Boko Haram to bomb Madalla Church.

A clear pattern is emerging here, absolve bokoharam and blame christains or Igbos even for offences BokoHaram has taken responsibility for. (Dont take my word for it, just click on his profile name and check out his last posts and you will get a clearer picture what this thread is all about!)

Anybody who believe's what Mushin claims will believe anything.

@Mushin

If u like change ur name you will get found out!

1 Like

Re: Christians Disguised As Muslims Arrested By The Sss In Adamawa! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 23, 2012
Keep fooling around Mushin

Very soon one of these will start finding its way to Nigeria. Remember you wont see it coming

http://blogs.voanews.com/breaking-news/2012/01/22/somalia-drone-strike-kills-al-qaida-operative/
Somalia Drone Strike Kills al-Qaida Operative
Posted Sunday, January 22nd, 2012 at 6:40 am
Insurgents in Somalia say a drone aircraft strike has killed an al-Qaida operative fighting alongside the al-Shabab rebels.

An al-Shabab spokesman identified the fighter as British passport holder Bilal al-Berjawi. He said drone-fired missiles hit Berjawi's car south of Mogadishu on Saturday.

There has been no independent confirmation.

The United States has authorized covert missions against insurgents in the Horn of Africa, but does not comment officially on drone attacks.

People in the nearby town of Elasha reported hearing at least two explosions.

Berjawi's reported killing came a day after Somalia's transitional government announced a major push to rid Mogadishu of al-Shabab militants.
Re: Christians Disguised As Muslims Arrested By The Sss In Adamawa! by dempeople(m): 12:33am On Jan 24, 2012
Interesting! Very interesting!

Gullible Nigerians will believe anything.

I think there's a tendency by a considerable amount of people on this forum to vehemently want to believe the security services.

The same services who couldn't nip the mayhem of BH in the bud, who have been infiltrated and even releasing BH suspects?

Well, what can one say? Its not as if it wasn't expected since, nothing unites Nigerians more than the mutual hatred for South Easterners.

But it is well and it shall always be well with ndigbo.

Chineke umuigbo mu anya. Oga adiri ndigbo mma. Chineke na-anusa ndi-iro ndigbo mu anya.

Yagaziere Ndigbo.
Re: Christians Disguised As Muslims Arrested By The Sss In Adamawa! by Nchara: 12:38am On Jan 24, 2012
dem_people:

Interesting! Very interesting!

Gullible Nigerians will believe anything.

I think there's a tendency by a considerable amount of people on this forum to vehemently want to believe the security services.

The same services who couldn't nip the mayhem of BH in the bud, who have been infiltrated and even releasing BH suspects?

Well, what can one say? Its not as if it wasn't expected since, nothing unites Nigerians more than the mutual hatred for South Easterners.

But it is well and it shall always be well with ndigbo.

Chineke umuigbo mu anya. Oga adiri ndigbo mma. Chineke na-anusa ndi-iro ndigbo mu anya.

Yagaziere Ndigbo.

Of course, only a fool will believe this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of 2 African Gays Caught Kissing Publicly Go Viral On Twitter(pic) / Excited Trump Meets Acting President Yemi Osibanjo (photos) / IF BIAFRA REFERENDUM IS ACCEPT TO HOLD TODAY I'LL GO TO COURT & STOP IT!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.