Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,527 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

I Need To Start A Business With 200k. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need To Start A Business With 200k. (3244 Views)

Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment / What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k / What Profitable Business Can I Start With #200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Start A Business With 200k. by damrules: 11:31am On Jan 23, 2012
i have 200k and i am short of wat i can start this with,.please who can help out.
Re: I Need To Start A Business With 200k. by Hollowu: 11:47am On Jan 23, 2012
First and foremost, desire location for your business matters a lot with the capital you have. 200k is not a small money, you can contact 07063762023 or pro_consultancy@yahoo.com on facebook for more analyses.
Re: I Need To Start A Business With 200k. by Zil1(m): 12:04pm On Jan 23, 2012
Hollowu:

All business needs marketing, no matter how small/big the business is, depends on your desire. Call now for a strategic business marketer on 07063762023
I think you are giving the wrong answer to what the person wants, He is actually looking for a business plan or idea that will help him invest the 200k and have a good return, So start with helping out with a business/product for him and then u guys can talk about marketing.
Re: I Need To Start A Business With 200k. by Hollowu: 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2012
Thanks -Zil-
Re: I Need To Start A Business With 200k. by sammoreson: 12:01pm On Jan 30, 2012
hi bro i also want to start a biz with 100k,but i hav great interest in transport biz and i need partner in lagos so dat both of wil put in our capital.pls call me on 08138873483
Re: I Need To Start A Business With 200k. by solapopson(m): 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2012
Good you are asking before taking a leap. Business is not easy without good knowledge. I think a lot of people can testify to that having their fingers burnt. If you need the knowledge that will make you put your seed capital to good use, email me on empoweryourself@rocketmail.com and I will get an invitation card to you for a program titled Creating Your Own Economy its strictly by invitation. Wishing you the best in whatever decision you make. Cheers
Re: I Need To Start A Business With 200k. by Netmanual(m): 2:03pm On Jan 30, 2012
We are Online Business Expert, Lets see you make money online, outsource that Job, be it acct. Opening, blog creation,liberty reserve funding etc.
Re: I Need To Start A Business With 200k. by dollarguru(m): 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2012
Contact me on aniekanawak@yahoo.com, Thanks
Re: I Need To Start A Business With 200k. by tonika: 7:25pm On Jan 30, 2012
I am always of the opinion that you must not start something of your own from the scratch.if possibe, why not:

Purchase a franchise i.e buy into an established business. The advantage is that the owners have already done the research and they are already making profit from it. Risk is low and they will continue to give you support as you grow your business.

I will also advice all would be investors to attend seminars and training(both paid and free) as this would open your eyes to opportunities you may not have tot of, and provide opportunity to network with like minded people (a must if u want to succeed).There's nothing like something for nothing.its better you use 20k to attend training than throw 100k down the drain in an attempt to start off on your own.

there are lots of opportunity flying around now with nigeria transitioning into a cashless economy.Instead of allowing your idea to be shaped by what others think about the different companies, why not attend some of this training for yourself (some are free and others are not),

For those in Port Harcourt, there is a VTN (mobile money)training coming up on the 25th of february (@ LA kings-stadium road ph), at the end of the training, you will be certified to be an agent of VTN and can commence operations immediately. for more info send mail to tony.kevwe@gmail.com

Even if you are not in Ph, checkout other opportunities in your area or state, don't sit in front of your computer looking for ideas.there's need for networking in business, such seminars and training are a very good opportunity for you to network, and remember that u must not start your own business from scratch. adios

1 Like

Re: I Need To Start A Business With 200k. by knowledge4(m): 10:02am On Jan 31, 2012
For 13 realistic and feasible business ideas you can do with N200k,check the thread at https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-856281.0.html
Re: I Need To Start A Business With 200k. by neonet(m): 12:03pm On Jan 31, 2012
With 200k you can Start an Inverter Biz(Buying and selling),there is money in the Biz.Cheers!!!
Re: I Need To Start A Business With 200k. by megamindz: 6:10pm On Jan 31, 2012
online biz
Re: I Need To Start A Business With 200k. by ayodele123(m): 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2012
Poultry is one of them
You can set up a micro farm with N200k
Get details from the signature below

(1) (Reply)

Free Online Loan Calculator For Nigerians By Nigerians / How Can I Become A (Sub) Distributor For Nestlé, Unilever And Procter & Gamble? / What Is Stopping You From Importing? *UPDATE: Need help with Suppliers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.