Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

What Is Your Top Ten Favourite Android Apps? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is Your Top Ten Favourite Android Apps? (13341 Views)

Top 6 Android Apps To Stream Live Sports / What's Your Favourite Internet Data Plan From A Nigerian Mobile Network? / Best Ways To Download Paid Android Apps For Free: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Top Ten Favourite Android Apps? by just2nice(m): 9:54am On Jan 26, 2012
Here is my top 10 applications:
1. TTPod - The best music player on mobile. The lyrics display function is the catch of the app . . . fantasic app.
2. Opera Mini-It reduces my data usage considerably.
3. FBreader-I have used CoolReader and Aldiko but this ebook reader is more functional and easy to use.In addition to handling my 600 epub novels effectively,it also opens .mobi ebooks well too.
4. Camera360 - A great photo-effects app.
5. Xplore - I am shocked Xplore hasn't been mentioned so far!
6. Cadre Bible - Loads of free bible versions available for download on the app.
7. QQ Player-The best android freeware for watching avi and divx videos.
8. Avast antivirus
9. Akimbo Player - For listening to my audiobooks library.
10. EA Scrabble - My favourite Android game.
Re: What Is Your Top Ten Favourite Android Apps? by Lexusgs430: 11:31am On Jan 26, 2012
saxywale:

Make free Skype-to-Skype video calls, and call phones at Skype rates on the move
Make free voice and video calls to anyone else on Skype, whether they’re on an Android, iPhone, Mac or PC, as well as IMs to your friends and family.

Just bought fallen nation 3, the game is as sick as they come. Lovely interface & graphics.
Re: What Is Your Top Ten Favourite Android Apps? by lynxnoon(m): 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2012
Lexusgs430:

Just bought fallen nation 3, the game is as sick as they come. Lovely interface & graphics.
mine refuses to complete download oh angry undecided angry
Re: What Is Your Top Ten Favourite Android Apps? by Lexusgs430: 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2012
lynxnoon:

mine refuses to complete download oh angry undecided angry

I downloaded via wifi, with no issues @ all.
Re: What Is Your Top Ten Favourite Android Apps? by moshoodn(m): 5:54pm On Jan 26, 2012
Guys, please can you gimme a list of android games that do not require internet access. . . Thanks in advance.
Re: What Is Your Top Ten Favourite Android Apps? by Nobody: 1:40am On Jan 27, 2012
Leopantro:

who told you street fighter is not on Android OS. I have seen it played it. its on all types of screen resolution except on 240*320,which is my phone resolution.I could drop you the link where you can get the apk and SD data files but with the SOPA stuff going on all the download sites are no longer working.

Thanks for the info. just downloaded it and works perfectly on my phone but it'd not as smooth as the one on Iphone, well half bread is better than none. You were right, it's available for all screen resolution except QVGA. The one available is not on the market and was released exclusively for lg optimus LTE, but boyz have been able to repackage it for other phone brands. grin
Re: What Is Your Top Ten Favourite Android Apps? by Nobody: 1:52am On Jan 27, 2012
denzel2009:

Saxywale is on fire

Na so my brother, A Symbian Fan boy turned Android Fan boy wink
Re: What Is Your Top Ten Favourite Android Apps? by Lexusgs430: 1:53am On Jan 27, 2012
saxywale:

Na so my brother, A Symbian Fan boy turned Android Fan boy wink

You have surely turned into the right direction !!!! grin
Re: What Is Your Top Ten Favourite Android Apps? by Tem01(f): 9:35am On Jan 27, 2012
please guys I need your help on how to increase the internal memory of my phone. my phone is always showing internal memory full. I tried to move some item into External memory but I can't. I downloaded move2SD and I can't still see any movable application there. please any suggestion on how to move those application to external memory. Thanks
Re: What Is Your Top Ten Favourite Android Apps? by Djdamian(m): 12:07pm On Jan 27, 2012
i seriously need to dump my nokia n8 for an android phone
Re: What Is Your Top Ten Favourite Android Apps? by Leopantro: 3:19pm On Jan 27, 2012
1. root your phone. go to lifehacker and check how to root your particular type of phone.if your phone is on a carrier, can't help yo.

2. uninstall all your applications that you installed with the exception of your file manager. if possible,do a phone reset to original default. back up your contacts and messages to your memory card.

3. install move2SD. make sure you tick usb bugging in application>development>usb bugging. then run the app,read the instructions,select the external option and you are done.

4. now install the apps that you want.

note that froyo has the ability to transfer some apps to SD but not all.this app ensures all apps are installed into SD or can be transfered . you can also install SD-booster so that reading your apps from the SD is faster.use the value 4096.
Re: What Is Your Top Ten Favourite Android Apps? by Mobinga: 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2012
Damn. That SPD shell is dopee.
Re: What Is Your Top Ten Favourite Android Apps? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 28, 2012
Djdamian:

i seriously need to dump my nokia n8 for an android phone

And to think I almost bought that phone when it was released. Na God save me sha.
Re: What Is Your Top Ten Favourite Android Apps? by wendoworld(m): 11:29pm On Jan 28, 2012
sad sad sad so sad i have to wait till end of febuary before getting my own android phone. embarassed it is well sha undecided
Re: What Is Your Top Ten Favourite Android Apps? by omoboy08(m): 3:22pm On Jan 29, 2012
saxywale:

And to think I almost bought that phone when it was released. Na God save me sha.
So symbian has now turned useles cos of android abi? No b dis os u all rely on somtimes bak. Use wot suite u as am lovin my new belle 701
Re: What Is Your Top Ten Favourite Android Apps? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 30, 2012
omoboy08:

So symbian has now turned useles cos of android abi? No b dis os u all rely on somtimes bak. Use wot suite u as am lovin my new belle 701

True, I even made money by selling Symbian OS applications while I was at Uni. But things change pretty fast in the mobile tech industry. Using Symbian is like using windows 98 when you have windows 7 tongue
Re: What Is Your Top Ten Favourite Android Apps? by nastydamus(m): 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2012
Pick any ten grin
Re: What Is Your Top Ten Favourite Android Apps? by nastydamus(m): 6:05pm On Jan 30, 2012
Pick any ten  grin

Re: What Is Your Top Ten Favourite Android Apps? by puskin: 8:06pm On Jan 30, 2012
Mobinga:

Damn. That SPD shell is dopee.

It feels like a UI from another planet.
Re: What Is Your Top Ten Favourite Android Apps? by Slikor(m): 7:33pm On Jun 18, 2012
Guys, is Samsung galaxy s ii ok?
Re: What Is Your Top Ten Favourite Android Apps? by wendoworld(m): 12:52pm On Aug 14, 2012
Slikor: Guys, is Samsung galaxy s ii ok?

shocked shocked shocked more than ok angry tongue
Re: What Is Your Top Ten Favourite Android Apps? by emperorbukky: 6:14pm On Aug 14, 2012
1. Can tecno T1 play HD games ?
2. Does it come with adobe flash?
3. How is battery life?
4. How is multitasking doing?
5. Can it run watsapp application?
6. Can it handle nba, real football, pes, racing and other nice games from gameloft smoothly?
7. Is it good for gaming?
8. What about the web (internet) browsing experience?
9. What is the difference between tecno t1 and tecno t3?
10. What about the issue of restarting and lagging?
11. Which display is best, tecno t1, tecno t3 and Lg optimus L3 E400?
Pls, can a sincere user of this device answer these questions by telling me the pros and cons of this phone, asap. Because, I'm planning to buy one.
Re: What Is Your Top Ten Favourite Android Apps? by mechanicaldummie(m): 7:26am On Aug 15, 2012
Tem01: please guys I need your help on how to increase the internal memory of my phone. my phone is always showing internal memory full. I tried to move some item into External memory but I can't. I downloaded move2SD and I can't still see any movable application there. please any suggestion on how to move those application to external memory. Thanks
do yu hv a pc? i kno a cool way of beating dat problm
Re: What Is Your Top Ten Favourite Android Apps? by Leopantro: 8:23pm On Aug 15, 2012
@mechanicaldummie, most people would recommend APP2SD but i have found that it doesn't move all the apps to the SD card. search for MOVE2SD. it moves ALL tthe installed apps to SD with the exception of stock apps
Re: What Is Your Top Ten Favourite Android Apps? by mechanicaldummie(m): 9:06pm On Aug 15, 2012
Leopantro: @mechanicaldummie, most people would recommend APP2SD but i have found that it doesn't move all the apps to the SD card. search for MOVE2SD. it moves ALL tthe installed apps to SD with the exception of stock apps
I think Link2sd is better..
Re: What Is Your Top Ten Favourite Android Apps? by ibietela2(m): 4:16am On Dec 25, 2012
Cant Wait to get my own android.... Do you think Samsung galaxy Y pro is ok?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Has Airtel Stopped Their BIS Plan On Android And Iphones? / My Nokia E63 Cannot Install Xplore / Airtel 4G Ite is Live And Blazing + 4gig Trial Bonus (Speed test pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.