Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,789 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Demand Northern Military Evacuation Once Out Of Southern Nigeria Do It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demand Northern Military Evacuation Once Out Of Southern Nigeria Do It (861 Views)

In A Deft Move, Buhari Gives Key Portfolios To Southern Nigeria / Dambazzau, Ex-northern Military Leaders Lock Horns Over Security Appointments / House Where Lugard Signed Amalgamation Of Northern Southern Nigeria. -PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Demand Northern Military Evacuation Once Out Of Southern Nigeria Do It by M17: 11:17pm On Jan 23, 2012
RISE UP NOW ,BE CAREFUL .DEMAND YOUR REAL FUTURE NOW ENOUGH IS ENOUGH NOW STOP FOOLING SELF ,REMEMBER CHINA HAVE BEEN TO MOON ,I HAVE A DREAM SOUTHERN NIGERIA SCIENTIST CAN DO IT .BUT FIRST NORTHERNERS GOT QUIT TRUST ME , HMMMMMMMMMM YOU DON'T KNOW POO I MEAN YOU WILL CONTINUE TO HEED A SET BACK FROM CHILDREN OF STONE AGE . I SEE A SOUTHERN NIGERIA NOBLE SONS OF JETTISON . DEMAND WITHDRAWAL OF ALL NORTHERN MILITARY PERSONNEL AND DEMAND EVACUATION OF ALL THE CURRENT SERVING NORTHERN POLICE FROM SOUTHERN NIGERIA .OPEN YOUR EYE AND SMELL THE COFFEE PEOPLE . I HAVE A DREAM WHERE SOUTHERN NIGERIA BECOME MOST PROSPEROUS BLACK NATION JUST LIKE TAIWAN OR SOUTH KOREA ,YES SOUTHERN NIGERIA CAN MANUFACTURE AND SUPPLY TO THE WHOLE AFRICA EVEN BEYOND BEYOND AFRICA IF YOU BELIEVE . I HAVE A DREAM ,THIS DREAM IS IN YOUR HAND . DEMAND ALL NORTHERS MILITARY PERSONAL AND POLICE PERSONAL QUIT SOUTH ,LET THE NORTHERN CIVILIAN STAY BUT WITH STRICT SCRUTINY .CLOSE ALL THEIR FREAKING ASSES TO THE ATLANTIC OCEAN UNTIL THEY OBTAIN PERMISSION AND VISA TO COME TO SOUTH .FINGER PRINT ALL OF THEM .I SEE NEW SOUTH NIGERIA WHERE WE HAVE RESPECT LIKE THE KOREANS. BUT ENEMIES OF PROGRESS SHOULD QUIT FIRST ,MY RESPECT TO ALL THE igbos yorubas ,ijaws,efik,ibibio itsekiri ,urhobo etc open your eye
Re: Demand Northern Military Evacuation Once Out Of Southern Nigeria Do It by aurenflani: 10:32pm On Apr 22, 2012
What a fanatical brain-damaged hatefilled coward. Britain is refusing ur graduates licence to operate as doctors in the uk becos they went to southern nigerian universities where certificates are sold and u are here vomotting shhit!

(1) (Reply)

Canadian, Indian Utilities Study Nigeria Grid Before Bidding / Oteh's Allegation: Panel Chair Steps Down / Soldiers Beat Bus Driver To Death.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.