Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Boko Haram: Why Is A Terrorist Wearing The Same Body Armour As The Army In Pic? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Why Is A Terrorist Wearing The Same Body Armour As The Army In Pic? (2585 Views)

Protest In London Over The Killing Of Shiites By Nigerian Army In Zaria (Photos) / Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned / Boko Haram- 'why We Attacked Kano'. Who Are These Scholars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram: Why Is A Terrorist Wearing The Same Body Armour As The Army In Pic? by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 5:24am On Jan 24, 2012
Is this a clue from the boko chief video on youtube? Notice the similarity with the Army in pic no:2!

Re: Boko Haram: Why Is A Terrorist Wearing The Same Body Armour As The Army In Pic? by Nobody: 5:42am On Jan 24, 2012
The only real clue is that this last Boko Haramist that was released escaped was:

1. Found in the company of an on-duty Army soldier
2. Found in the compound of a Northern Leader's house.

Two blaringly obvious cluesto go by that should have hinted this GEJ cretin on what to do.
I don't care about all this emirs crying on TV. I wan't something decisive done about this menace, and EVERY OBVIOUS LEAD chased without governmental cowardice & erectile dysfunction.
Re: Boko Haram: Why Is A Terrorist Wearing The Same Body Armour As The Army In Pic? by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:56am On Jan 24, 2012
The puzzle is gradually starting to unravel itself to those with a discerning spirit. Boko haram controllers are Nigeria former high ranking Army Officers from the military era. They were very active politically during the transition to democracy and served under OBJ with majority hoping to return as Democratic President in rigged election.

OBJ did not play by the script and now they are fighting to re-establish their grip on power. I can point out each and everyone of them but that will be for the next thread.
Re: Boko Haram: Why Is A Terrorist Wearing The Same Body Armour As The Army In Pic? by jidestar: 2:37pm On Jan 24, 2012
Ask Jonathan dat wan? All u mumu people sef go just they open thread anyhow they talk like say u know anything. Let me ask u a question. Why ur Oga GEJ never persecute one terrorist and why all his terrorist dey escape? How we take no say Jonathan no be boko haram? Madam, I suggest u get back in the kitchen go prepare food for pikin. kiss GEJ go soon hear am.   tongue
Re: Boko Haram: Why Is A Terrorist Wearing The Same Body Armour As The Army In Pic? by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:49pm On Jan 24, 2012
^^ I asked a simple question and here u are talkin like a terrorist. Wat is the average intelligence level of Nigerians today becos am very disappointed so far.
Re: Boko Haram: Why Is A Terrorist Wearing The Same Body Armour As The Army In Pic? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 24, 2012
They are armed by the CIA. its a long story

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Why Is A Terrorist Wearing The Same Body Armour As The Army In Pic? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 24, 2012
And Boko Haram confirmed yesterday that they are indeed under the payroll of northern governors. Even gave names out of spite.

Yet the impotent government of GEJ has done nothing about this. BOLD DECISIVE ACTION JONATHAN! That is what you should be doing.

But alas, I don tire to talk on this matter. I can't be drinking panadol for someone else's sickness. Gotta face life now.
Re: Boko Haram: Why Is A Terrorist Wearing The Same Body Armour As The Army In Pic? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 24, 2012
The one Army officer to watch is Gusau

The man will do anything to remain relevant.
Re: Boko Haram: Why Is A Terrorist Wearing The Same Body Armour As The Army In Pic? by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 4:20am On Jan 25, 2012
^Nothing is hidden under the sun, it is only a matter of time before the wind blows and the chickens back side is exposed.
Re: Boko Haram: Why Is A Terrorist Wearing The Same Body Armour As The Army In Pic? by naijaking1: 4:51am On Jan 25, 2012
Body armour is not the only similar equipment shared between the army and Boko Haram. If you look at the BK riffles, you'll be surprised they have regular army serial numbers too lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram: Why Is A Terrorist Wearing The Same Body Armour As The Army In Pic? by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 12:10am On Jan 26, 2012
Boko Haram the Generals private militia. We know them.  cheesy
Re: Boko Haram: Why Is A Terrorist Wearing The Same Body Armour As The Army In Pic? by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:34am On Jan 28, 2012
Boko Haram vows to fight until Nigeria establishes sharia law. I propose the State rolls back the sharia system in place in Northern states. OBJ is the reason for the extremism of today. He made so much compromises to satisfy the generals and hold power.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Siege On South-west Fuel His Downfall In The Region-muse / SHOCKER!!! Couple Discover That The Maid They Hired 8 Months Ago Was A Man(shock / PHOTOS: Benenoise Soldier Strips Female Workers Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.