Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,840 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Need A Real Business Investor: You Are Welcome - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need A Real Business Investor: You Are Welcome (792 Views)

FOR A FRIEND / What Real Business Can I Do With #30,000 (please Advice) / Is HYIP A Real Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Real Business Investor: You Are Welcome by andypc(m): 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2007
why is it so hard to get real business investors in nairaland. am looking for an investor by email but someone i can meet and table whatever proposals i have. i have one but they always like to talk by email and i am somewhat scared , that they might ask for your proposal only to steal your idea. am looking for someone whom we can seat on a round table not just discussion by email or on the net, mi mean someone really serious contact me on festact@yahoo.ca and we can talk
Re: Need A Real Business Investor: You Are Welcome by andypc(m): 10:27am On Oct 15, 2007
still waiting for geninue people
Re: Need A Real Business Investor: You Are Welcome by naira4doll(m): 10:29am On Oct 15, 2007
why not state the expeccted turn over, that might attrack big investors like me.
Re: Need A Real Business Investor: You Are Welcome by andypc(m): 10:46am On Oct 15, 2007
well the investor gets 30% from the profits made but that could be negotiable and reviewd a little upwards. if you want to investor pls do but dont play around with me hoping to get ideas
Re: Need A Real Business Investor: You Are Welcome by naira4doll(m): 10:56am On Oct 15, 2007
I feel you man, Nigerians are very dubious, i once sent out a story to super story, i was hoping to get reply, the next thing i saw was my story on tv almost exactly and till today, no reply, that is naija 4 u.

Good Luck, maybe i can help u in future, now i have many investments at hand.
Re: Need A Real Business Investor: You Are Welcome by niceuzor: 11:14am On Oct 15, 2007
@poster

simply try www.juicyroi.com cool
Re: Need A Real Business Investor: You Are Welcome by andypc(m): 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2007
tanx nice uzor but the account habeen deleted. pls ,,

(1) (Reply)

Buying From The Floor / Ecobank Taking Over Hallmark Bank Any News On Verification Of Accounts / Be A Master Of Yourself And Put An End To Unemployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.