Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,548 members, 7,955,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:06 PM

The Sss Are Watching This Thread. Confirm Source - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Sss Are Watching This Thread. Confirm Source (827 Views)

What Would Happen If The SSS Doesn't Produce Nnamdi Kanu On The 23rd? / A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others / Faces of the SSS fallen Heroes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sss Are Watching This Thread. Confirm Source by Joel3(m): 12:02am On Jan 25, 2012
hello every one, the sss are watching this thread. Be warned with the kind of things u say here without fact or backup.

A boy was pick up in benin by sss and transfer to abuja after they track down the IP. He was said to ve been sending rumours messages treating people of boko haram bombing. Be warned anybody can be victim next.

Thank u all.
Re: The Sss Are Watching This Thread. Confirm Source by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 25, 2012
Will be surprised if they are not!
Re: The Sss Are Watching This Thread. Confirm Source by pcicero(m): 12:09am On Jan 25, 2012
Na today? Second base jare!
Re: The Sss Are Watching This Thread. Confirm Source by BlackPikiN(m): 1:06am On Jan 25, 2012
Abeg they should track Rhino.
He's a member of boko haram.
Re: The Sss Are Watching This Thread. Confirm Source by Nobody: 1:12am On Jan 25, 2012
if they really are I guess they should either ring me up or track me whichever way is easier for them so I can give them valuable intel. The problem is how am I sure they will use it. Am sure SSS must have been getting useful intel only "dem knw y dem no dey use am"
Re: The Sss Are Watching This Thread. Confirm Source by Joel3(m): 1:38am On Jan 25, 2012
good for u wait until u are caught
Re: The Sss Are Watching This Thread. Confirm Source by Rhino5dm: 1:51am On Jan 25, 2012
BlackPikiN:

He's a member of boko [b]bigots [/b]haram.
^^^
corrected! cool
Re: The Sss Are Watching This Thread. Confirm Source by Rhino5dm: 2:01am On Jan 25, 2012
Why fish in am empty shallow river? I'd understand the guy may pose a threat, but dont you think those resources are more needed in north eastern states, which have now been confirmed to be headquaters of Boko Haram? How have they been able to track any phone of Boko Haram members to their safe house and possible their leaders or even sponsors? No point hunting a mouse while a killer beast is out there waiting to strike at any time.

Joel.:

hello every one, the sss are watching this thread. Be warned with the kind of things u say here without fact or backup.

A boy was pick up in benin by sss and transfer to abuja after they track down the IP. He was said to ve been sending rumours messages treating people of boko haram bombing. Be warned anybody can be victim next.

Thank u all.
Re: The Sss Are Watching This Thread. Confirm Source by Nobody: 3:22am On Jan 25, 2012
i understand what the op is trying to say, but in his case he just lied.
Re: The Sss Are Watching This Thread. Confirm Source by MrGlobe(m): 6:47am On Jan 25, 2012
Lie, SSS abi weetin them dey call them no fit. They never reach that level. When that time comes then there will be trouble as SSS are only interested in going after the critics of non performing president. Security right now is the least of their concerns.
Re: The Sss Are Watching This Thread. Confirm Source by Beaf: 7:16am On Jan 25, 2012
BlackPikiN:

He's a member of boko haram.

Not just Rhino, but Negro_NTS, Gbawe and Omo_Tier1. People who spread falsehoods and make grand statements about boko haram.

If they are really good, they will also find that somebody on NL threatened suicide bombings and destabilisation right here on NL, long before any Nigerian thought it was possible. He was extremely bitter that GEJ became President.
Re: The Sss Are Watching This Thread. Confirm Source by Jakumo(m): 7:22am On Jan 25, 2012
Terror mastermind Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden must be taken down as a matter of extreme urgency, for it is HE who threatened bloodshed if he lost yet another election, and it is HE who crows with delight ever time another bomb kills innocent civilians.

Do the right thing, Johnny B. Goode, and take Buhari down NOW, before that ugly muffugguh ignites a regional war.

(1) (Reply)

Tears as Anambra Buries Boko Haram Victims / Are There Any South Eastern Based News Papers. I -want To Know What Okoro Dey Do / Jang Signs N112bn 2012 Budget Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.