Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

A Site That Requires No Internet Connection To Surf! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / A Site That Requires No Internet Connection To Surf! (1255 Views)

Mtn Introduces Simple Hourly Surf Or Internet Browsing / Which Is The Best Internet Connection In Nigeria? / No Internet After A Month Of Paying (Starcomms) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Site That Requires No Internet Connection To Surf! by lifestyle1(m): 2:15am On Jan 25, 2012
grin Hi, I stumbled on a Website that can run without Internet Connection. If you considered it a joke then think over it, Its an Indian website dedicated to one of their past hero - Rajni

The Special thing about it is that it only runs without any Internet Connection using a complex algorithm which keeps an eye on the flow of data packets between two hosts. The website is created in Flash.

quote from the developer ''After a few iterations and testing, we cracked the code required to build the world’s first website that runs without the internet – a website that runs offline – which is as awesome and unbelievable as miracles and stunts associated or performed by Rajni himself,”

here is the site have fun : shocked www.desimartini.com/allaboutrajni.htm shocked
Re: A Site That Requires No Internet Connection To Surf! by Maleeq(m): 10:00am On Jan 25, 2012
Funny. . .

Wait, let me disconnect my modem, and click your magical "no internet needed to view" link. Shebi e go open? abi?

lol, complex algorithm indeed! Opening the site simply caches a flash file, and then, you simply click through the flash! Rocket Science!

And interesting feature I noticed with google talk chat client. It is local network aware. Say, if more than one persons are on the same physical network, their chats/file shares/etc isn't routed through the internet but through p2p connection created on the local network! Thus, you don't exactly need the internet in a way!

(1) (Reply)

My Computer Screen Isn't Showing Anymore / Sony VAIO Tap 11 For IMMEDIATE SALE!!! / I Want To Hack My Dead Ex Email Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.