Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? (49842 Views)

Why Genitals Are Darker Than Other Body Parts / Body Fortress Super Advance Whey Protein. N13,000 / Quality Body Building Supplements, Where To Get Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by mrbans1: 7:55am On Sep 16, 2012
You can try swissgarde product
Call 08168355332
Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by healthcons: 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2012
For those who call me for GNLD Nutrishake. The Product is now N9,400. That is the new price. If u need it you can reach me on 07082727549 or 08187140923

Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by seunabidex: 12:18am On Sep 20, 2012
your search ends here www.beesanitarium.com
Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2012
I'm glad i found this topic.I do need these supplements though i'm a girl.pls,which one will suit me cos i do need to add weight. Thanks
Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by healthcons: 6:48pm On Sep 20, 2012
BJ88: I'm glad i found this topic.I do need these supplements though i'm a girl.pls,which one will suit me cos i do need to add weight. Thanks
you only need Gnld Nutrishake call me for the product. 08187140923
Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by james1(m): 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2012
@BJ88.you want to add weight or body mass?
If it be weight,try weight-on.should it be body mass,try whey or creatine.
Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 20, 2012
james1: @BJ88.you want to add weight or body mass?
If it be weight,try weight-on.should it be body mass,try whey or creatine.
thanks james!if you are referring to wate-on,it doesn't work. I've used it and didnt add any weight.
Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by toyoC1(f): 8:04am On Sep 27, 2012
Instructions: Take 2 capsules before meals and again before or after training

http://lfe.me/protein
Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by chrisj2000(m): 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2012
i can post you one of the bests whey protein in the world. post a reply here if you're interested.
Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2012
chrisj2000: i can post you one of the bests whey protein in the world. post a reply here if you're interested.
interested!
Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by ciwi: 10:56am On Oct 20, 2012
chrisj2000: i can post you one of the bests whey protein in the world. post a reply here if you're interested.
Please I'm interested!
Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by edmarker: 8:48pm On Oct 20, 2012
Edmark has an outstanding product that contains whey protein as well as ornithine, glutamine, and a wide spectrum of essential nutrients. One of its many benefits is that it will help you increase your muscle mass. It is 100% natural, safe, fast and effective.

This product and all other Edmark products are NAFDAC-approved and also have ISO 22000 and other global certifications. Edmark products are used all over the world(including Nigeria) for achieving many health benefits.

For those that are underweight and want to add weight, there are also special Edmark products you can use.

Edmark products are available through the company distributors in Nigeria. You are now receiving information from one of the company's top trained distributors in Nigeria. So you don't need your credit card. You can get the products live and direct wherever you are in Nigeria.

You can reach me on 08052914930 to get the Edmark products and product information you need.
Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by chrisj2000(m): 5:48pm On Oct 23, 2012
the maker of the whey protein is holland and barrets, they are UK company. drop ur number or email and i'll reach u. my email is chrsjid2000@yahoo.com.
Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2012
chrisj2000: the maker of the whey protein is holland and barrets, they are UK company. drop ur number or email and i'll reach u. my email is chrsjid2000@yahoo.com.
beautyyjo@gmail.com! Thanks
Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by spicywax(m): 10:22pm On Jan 01, 2013
jeffiejay: ‎​‎​​Hey spicywax. I've been having problems majorly 'cos of my Mastercard. I signed up with myus.com and 10dollars was deducted from my Mastercard, however, a security twist came with it, myUS.com deducted another tiny amount, and told me to contact my bank to tell me how much was deducted. Then I'd enter the amount in dollars into a link on the site for them to confirm that I actually owned the card. Ok I got all alerts on my phone. The tiny amount dedcuted was just N150. MyUS said I had to enter the dollar value, the even had a currency converter, I used it. Still I didn't get the exact amount prolly 'cos of fluctuating exchange rates. I tried thrice, and then was told I couldn't go ahead 'cos I had failed to verify the card. I spoke with live chat agents, he gave me another option of personal shopper. It seemed interesting, they helped me purchase the item and sent me the invoice, well they had to collect their payment too, via my Mastercard. As it is at the moment, I can't use my Mastercard for any online purchase, it's not been blocked 'cos it still works as ATM.

sad @jeffiejay I know this is like long overdue but can you update on hbow you dealth with this? I'm sure quite numbder of people were following up on this.
Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by MrHim(m): 4:13am On May 27, 2013
Hi guys,

This is a very good tread and i am quite impressed with all the suggestions and products available here in naija directly. Since most people may need the products at short notice, without the cumbersome wait of the product to be shiped.

I equally have a high metabolism and burn fat at a very fast, though physically i am well built, i would like to bulk up more as well. Perhaps we could post pics of before and after use of a particular product to establish its efficacy.
Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by jeffiejay(m): 2:41pm On May 27, 2013
@spicywax bro. I'm sorry I'm just even seeing this. I've long overcome this problem. I currently just finished an Animal Cuts cycle and I still currently have BSN's N.O Xplode and GNC Creatine Monohydrate in my locker. I'm that stacked. Lol. I finally came across supplement retailers right here in Lagos. All I need to do is just call them to replenish my stack once I'm low on supply. They also sell waist-belts, knee wraps and basically any other sport related equipment and supplements. I guess I just got lucky. If you're interested I'll make it easy for you 'cos I know most people are wary of scam and security. Just go National Stadium Surulere, anytime between 8am-6pm Mon-Fri, and 8am-12pm Sat and Sun. Ask for the National Institute of Sports (NIS Gym complex). Once you get there you'll know you're in the right place. All kinds of supplements are on display right out there in the open. You don't need to call any phone numbers or anything of that sorts. If you don't find what you're looking for you can walk away in peace. Come back to this thread and I'll give you another option. Thank me later. God Bless y'all.

spicywax:

sad @jeffiejay I know this is like long overdue but can you update on hbow you dealth with this? I'm sure quite numbder of people were following up on this.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by abajea: 4:32am On Aug 15, 2013
guy i don't get , are we saying there is no online store here i nigeria that we can get this stuff, i reside in Benin so i don't access to a shop that i can get it even in a high price. can someone pls help me out here, i need online store in nigeria for my supplements
Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by jeffiejay(m): 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2013
abajea: guy i don't get , are we saying there is no online store here i nigeria that we can get this stuff, i reside in Benin so i don't access to a shop that i can get it even in a high price. can someone pls help me out here, i need online store in nigeria for my supplements

Hi Abajea,

I don't know if there are online stores in Nigeria here that stock these supplements because online retailing only recently started booming in Nigeria. However I can confirm to you that konga.com recently had GNC 100% WHEY PROTEIN in their stock but I guess they're out of stock of the product again due to high demand. You can refresh this link from time to time to know when they re-stock. http:///t/categories/Sports-Fitness/health-and-food-supplements. I'm very sure if you ask around there's definitely somewhere you can physically purchase these supplements in Benin. They aren't that scarce. You can always come back here and share your findings or ask more questions. I wish you all the best. Shalom.
Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by jeffiejay(m): 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2013
jeffiejay:

Hi Abajea,

I don't know if there are online stores in Nigeria here that stock these supplements because online retailing only recently started booming in Nigeria. However I can confirm to you that konga.com recently had GNC 100% WHEY PROTEIN in their stock but I guess they're out of stock of the product again due to high demand. You can refresh this link from time to time to know when they re-stock. http:///t/categories/Sports-Fitness/health-and-food-supplements I'm very sure if you ask around there's definitely somewhere you can physically purchase these supplements in Benin. They aren't that scarce. You can always come back here and share your findings or ask more questions. I wish you all the best. Shalom.
Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by anitaaliu: 10:50pm On Aug 15, 2013
abajea: guy i don't get , are we saying there is no online store here i nigeria that we can get this stuff, i reside in Benin so i don't access to a shop that i can get it even in a high price. can someone pls help me out here, i need online store in nigeria for my supplements

Hi Abajea,
Glad to inform you gnc livewell is now in nigeria. You dnt hv to go tru any online shop. Go directly to a gnc shop n buy ur supplemnts. Gnc is @ surulere and opebi in lag, then @ ceddi plaza in abj.
Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by UbongSludba(m): 2:05am On Aug 17, 2013
Go to Shoprite @adeniran ogunsanya. The 1st pharmacy on your leftn I think it is called intensive pharmacy. Or better still, after shoprite the next building is Leisure mall, they have a Health n fitness store upstairs and I've seen Whey protein there and Creatine too(which is also good). You can't miss d shop upstairs. Cool?
Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by jeffiejay(m): 7:42pm On Aug 17, 2013
Yeps. GNC is in Leisure Mall Adeniran Ogunsayna and I've patronised them severally but sadly abajea doesn't live in Lagos. he resides in Benin.
anitaaliu:

Hi Abajea,
Glad to inform you gnc livewell is now in nigeria. You dnt hv to go tru any online shop. Go directly to a gnc shop n buy ur supplemnts. Gnc is @ surulere and opebi in lag, then @ ceddi plaza in abj.
Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by jeffiejay(m): 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2013
Cool. smiley But he lives in Benin, that's why he's plumping for an online store. I live in Surulere and I buy a lot of stuff at the GNC store at Leisure Mall too but I didn't mention that to our friend abajea here because like he said he resides in Benin.
Ubong Sludba: Go to Shoprite @adeniran ogunsanya. The 1st pharmacy on your leftn I think it is called intensive pharmacy. Or better still, after shoprite the next building is Leisure mall, they have a Health n fitness store upstairs and I've seen Whey protein there and Creatine too(which is also good). You can't miss d shop upstairs. Cool?
Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by anitaaliu: 9:27pm On Aug 17, 2013
jeffiejay: Yeps. GNC is in Leisure Mall Adeniran Ogunsayna and I've patronised them severally but sadly abajea doesn't live in Lagos. he resides in Benin.
Ok dt shldn't be a problem, dey hv a distributor in benin. The nurse in nnpc depot. I tink u can get ur supplements from her
Re: Where Can I Get Whey Protein And Other Body Building Supplements In Lagos? by teyokensax: 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2013
pls cant get on serious mass or any weight gain calorie drink there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doctors Separate Conjoined Twins In Yola After Hours Of Surgery. Photos / COVID-19: 'Abiola Ajimobi Is On Ventilator' - Kemi Olunloyo Says / Nasarawa State University Student Dies Trying To Rescue Man Being Electrocuted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.