Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Sam Dede Appointed Director General Of Tourism In Rivers State - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sam Dede Appointed Director General Of Tourism In Rivers State (7038 Views)

I Have Just One More Year… Actor, Sam Dede / Korede Bello Meets Arase, Inspector-General Of Police / I Can't Wait To Return To Nollywood-sam Dede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sam Dede Appointed Director General Of Tourism In Rivers State by 3499: 10:28am On Jan 26, 2012
[img]http://1.bp..com/-05f26YOeEW0/TyAdsQ_9XTI/AAAAAAAAQDA/w1Xm6ZXxCOY/s320/sam+dede+lindaikejiblog.jpg[/img]

Nollywood Actor and University Lecturer Sam Dede is now holding a new portfolio in Rivers State Government.

Rising from its third Executive Council meeting,the Rivers State Executive Council announced the reconstitution of the boards of some parastatals in the State which included the appointment of Sam Dede as the new Director General Rivers State Tourism Development Agency with the former Emohua Local Government Chairman Chief Emeka Woke as Chairman of the agency.

The State Commissioner for Information and Communications,Mrs. Ibim Semenitari made the disclosure while briefing Government House correspondents on Wednesday 18th January 2012 in Port Harcourt,after the Executive Council Meeting.

The appointment of Prof. Augustine Ahiazu,a former Vice Chancellor of the State University of Science and Technology as the new Chairman of Rivers State Independent Electoral Commission(RSIEC),was also announced following the expiration of the tenure of Prof. Nimi Briggs led Commission.

Also,the State Executive Council announced the appointment of Mrs. Onene Osila Obele Oshoka as the new Chairman of the State Board of Internal Revenue.

Others boards affected include the State Sports Council with a new Director,Sir Daubo Harry,while the board of the State Traffic Management Agency(TMARIV) is to be chaired by Chief Ibe Eresia Eke.
http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/15497/21/nollywood-top-actor-sam-dede-becomes-director-gene.html

Congrts bo$$
Re: Sam Dede Appointed Director General Of Tourism In Rivers State by jtkoko9(f): 11:17am On Jan 26, 2012
O yea! Congrats,
Re: Sam Dede Appointed Director General Of Tourism In Rivers State by stepo707: 12:02pm On Jan 26, 2012
Congrats Bro!
Re: Sam Dede Appointed Director General Of Tourism In Rivers State by Okijajuju1(m): 12:02pm On Jan 26, 2012
Why?!

Based on what?!  

What qualifies him for that position?!

I like him as a person, but before I start jumping for joy, I'd like to know why he got picked for the job.
Re: Sam Dede Appointed Director General Of Tourism In Rivers State by Beaf: 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2012
That dude is very smart and radical minded. Rivers has made a great choice.
Re: Sam Dede Appointed Director General Of Tourism In Rivers State by LEXYLOV: 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2012
That is good and encouraging. Congrats Mr dede.
Re: Sam Dede Appointed Director General Of Tourism In Rivers State by niddamugu(m): 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2012
Beaf, I quite agree with you - at least you are not on the opposition (cabal). But on the contrary, I see this as govt's way of keeping the man quiet, because he was quite instrumental in the FSR protest in that state. All the same, congrats bro.
Re: Sam Dede Appointed Director General Of Tourism In Rivers State by karpentar: 1:13pm On Jan 26, 2012
Nollywood Actor and University Lecturer Sam Dede is now holding a new portfolio in Rivers State Government.

Well deserved. Kudos.
Re: Sam Dede Appointed Director General Of Tourism In Rivers State by ugosly(m): 1:20pm On Jan 26, 2012
Okija_juju:

Why?!

Based on what?!

What qualifies him for that position?!

I like him as a person, but before I start jumping for joy, I'd like to know why he got picked for the job.
Politics 'tins',u know.
Re: Sam Dede Appointed Director General Of Tourism In Rivers State by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 26, 2012
My senior Lecturer congrats,
Re: Sam Dede Appointed Director General Of Tourism In Rivers State by karlmarx27: 4:46pm On Jan 26, 2012
Congratulations.

More power to your elbow. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sam Dede Appointed Director General Of Tourism In Rivers State by JUO(m): 6:08pm On Jan 26, 2012
congrats bro
Re: Sam Dede Appointed Director General Of Tourism In Rivers State by Lasinoh: 8:03pm On Jan 26, 2012
ISSSSSSSAAAAKKKKAAAABBBBBBAAAAAA!!!!!!! cheesy

One of my darling husband's favorite movies. cool

I have always loved this dude and his cooooool as cucumber look.
Very polished. kiss
One of my favorite Nollywood actors!
Congratulations!
Time to chop ya own shhhhhia on the national cake! kiss

Hopefully, hunger nor go killy your arzzzz like "GiRinGory AkaBuoGwu" down the road!!!
No more "Issakaba"!!! grin

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6cLWxmyNNw&feature=watch-now-button&wide=1[/flash]

Nollywood chop my money those days I swia!!!! cry

Mu he he he he he he he  grin
Re: Sam Dede Appointed Director General Of Tourism In Rivers State by stephen121(f): 7:33am On Jan 27, 2012
Congrats, mr dede
Re: Sam Dede Appointed Director General Of Tourism In Rivers State by Afam4eva(m): 12:59pm On Jan 27, 2012
Sam dede is an intelligent person no doubt. But what is he doing in the tourism sector? When are we going to start putting square pegs in square holes.
Re: Sam Dede Appointed Director General Of Tourism In Rivers State by niddamugu(m): 1:28pm On Jan 27, 2012
Sam dede is an intelligent person no doubt. But what is he doing in the tourism sector? When are we going to start putting square pegs in square holes.

afam4eva, dont you get?, politics, my friend, politics. Political offices have always been for the less prepared and less interested people. They simply tell the "never mind, you'll learn on the job", and later "promote" him to the main stream (up or down) sectorgrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Sam Dede Appointed Director General Of Tourism In Rivers State by chelseabmw(m): 7:42pm On Jan 27, 2012
am happy for him
Re: Sam Dede Appointed Director General Of Tourism In Rivers State by jascon1(m): 4:36am On Jan 28, 2012
he's cool in films, but on what merit is he in the tourism sector? maybe to lecture or entertain tourists, ??

(1) (Reply)

BREAKDOWN OF Neymar's New Salary At Psg... / Model Goes Completely Blind After Tattooing Eyeballs (pictures) / Photo Of The Day: Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.