Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) (18254 Views)

Amazing Facts About Earth That Can't Happen By Chance But Just Right For Life. / Mayan Apocalypse: Panic Spreads As December 21 Nears / Testimony Of Heaven And Hell And Rapture To Soon Happen By Pastor Rodolfo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by miccodb(m): 10:30am On Jan 26, 2012
hi all ive been considering recent happenings in the world viz a viz the dec 21, 2012 end of world as predicted by nostradamus. i have also read about mayan calendar and planet x and its backup explanation using the bible.i dont think the world will end but what i think will happen is that the world will become completely controlled by the illuminatis and fremasons(new world order).
this is the scenario: internet banking, mobile money, pocket money, swipe cards, atm cards, credit card, cashless society etc and very soon u will pay for somthing as mediocre as busfare with mobile money. remember all this things are linked to the internet. soon no one will accept cash and it becomes useless then u will be mandated to join them or else the internet and all ur spending power will be inaccessible. people will starve and to spend their monies they will have to join the sect and ultimately bear the 'mark' and this what i believe will pan out by the end of 2012. the arabs and chinese govt can see this conspiracy and are working against it while america is fighting tooth and nail to foil their efforts of being excluded from the new world order.

what do u think?
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by lwise(m): 10:56am On Jan 26, 2012
You are right but it may not be 21/12/2012.
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 26, 2012
the only sign to confirm this is three eclipses. If the first one happens very soon, then i know Nostradamus was right.
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by Beaf: 11:02am On Jan 26, 2012
miccodb:

hi all ive been considering recent happenings in the world viz a viz the dec 21, 2012 end of world as predicted by nostradamus. i have also read about mayan calendar and planet x and its backup explanation using the bible.i dont think the world will end but what i think will happen is that the world will become completely controlled by the illuminatis and fremasons(new world order).
this is the scenario: internet banking, mobile money, pocket money, swipe cards, atm cards, credit card, cashless society etc and very soon u will pay for somthing as mediocre as busfare with mobile money. remember all this things are linked to the internet. soon no one will accept cash and it becomes useless then u will be mandated to join them or else the internet and all ur spending power will be inaccessible. people will starve and to spend their monies they will have to join the sect and ultimately bear the 'mark' and this what i believe will pan out by the end of 2012. the arabs and chinese govt can see this conspiracy and are working against it while america is fighting tooth and nail to foil their efforts of being excluded from the new world order.

what do u think?

Guy, no de smoke kpoi for early morning na! angry
You stagger, sote ya brain sef begin stagger! grin grin grin

[img]http://mouthswiredshut.files./2008/12/psychedelic-mushroom.gif?w=420[/img]
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 26, 2012
Abeg go die jare! Its fools like you that will be taken unawares with your pants down. At least try and research ,learn and discover for yourself.
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by Beaf: 11:26am On Jan 26, 2012
diluminati:

Abeg go die jare! Its fools like you that will be taken unawares with your pants down. At least try and research ,learn and discover for yourself.

My sista, abeg pass me di spliff o jare!
Nutin do you!
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 26, 2012
Even Jesus who is to carry out Τ̲̅ђε̲̣̣̣̥ task does not know when it will happen. All these ancient junkies that were high ☺ƞ grass and human blood.Brilliant thoughts though.
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by miccodb(m): 12:05pm On Jan 26, 2012
Beaf:

My sista, abeg pass me di spliff o jare!
Nutin do you!
you can only pretend you dont care or arent concerned about recent happenings in the world!!! open your eyes beaf the world is beinning to look like a village. infact as it stands the world is controlled by the G8! which of the presidents of these world powers isnt an illuminati or freemason! it is even being paraded so publicly now buy the musicians whose lyrics u recite per second. smoke this kpoi and reason well.
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by LongOne1(m): 2:03pm On Jan 26, 2012
It will be business as usual.
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 26, 2012
Long One:

It will be business as usual.

business as usual for the population who choose to remain dull. Its not everyone that will be illuminated.

First i said there will be three eclipses. ok.

Then if there comes a raging tsunami that will wipe out california then i'd better be right.
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by LongOne1(m): 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2012
diluminati:

business as usual for the population who choose to remain dull. Its not everyone that will be illuminated.

First i said there will be three eclipses. ok.

Then if there comes a raging tsunami that will wipe out california then i'd better be right.

Right, so you believe all these conspiracy theories.

Tell me, what/who do you believe in?
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 26, 2012
I never marry,i never born,I still get mama and papa,I have a large inheritance waiting for me and una want make life end ?

All of una no well at all.
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by philip0906(m): 3:12pm On Jan 26, 2012
Even Christ said he knows not when d world would come 2 an end but ofcourse d sigs r every where and it is left 4 u and I 2 prepare by giving ur life 2 Christ,accepting him as ur Lord and personal saviour and wether d world ends 2012 or whenever,u have d assurance that u r going 2 meet ur creator.
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2012
Long One:

Right, so you believe all these conspiracy theories.

Tell me, what/who do you believe in?

It doesnt matter who i believe in and please stop all these 'oh so you believe in conspiracy theories bullshitt". Only dullards ask those kind of questions.

@topic

I said there will be three solar eclipses but NASA just confirmed one total solar eclipse to happen on Nov 13th 2012.

http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/SEplot/SEplot2001/SE2012Nov13T.GIF

People called Edgar Caycee an idiot, a conspiracy theorist when he warned about Hurricane Katrina back in the 1960's.
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 26, 2012
are you people scaring me here    when i am still hoping to Buy Maybach 2012 or Rose Royce phantom this Year  like some one said earlier

diluminati:

the only sign to confirm this is three eclipses. If the first one happens very soon, then i know Nostradamus was right.

if this kind thing happen then i will sell my laptop and connection and i will make sure i give some1 belle before the world ends so that it will not be a sin for me for not obbeying the word of God go ye into the world and Multiply.  end ko opin ni ,   angry
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by alexleo(m): 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2012
No doubt, we are in the very end of time but, like Jesus told us, no one knows when it will be. Though Nostrademus predictions seem to be getting real by the day, yet we cannot put his prediction ahead of the bible. Since God did not give us any date, then we leave it at that. However, the time now calls for serious preparation for where you will spend eternity. In heaven or in hell?? The dark days are here and the events surrounding us proves this. Give your life to Jesus Christ today. Tomorrow is not in your hands.
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2012
No it is not the end of the World, but the beginning of Grand Chaos. Time is gonna shift and the poles alignment will reverse from normal positioning.
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2012
I realy dnt know d problm here! If u tnk d world wil be taken over by d iluminatis nd co, and u dnt want t be part of t den give out ur material tngs and take a poison so u can go to heaven!
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 26, 2012
I realy dnt know d problm here! If u tnk d world wil be taken over by d iluminatis nd co, and u dnt want t be part of t den give out ur material tngs and take a poison so u can go to heaven!
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by Lasinoh: 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2012
Jesus nor wanno come again? tongue
I wanno see 'rapture' o! cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by muyoto: 10:02pm On Jan 26, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2012
Lasinoh:

Jesus nor wanno come again? tongue
I wanno see 'rapture' o! cheesy

Forget rapture, there aint nothing like that.
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by megawax8: 1:07am On Jan 27, 2012
@op i dnt beleive it,bt i take it seriously
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by manny4life(m): 2:52am On Jan 27, 2012
Mark 13:32 "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father, Go figure, people with their theories although I do know that events are rapidly happening.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by Nobody: 5:15am On Jan 27, 2012
All the crackpot, doomsday prophets and their followers will go into their bunkers, leaving the rest of us cynics to enjoy the holidays. grin

But if we are wrong, then that's it. grin grin End of story.
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by firestar(f): 7:14am On Jan 27, 2012
Not suprising.
The date alone kills speculation.
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by miccodb(m): 10:12am On Jan 27, 2012
lmao!!! i see a lot of mixed feelings now and some peeps are still finding it difficult to face the reality. the bible has told us abt the signs of the end time and we can all see it so evident today. so if a conspiracy also speclates and end of world within this period of biblical proven end times then i belive it cannot be totally ruled out. im just tryna be abreast of information and i also believe there is a little logic and mathematics to life plus i even bliv God is revealing all this information to seriously warn and admonish us before its too late.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by John93(m): 11:08am On Jan 27, 2012
", there shall come in the last days scoffers,walking after their own lusts,, saying Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep(died), all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. For this they willingly are ignorant of,, ". Christ is comin 4 dos he saved,GOD hs alredy tld us signs of his comin & majority of dem av bn fulfiled.Pls dnt b among d scoffers dat say dere wud b no rapture.Dat was hw dey doubtd Noah wen d earth was swept away by water & dat ws hw dey doubtd Lot wen sodom & gomorah was burnt by fire.No date is knwn 4 d end of d world & d world won't end by dec.2012. Pls gv ur life 2 CHRIST so dt u won't end up in hell foreva.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by LongOne1(m): 1:23pm On Jan 27, 2012
diluminati:

It doesnt matter who i believe in and please stop all these 'oh so you believe in conspiracy theories bullshitt". Only dullards ask those kind of questions.

@topic

I said there will be three solar eclipses but NASA just confirmed one total solar eclipse to happen on Nov 13th 2012.

http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/SEplot/SEplot2001/SE2012Nov13T.GIF

People called Edgar Caycee an , a conspiracy theorist when he warned about Hurricane Katrina back in the 1960's.

Thank you; now I know where you stand, you got your mind twisted.

alexleo:

No doubt, we are in the very end of time but, like Jesus told us, no one knows when it will be. Though Nostrademus predictions seem to be getting real by the day, yet we cannot put his prediction ahead of the bible. Since God did not give us any date, then we leave it at that. However, the time now calls for serious preparation for where you will spend eternity. In heaven or in hell?? The dark days are here and the events surrounding us proves this. Give your life to Jesus Christ today. Tomorrow is not in your hands.
That’s more like it.
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by firestar(f): 2:16pm On Jan 27, 2012
alexleo:

No doubt, we are in the very end of time but, like Jesus told us, no one knows when it will be. [/b]Though Nostrademus predictions seem to be getting real by the day, yet we cannot put his prediction ahead of the bible. [b]Since God did not give us any date, then we leave it at that.
(Acts. 6:7)
However, the time now calls for serious preparation for where you will spend eternity. In heaven or in hell?? The dark days are here and the events surrounding us proves this. (Mt. 24:3-14) Give your life to Jesus Christ today. Tomorrow is not in your hands.
(Zep. 2:1-4)
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 27, 2012
Nairaland is like Nigeria, the bulls#it is always front and center. The most ignorant topics make it to the front page. ALWAYS!!!!
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by eghost247(m): 2:48pm On Jan 27, 2012
Una do start to they write rubbish again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Salvation Ministries Building Collapses In Okpanam, Delta State, Many Dead / Catholic Church Bans Ejike Mbaka From Endorsing Politicians / Why Do Nigerian Christians Avoid Naming Their Children Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.