Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,345 members, 7,860,887 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:09 PM

Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx - Nairaland / General (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx (79888 Views)

Next Time You Want To Insult Your Mom,she Went Through This For U (picture) / Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) / Please Help Nairalander With Your Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by airmark(m): 10:37pm On Mar 03, 2012
RIP, Perx. cry
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by yme1(f): 10:43pm On Mar 03, 2012
What a loss
Even all through that pain her post was filled with life and hope
May her soul continue to rest in peace
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Jaytee67(m): 10:44pm On Mar 03, 2012
R .I.P. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by isalegan2: 10:50pm On Mar 03, 2012
I just found out now. Dear Perx! I did not expect his o! The last time I checked, maybe 2 days ago, I saw a pic of her room and some doctors. I need to read backwards to the last post I read before. OMG! cry cry cry cry sad sad
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 03, 2012
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 03, 2012
RIP Perx!!! my heart goes out to her family and friends. May God be your source of strength and consolation.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by chiteny(m): 11:01pm On Mar 03, 2012
This has really saddened my mood. cry

RIP Dear Perx
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Acidosis(m): 11:11pm On Mar 03, 2012
sad sad sad sad
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by isalegan2: 11:16pm On Mar 03, 2012
ochukoccna:

Stop this drama queen acting. Death is not something one jokes about.  undecided undecided undecided

She wasn't making jokes. undecided
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks for the info, OAMJ, R231, Ify, Jarus, Chelsea. . .

Maclatunji, Idowuogbo, all,

I haven't stopped crying since my last post.  Poor Perx.  She was so brave.  The first time I read about her situation , that other thread, I read it but didn't know what to make of it.  That woman put up with doubt, mockery and even downright verbal abuse, but she kept her head up.  Oh, I am sorry, perx.  Wish things had been different.  Why did she fall into a coma?  We would like to know, when the time is right.  Rest in peace, Princess.  cry cry cry
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by somebody(f): 11:21pm On Mar 03, 2012
So sad! Been checking to see if I had received details to make a contribution to her healthcare costs. Was wondering why I hadn't received them - I guess now I know. It's funny I knew she had passed days ago as she has been on my family friend's dp on blackberry and Facebook but did not connect the two - how could I? I only knew her as perx. So many questions - why UBTH? I was skeptical when I read she had decided to go to UBTH. Oh well - at least she did it on her own terms. What a country! A young lady spent almost 2 years bedridden because of inadequate healthcare facilities. Another young life wasted.

May your soul rest in peace, Princess Egbe. May God comfort your family in this dark hour.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by scopusng(m): 11:31pm On Mar 03, 2012
Rest in peace.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by tsmith(f): 11:41pm On Mar 03, 2012
Very sad that the Beautiful and brave lady died, despite all. But as usual, in all situations, i choose the see the brigther side, that Perx died STRONG and HOPEFUL, a far cry from her state of mind just a few months ago. I smile because I know she would be smiling down at the faceless (atleast most of us are/were) community that gave her hope and a reason to live on at her lowest points.

May i ask if the coma was post operation? it is essential to know, as there might be lessons to be learnt.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by deekseen(m): 11:45pm On Mar 03, 2012
I feel very horrible right now. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by newslive(f): 11:48pm On Mar 03, 2012
eyaa, Rest in Peace

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by OAM4J: 11:57pm On Mar 03, 2012
tsmith:

Very sad that the Beautiful and brave lady died, despite all. But as usual, in all situations, i choose the see the brigther side, that Perx died STRONG and HOPEFUL, a far cry from her state of mind just a few months ago. I smile because I know she would be smiling down at the faceless (atleast most of us are/were) community that gave her hope and a reason to live on at her lowest points.

May i ask if the coma was post operation? it is essential to know, as there might be lessons to be learnt.

She was billed for 2 surgeries (surgery for her right femur replacement and hip replacement). She had the 1st one 2 weeks ago and was recovering to get ready for the 2nd one before she went into coma.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by binaflexia: 12:07am On Mar 04, 2012
R.I.P

I hope you find eternal peace
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 04, 2012
RIP Perx.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by violent(m): 12:15am On Mar 04, 2012
I didn't see it too. It didn't even cross my mind that she might be close to dying. I only felt her pains. Was waiting for her to get stronger so we can discuss the 2nd stage of her surgery.

It is well.

I felt how she must have gone through so much pain. . .but i wouldn't have thought any surgical operation to fix her situation could even lead to the ultimate end.

The pain's now over for her, I hope her family find some comfort in the fact that she's at peace wherever she may be.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by yokiti: 12:20am On Mar 04, 2012
May her soul find eternal rest. Adieu sister!
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by member67023: 12:31am On Mar 04, 2012
RIP sister Perx.
Human life is just a passing phase.
It is only for a while. (mostly within 0 - 100 years).
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by tsmith(f): 12:40am On Mar 04, 2012
OAM4J:

She was billed for 2 surgeries (surgery for her right femur replacement and hip replacement). She had the 1st one 2 weeks ago and was recovering to get ready for the 2nd one before she went into coma.

Thanks for your response, i also did some digging and figured it was post operation. It still boils down to the low level of health care available in Nigeria. Maybe in the future, the Nairaland charity committee might want to consider treatment abroad. It would surprise many that treatment abroad is actually much cheaper than the average in Nigeria. Factors that may drive up treatment abroad are usually the air flight and accommodation and upkeep. If accommodation and upkeep is taken outta of the picture (like i did suggest BUPA and offered to host Perx if the option was taken). The actual treatment cost remains as originally quoted regardless of any complications or subsequent consultation and treatment, and at least one can attest the quality.

I guess God knows best and understands why things spanned this way. It breaks my heart when there is a glimmer of hope only for it to be squashed out. It's like a taunt, but as usual HE knows best and why.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by sweetgala(m): 12:43am On Mar 04, 2012
R.I.P Perx.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by GboyegaD(m): 12:51am On Mar 04, 2012
May her soul find rest with God.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by kizito96(m): 1:04am On Mar 04, 2012
This is a sad news. May her soul rest in peace
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by freecocoa(f): 1:10am On Mar 04, 2012
Paddy I don't even know what to say I'm still shocked to my bones,i mean after everything?just what happened?its really painful,i can't stop crying.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:10am On Mar 04, 2012
If I ever fall so ill that UBTH is the last resort then I would know its time to will my Biros and pencils to those willing to write the next chapter, I hate Nigerian teaching hospitals so bad I can taste it.
Well at least she has left this crazy world behind.
RIP
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by LEXYLOV: 1:14am On Mar 04, 2012
MS. PRINCESS E. EGBE AKA PERX  YOU WILL BE TRULY MISS, I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE THIS WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS ON THIS FORUM:

MS PRINCESS E. EGBE AKA PERX CHANGE OF ADDRESS.

Please be advised that I Perx have moved, I received a call from God, the Chief Architect the other day, and He informed me that my new home was complete.

You all knew that I had been working on my new residence, sending up my timber, packing up and getting ready to go. I know that my house needed some finishing touches and that the Chief Carpenter, Jesus Christ had to inspect it and give me the final approval. On Thursday, March 1, 2012 around 12:15 pm He let me know that my home was complete and that it was ok to move in. So He told me to go ahead and change my address.

Well, my new home is finished and what a sight it is to behold. It is located on an exclusive estate area behind a beautiful pearly gate. It is just over the other side of serene celestial shore. Of course, you know the streets are paved with gold and every day is Sunday, just like you've been told. Trees with twelve manners of fruit grace my garden here, and I can walk and talk with my Master with not a worry or care.

I lived in a home built by man, for only a short time, but my new home is so much better than any other place I've ever lived. There is peace here, joy, happiness, no pain, no heartaches, no strife or discontentment, only sweet serenity. I can dine at the Master's bountiful table and listen to a Heavenly choir and best of all, my Heavenly Father is here, in all His Glory.

Oh yes, I have my own designer here who has fitted me with my very own white robe and wings. I could go on and on about my new home, but instead, I'm going to pray that you get to move here yourself one day. Before I go, let me give you my new address:

PRINCESS E. EGBE AKA PERX

2012 Heavenly Way.

Godstown, Heaven 1.3 2012.

P.S. I don't have a telephone, but you can always call on GOD. If you don't know His number, read your BIBLE, it's listed on every page.

Annonymous. Cry Cry Cry
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by isalegan2: 1:27am On Mar 04, 2012
Please, no fighting or cussing in this thread. The mods will deal with troublemakers. Leave it alone. sad
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Outstrip(f): 1:30am On Mar 04, 2012
May her soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by dabrake(m): 1:34am On Mar 04, 2012
Chrisbenogor:

If I ever fall so ill that UBTH is the last resort then I would know its time to will my Biros and pencils to those willing to write the next chapter, I hate Nigerian teaching hospitals so bad I can taste it.
Well at least she has left this crazy world behind.
RIP
i am trying my best to laugh but the passions following the sorrows of losing someone is greater than that of your joke. God, please help us. i know death is inevitable but this mental imbalance ant making me happy.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by omotofine(f): 1:35am On Mar 04, 2012
Hmmm, so very sad. RIP Perx.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by InkedNerd(f): 1:40am On Mar 04, 2012
I don't know much about this Nairalander Perx but I'm really saddened to hear about her passing. There's just something about a Nairalander passing away that breaks my heart, especially when the person is ill. Wherever she is, may she forever rest in eternal peace. My heart goes out to her family.

dabrake:

God punish you. You are a b@$t@rd. i hope you also die(preferably a painful death) and when you die, believe me, i would celebrate your obituary. MTCHEW. @topic, i'm still yet to come to terms with this news. can't study again. just crying.

Please don't step down to El Guapo's level. Clearly, he has no respect for the dead.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (41) (Reply)

Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) / Offtopic! / Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.