Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,222 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx (79720 Views)

Next Time You Want To Insult Your Mom,she Went Through This For U (picture) / Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) / Please Help Nairalander With Your Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by mxxpunkxx: 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2012
r231:

Account info sent

Thanx

seen!!!!!!
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by scopusng(m): 7:44pm On Jan 26, 2012
Account info pls.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by seleroms: 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2012
I want to join this network and also please send me the account details,I want to be active in making contributions. If I could also get her address I would love to visit her next time I go to benin to see my folks. This is a worthy cause I expect all nairalanders to wake up to,she is one of our own let's rally around her
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by simple2rut: 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2012
Sorry for my typographical error. Good to help but one need to be extra careful in internet. Can I see the doctor’s report? Is there any possibility of flying her to UK?? Where is she currently now, Can I send a delegate to inspect her condition Can I have your information?
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ngusvi: 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2012
wow. what a story. we at the The Nigerian USVI Festival INC would like to help not only by committing a percentage of proceeds from our festival to her for medical bills but to also showcase and create awareness for the young lady at our 4 days festival in May. can someone contact me so we can dialogue.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 8:10pm On Jan 26, 2012
simple2rut:

Sorry for my typographical error. Good to help but one need to be extra careful in internet. Can I see the doctor’s report? Is there any possibility of flying her to UK?? Where is she currently now, Can I send a delegate to inspect her condition Can I have your information?

pls email nairalandcharity@gmail.com

in the meantime you can read the full story here -
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-802184.416.html#bot

ngusvi:

wow. what a story. we at the The Nigerian USVI Festival INC would like to help not only by committing a percentage of proceeds from our festival to her for medical bills but to also showcase and create awareness for the young lady at our 4 days festival in May. can someone contact me so we can dialogue.

pls send us an email nairalandcharity@gmail.com
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by maasoap(m): 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2012
Account details please. But my payment may be delayed for like 3 weeks because I don't have access to bank now. Thanks.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by damola1: 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2012
I don't know which sort of internet she uses. But can give her SSM Nigeria USB sim free modem with 4 sims, which she can use on any of the network, will also give her 1 pre-loaded with N1000 200MB plan on etisalat or Glo, whichever she prefers. Let me know if this will help or maybe simply email damola@damola.com
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by gozzynes(m): 8:25pm On Jan 26, 2012
Pls post account details. Thanks
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 8:30pm On Jan 26, 2012
damola1:

I don't know which sort of internet she uses. But can give her SSM Nigeria USB sim free modem with 4 sims, which she can use on any of the network, will also give her 1 pre-loaded with N1000 200MB plan on etisalat or Glo, whichever she prefers. Let me know if this will help or maybe simply email damola@damola.com

Thanx will email you
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 8:30pm On Jan 26, 2012
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by prefers555: 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2012
@marchman, we are at CE cheerful givers cheesy
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by 27naira(m): 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2012
r231,

give me your paypal details via PM

regards
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2012
27naira:

r231,

give me your paypal details via PM

regards

gozzynes:

Pls post account details. Thanks

maasoap:

Account details please. But my payment may be delayed for like 3 weeks because I don't have access to bank now. Thanks.

account info sent

thanx and God Bless
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by success4(m): 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2012
scopusng:

Account info pls.

You that want to commit suicide the other day wants to contribute?LWKMD grin grin grin

At Topic: We have 800,000+ members though some with multiple id like beaf  cheesy
I will if 2% can contribute #5000 x 16,000=#80,000,000  cool
I want to believe she would have more than enough oooo, mind you some
might even contribute more than 5k.

We can!
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by 27naira(m): 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2012
r231:

account info sent

thanx and God Bless

Got it.

will update you
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by ade80: 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2012
Account details please
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2012
ade_77:

Account details please

sent

Thanx and God Bless
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2012
ngusvi:

God bless you,maybe dat dangote pikin wey dey attend bible study for una side fit pardon my friend Perx.

Perx I told u tears of joy shall come in d morning,Babe I don dey rehearse dance step wey we go dance in our matching bling bling gele.I miss u for our base o  angry sad

To d Tehn commitee  and all d e-helpers divine favour shall fall upon you as u have considered d case of my dear friend Perx,It is well cry cry cry

simple2rut:

Bobo cool down mehn no b robot dey committee ooo,see as u jus dey fire pian pian pian pian cheiiii d banger jus dey sound for my ears.Dude pls follow procedure it would make tins less dramatic,only u wan like 7 information if 70 of my  other usernames ask d same tins tell me how Tehn go handle d paparazzi.Pls Tehn are in charge of dis and its best we work in hand to make life easier for them,we don't want a room full of dictators u hia thanks for ur concern Sir.Chop kiss muahhhh!!!!!

mpmp:

@r231
hello there,

You mentioned about the status of the lady in question, her xrays, med-bills etc. Your efforts are appreciated. Kudos to those who paid a visit.

1) is there any info about the doctors report? what is respono at ofsible for her condition? is it curable?

2) physiotheraphy? (i hope I got the spelling right)? is physiotheraphy possible or is it going on presently?

3) what are the exact drugs she needs, perhaps it could be purchased abroad and sent to her, cheaper, maybe?

4) would she be needing money for an operation?

warm regards

Oga mp3 u carry ur wahala come hia again take time oo,anyways jokes apart Perx herself has answered some of this questions,don't b lazy pls go and read her posts and reply in regards to ur ?s.Abi won't u rather hear it from d source,anyway I no dat ur kilogram bele dey weigh u, lazy man common go And read joor.U no I no u are loaded 5000 dollars will do wonders u hia,show me u bedttt maybe ama want it   winkkiss kiss

Hmmmm na hia I go no who go b my prince.Ayam looking for a husband, olori oko,nnayi,nkem all of d above.To apply donate money first den refer to Perx for my details,oya bobolets,sigbonles and Daddilets show me u d 1 cheesy grin
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by OAM4J: 9:21pm On Jan 26, 2012
some x-ray report and pic.

We will post her latest medical report as soon as Ify comes online again.

Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by teric(m): 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2012
Pls i need d acct details. Thanks
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by maclatunji: 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2012
Well done you guys!
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2012
teric:

Pls i need d acct details. Thanks

Account info sent

thanx

maclatunji:

Well done you guys!

Thanx
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2012
maclatunji:

Well done you guys!

Ogbeni talk something joor,u neva ask Ac details since na cheer leading u dey do.0ya wire transfer abeg Koledowo omo mami money talking grin cheesy
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 9:53pm On Jan 26, 2012
^^^^^there is only one Badosky grin grin grin

I have a vacancy for PA you want am grin grin grin
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 10:00pm On Jan 26, 2012
^Reali omo me no mind ooo shocked

EmmMh wots my salary sir loool
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by claremont(m): 10:05pm On Jan 26, 2012
deleted due to high volume of scam mail received! wankers!
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by dadedokun: 10:07pm On Jan 26, 2012
Great initiative people.May I have the account details please,
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by playahP(m): 10:13pm On Jan 26, 2012
Lissen man, I was shot 3 times when i was 18,
I know the pain of what she is going through and i will to assist.
But i would like to see her and confirm that this story is real *dont blame me, blame nigerians*
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by Idowuogbo(f): 10:23pm On Jan 26, 2012
^omggg Gunit 3times ke shocked shocked shocked

Dude I hope all is well with you now,dammmnn shitzzz happen o.Unto ur requests, babe rite from d beginning it has dis case has been confirmed by IFY and Chelseabmw dat visited Perx.Yes I no fraud has been associated with Nigerians on so many occassions,but dis case is different all d necessary pics and info are on its way pls bear with Tehn.Now am not replying you because I want you to believe by force,but as a friend of Perx I can confirm her case is genuine.Abi u wan call me liar 2 take time ooo angry,again tanks so much for your interest dear.
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by r231(m): 10:24pm On Jan 26, 2012
claremont:

Whoever is in charge of this contribution should email his/her paypal payment details/UK bank account details to me, my email is pharmisoze@gmail.com. If 1000 Nairalanders in the UK pay £10 each, that will be a princely sum of £10,000 (2.5 million Naira). Let's do this poo!!!

Scammers/Spammers, keep off please.

dadedokun:

Great initiative people.May I have the account details please,

Account Info sent

Thanks
Re: Please Help Nairalander Perx - And She Went Home: RIP Perx by akpan123(m): 10:27pm On Jan 26, 2012
where should the donation be sent to. also need picture and contact info the patient. thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Huge Snake And Monitor Lizard Caught By Soldiers In Maiduguri (Photo) / Massive Python Swallows Big Goat (Photos) / Popular Brands From The Late 70's, 80's And Early 90's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.