Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:59 AM

I Will Never Seek Elective Office Again, Says Ibb - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Never Seek Elective Office Again, Says Ibb (11338 Views)

I Still Miss Abiola, Says IBB @ 74 / Anybody Who Means Well For Nigeria Will Support Jonathan, Says IBB / SSS Raids APC Data Office Again - Party Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

I Will Never Seek Elective Office Again, Says Ibb by Ptimes: 3:04pm On Jan 26, 2012
IBB says goodbye to politics. Former military president, Ibrahim Babangida says he will never seek any elective office in the country again.

Mr. Babangida, who was speaking in his capacity as the Chairman of the annual trust dialogue hosted by Media Trust Ltd at the Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja, surprised the audience when he said, “I feel am the one man in African politics that has received the most bashing by the media”.

“Today I have news for the Nigeria media, although I will still be around to give advice to upcoming politicians, I will not seek re-election for any elective office again. Babangida will not be around for you to kick around anymore”the former Head of State said, borrowing the words of former American President Richard Nixon.

Read More at: http://premiumtimesng.com/news/3570-i_will_never_seek_elective_office_again_says_ibb.html
Re: I Will Never Seek Elective Office Again, Says Ibb by PropTrader: 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2012
Good Riddance, wink
Re: I Will Never Seek Elective Office Again, Says Ibb by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2012
Ibb for 2015. . . .sai babangida lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: I Will Never Seek Elective Office Again, Says Ibb by Fhemmmy: 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2012
Ummmmm . . .
Re: I Will Never Seek Elective Office Again, Says Ibb by boneruns(m): 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2012
Baba don try, remain Buhari, Obj, Atiku, Orji kalu and etc
Re: I Will Never Seek Elective Office Again, Says Ibb by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2012
let him go to mecury for all i care angry shiorrrrrrrr
Re: I Will Never Seek Elective Office Again, Says Ibb by Beaf: 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2012
The blood guzzling monkey should just drink otapiapia. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Will Never Seek Elective Office Again, Says Ibb by Wily1Wily: 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2012
IBB a repentant looter, nice!!!!, he is indirectly saying, i have ended my desire to embezzle public funds again.
How i wish Fraudulent Yorubas will repent from looting public funds, Stuupid Egenje tribe.
Re: I Will Never Seek Elective Office Again, Says Ibb by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 26, 2012
Wily1Wily:

IBB a repentant looter, nice!!!!, he is indirectly saying, i have ended my desire to embezzle public funds again.
How i wish Fraudulent Yorubas will repent from looting public funds, Stuupid Egenje tribe.

Your father
Re: I Will Never Seek Elective Office Again, Says Ibb by Wily1Wily: 4:02pm On Jan 26, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Your father
father your
Re: I Will Never Seek Elective Office Again, Says Ibb by Acidosis(m): 4:06pm On Jan 26, 2012
Wily1Wily:

How i wish Fraudulent wilywily will repent from looting public funds, Stuupid wilywily

Re: I Will Never Seek Elective Office Again, Says Ibb by Okijajuju1(m): 4:09pm On Jan 26, 2012
- Bros!! You try well well!! Abeg, which day go go refund us some of the money wey you move?! That wan na ehn dey pain us pass.
Re: I Will Never Seek Elective Office Again, Says Ibb by Pukkah: 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2012
Go, Babangida, and come back no more. All good men and women will not miss you.  Nigeria is yet to recover from the mortal wounds you inflicted on her.

Go Babangida! Go! The self-proclaimed 'Evil Genius'. May God never again permit your likes to reach the zenith in this country.

Go!
Re: I Will Never Seek Elective Office Again, Says Ibb by Baawaa(m): 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2012
Maradona himself will come out in new dimension!!watch out
Re: I Will Never Seek Elective Office Again, Says Ibb by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 26, 2012
and so what!
Re: I Will Never Seek Elective Office Again, Says Ibb by damsy01(m): 4:25pm On Jan 26, 2012
LOL, politicians with funny wayos, wen d man kno say e don expire. even if he contested for councilor in his ward nw he can't win
Re: I Will Never Seek Elective Office Again, Says Ibb by omofat: 4:25pm On Jan 26, 2012
He should be in jail.
Re: I Will Never Seek Elective Office Again, Says Ibb by omofat: 4:26pm On Jan 26, 2012
He should be in jail.
Re: I Will Never Seek Elective Office Again, Says Ibb by Gbawe: 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2012
Big B1 will be inconsolable at the moment.
Re: I Will Never Seek Elective Office Again, Says Ibb by leengton: 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2012
Welll Thats great News! Let the younger ones rise to occassion. grin
Re: I Will Never Seek Elective Office Again, Says Ibb by kufreabasi(m): 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2012
After they might have set this country ablaze with boko haram they they did underground. Now he want's to resign. To hail with it.
Re: I Will Never Seek Elective Office Again, Says Ibb by kulutempa: 4:36pm On Jan 26, 2012
Bloody shameless liar.
Re: I Will Never Seek Elective Office Again, Says Ibb by buzor(m): 4:37pm On Jan 26, 2012
i ll contest against ibb 2015 for presidency
Re: I Will Never Seek Elective Office Again, Says Ibb by gascoign1(m): 4:37pm On Jan 26, 2012
Who cares!
Re: I Will Never Seek Elective Office Again, Says Ibb by kels001: 4:37pm On Jan 26, 2012
who wan vote for you before, yeye fowl
Re: I Will Never Seek Elective Office Again, Says Ibb by john6006: 4:41pm On Jan 26, 2012
The Fear of Revolution is The Beginnen of Wisdom.
Re: I Will Never Seek Elective Office Again, Says Ibb by dipo1: 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2012
Okija_juju:

- Bros!! You try well well!! Abeg, which day go go refund us some of the money wey you move?! That wan na ehn dey pain us pass.

My broda, na wetin me sef wan ask o
Re: I Will Never Seek Elective Office Again, Says Ibb by uddukes: 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2012
IBB, kindly tell your dogs Boko haram that no amount of bombing will remove GEJ from office till 2015.Your have never never never condemned boko haram since they started this senseless carnage.
Re: I Will Never Seek Elective Office Again, Says Ibb by mynaija123(m): 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2012
I suggest he tries a career in coaching since he is no longer in good shape to play anymore due to ruff tackles from merciless nigerians grin grin
Re: I Will Never Seek Elective Office Again, Says Ibb by INFO70: 5:04pm On Jan 26, 2012
he can seek elective position in boko haram that he is sponsoring
Re: I Will Never Seek Elective Office Again, Says Ibb by LEXYLOV: 5:05pm On Jan 26, 2012
Wily1Wily:

How i wish Fraudulent Yorubas will repent from looting public funds, Stupid Egenje tribe.

You are a son of apes. Also you are a lunatics. What happen here now that got to do with any tribe? You idiot. tribal bigot like you are spoiling nigeria today. You are just dumb like your e goat leaders. Stupid anuofia e goat crazy monkey like you.
Re: I Will Never Seek Elective Office Again, Says Ibb by silibaba: 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2012
crazy politician grin grin

Abia Government Commences Distribution Of Bailout Fund / CCT Trial: Saraki Is Persecuted Not “Prosecuted”.. / FG Negotiates With US On Looted Funds