Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,715 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Nigerian President Celebrates 'Yahoozee' Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian President Celebrates 'Yahoozee' Song (2107 Views)

Olu Maintain, Of "yahoozee" Fame, Loses Home / Oprah Winfrey Whats The Fuss About Yahoozee ? / Yahoozee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian President Celebrates 'Yahoozee' Song by blkmum700: 10:13pm On Oct 12, 2007
NIGERIAN PRESIDENT CELEBRATE YAHOOZEE ON STAGE WITH OLU MAINTAIN at the Reception in honour of the Golden Eaglet, Yar Adua personally launched the Yahoozee CD and took a Copy for himelf. Nigeria government therefore Collaborate with Yahoozee, and appreciate the uselfulness of Yahoozee on Nigeria's Economy. Mind you, it was shown worldwide on the NTA, Send this to Everyone on ur List, if you Love Yahoo, Bad boy Gone good

Is it true,do any one watched this on NTA,someone sent me this has a offline.
Re: Nigerian President Celebrates 'Yahoozee' Song by MASARA: 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2007
u are not sure and u are posting it here for us to see?
Re: Nigerian President Celebrates 'Yahoozee' Song by blkmum700: 10:34pm On Oct 12, 2007
i just said someone send it to me has offline Message and the person claim it was show on NTA,so am asking if anyone saw it on NTA
Re: Nigerian President Celebrates 'Yahoozee' Song by adebisi1(m): 6:44pm On Oct 13, 2007
he be like say you dont know how much the white people dey carry from nigeria go there country for one day? na where make u wait No face ur work
Re: Nigerian President Celebrates 'Yahoozee' Song by Purist(m): 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2007
Unfortunately, its true. I watched it LIVE on TV.

Yar'Adua had a very big smile on his face while the music was going on. Obviously, he really enjoyed the song. I don't blame him though, because I seriously doubt if he has any idea what "Yahoozee" means or tends to portray.
Re: Nigerian President Celebrates 'Yahoozee' Song by expressor(m): 11:05pm On Dec 15, 2007
well, even b4 that song there as been a yahoozee dance, all people just needed was a song to dance to- that is the role olu maitain played. i even heard that oparah winfrey attacked nigeria on this same song. all i can say is that the song as made more nigerians happy than sad.
what do u mean saying "Send this to Everyone on your List, if you Love Yahoo, Bad boy Gone good". lets not treat this as more than a song, i have heard western music with much more worse lyrics. As for the H.O.S, as purist said "Obviously, he really enjoyed the song. I don't blame him though, because I seriously doubt if he has any idea what "Yahoozee" means or tends to portray." and i share this opinion.
Re: Nigerian President Celebrates 'Yahoozee' Song by 9ja4eva: 1:11am On Dec 17, 2007
LOL

Abi Yar Adua na yahooeze
Re: Nigerian President Celebrates 'Yahoozee' Song by youngdigi(m): 1:18am On Dec 17, 2007
expressor:

well, even before that song there as been a yahoozee dance, all people just needed was a song to dance to- that is the role olu maitain played. i even heard that oparah winfrey attacked nigeria on this same song. all i can say is that the song as made more nigerians happy than sad.
what do u mean saying "Send this to Everyone on your List, if you Love Yahoo, Bad boy Gone good". lets not treat this as more than a song, i have heard western music with much more worse lyrics. As for the H.O.S, as purist said "Obviously, he really enjoyed the song. I don't blame him though, because I seriously doubt if he has any idea what "Yahoozee" means or tends to portray." and i share this opinion.

pls shut the fukk up and stop putting out false rumors, the only person that heard about oprah attacking nigeria on the song was bolajibaok, which is an obvious rumor, and then again seeing this is ur first post ever, u might even be bolaji himself with a different username, get a life and stop being stupid
Re: Nigerian President Celebrates 'Yahoozee' Song by blogtech(m): 1:21am On Dec 17, 2007
Olu Maintain is making the Yahoo Yahoo! Boyz proud "Yahoozee" grin
Re: Nigerian President Celebrates 'Yahoozee' Song by estateng(m): 8:27pm On Jan 17, 2008
HABA

Make una leave Olu the main man and Mr President alone.
The song YAHOOZEE is just like any other song which is to keep the mind at cool with the body.
Dont just interprete songs anyhow.
The president of our great country Nigeria lauched the song on stage during the reception of the Golden Eaglets.
So what about that.

Abeg make una leave these people.
At least we know we have EFCC, that is if you people think he is promoting yahoo yahoo. Go and do it and see what will happen to you.

He is currently doing a great job in ensuring that this great nation goes to greater heights. We all know that.

So, forget all those critics. They are always looking for faults.
Re: Nigerian President Celebrates 'Yahoozee' Song by playmate(f): 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2008
no big deal,d president smiled almost thru out d reception nd it was actually maintain dat took his cd 2 d guy as d launcher bla bla bla i saw it as his way of gettin upclose nd personal wit d presido.his performance pissed me off.
Re: Nigerian President Celebrates 'Yahoozee' Song by 9ja4eva: 5:30am On Jan 18, 2008
Wetin bad with Yar Adua dancing to the song?
Re: Nigerian President Celebrates 'Yahoozee' Song by Rams(m): 5:36am On Jan 18, 2008
Abeg you people need to relax. Presido was just trying to feel young, dancing to a nice song.

Don't read too much into what is not there!!!!!
Re: Nigerian President Celebrates 'Yahoozee' Song by zigbo(f): 2:59am On Jan 24, 2008
could people be more stupid embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Ty Bello / Whatever Happened To Vicky On Cool Fm? / World Cup Song Which Is Better: Shakira Or K'naan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.