Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Africa Cup Of Nations - Arewa 2 - 0 Biafra ( Full Time ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africa Cup Of Nations - Arewa 2 - 0 Biafra ( Full Time ) (1099 Views)

You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni / Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF / June 12th, Abiola, Susan Rice And A Cup Of Tea - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africa Cup Of Nations - Arewa 2 - 0 Biafra ( Full Time ) by auwal87(m): 11:14pm On Jan 26, 2012
Arewa secured a place in the 2020 Africa Cup of Nations quarter-finals by beating Biafra 2-0.

The result eliminated Biafra with one round of matches remaining while the other Group B teams, Odua and Ghana, retain hopes of progressing.

Ibrahim Aminu opened the scoring in the 20th minute and Mustapha Aliyu headed in a magnificent goal in the 82nd to hand victory to the pre-tournament favourites Arewa after convincing performance from their Premier League-based stars.

Earlier Ghana twice rallied from defensive errors to draw 2-2 with Odua at the brand new world class stadium in Dutse.

The final group matches will be played on Monday, when Ghana play Biafra and Arewa take on Odua.
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations - Arewa 2 - 0 Biafra ( Full Time ) by ACM10: 11:21pm On Jan 26, 2012
huh! undecided

chlorpromazine needs to be made freely available to some posters
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations - Arewa 2 - 0 Biafra ( Full Time ) by auwal87(m): 11:24pm On Jan 26, 2012
ACM10:

huh! undecided

chlorpromazine needs to be made freely available to some posters

Really? I am okay! grin
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations - Arewa 2 - 0 Biafra ( Full Time ) by philip0906(m): 11:24pm On Jan 26, 2012
undecided
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations - Arewa 2 - 0 Biafra ( Full Time ) by auwal87(m): 11:31pm On Jan 26, 2012
philip0906:

undecided

Confused, it is a football match between Arewa and Biafra in 2020. grin Arewa, the host, scored 2 - 0.
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations - Arewa 2 - 0 Biafra ( Full Time ) by 1virus(m): 12:08am On Jan 27, 2012
yes the last game btwn ghana and BIAFARA ended 12 nill in favour of the divine lion's (BIAFARA). While odudua embarrasse arewa with 8 goals to 1. Sokoto open d scoring with an off side goal, in second half odudua regain thire rhythm which matins jnr scored 8 in return,he remain afcn top scorer. BIAFARA 3p 12g. ODUDUA 4p 10g. Arewa 3p 3g. Ghana 1p 2g. Bia, odu go's 2ru.
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations - Arewa 2 - 0 Biafra ( Full Time ) by sheyguy: 12:14am On Jan 27, 2012
Folks already fantasizing abt a divided Naija.
Take am easy oh, is it the future Keita and Garba Lawal that is going to conquer the future Jay-jay and Kanu? Dont confuse quota system for talent oh . . . Lol
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations - Arewa 2 - 0 Biafra ( Full Time ) by sheyguy: 12:15am On Jan 27, 2012
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations - Arewa 2 - 0 Biafra ( Full Time ) by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 27, 2012
Moderators, pls remove or lock this topic.
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations - Arewa 2 - 0 Biafra ( Full Time ) by 1virus(m): 12:55am On Jan 27, 2012
Breaking news, the last group game has been cancelled doe to level of insecurity in Arewa. The dutse-world-class stadiom was reported BOMBED by some sharia set. Some hoodlums was said to have planted the bomb after the host nation lost shamfully to it local rival odudua. CAF have decided to end the tournament with immediate effect. While Football gov body FIFA have placed santions on the host nation(ban them 4rm participating and hosting eny football event 4 life).
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations - Arewa 2 - 0 Biafra ( Full Time ) by mensdept: 5:21am On Jan 27, 2012
sheyguy:

Take am easy oh, is it the future Keita and Garba Lawal that is going to conquer the future Jay-jay and Kanu? Dont confuse quota system for talent oh . . . Lol

I think this fantasy can be a dream come true. Where did the name "Nigeria" come from.

Think about it.
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations - Arewa 2 - 0 Biafra ( Full Time ) by stayreal: 5:30am On Jan 27, 2012
mens dept:

I think this fantasy can be a dream come true. Where did the name "Nigeria" come from.

Think about it.

I have been saying this for a long time. Anyone that can understand this becomes wiser.
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations - Arewa 2 - 0 Biafra ( Full Time ) by stayreal: 5:34am On Jan 27, 2012
LOL at this fantasy.

Biafra is eagerly anticipating their domination in the African Cup of Nations when the time comes. cool
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations - Arewa 2 - 0 Biafra ( Full Time ) by homerac7: 6:12am On Jan 27, 2012
@ mens dept. & @ stayreal

Me I no knw d answer to una question o! Abeg make una educate me

@ Auwal

U may b a controversial personality here but I like u enough for who u r. This actually got me cracking because u and I knw u can only b joking. Keep havn fun girl
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations - Arewa 2 - 0 Biafra ( Full Time ) by mensdept: 6:25am On Jan 27, 2012
homerac7:

@ Auwal

U may b a controversial personality here but I like u enough for who u r. This actually got me cracking because u and I knw u can only b joking. Keep havn fun girl

Think about it. No rush. Just spend a lil more time, and then holla at me.
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations - Arewa 2 - 0 Biafra ( Full Time ) by stayreal: 6:31am On Jan 27, 2012
homerac7:

@ Auwal

If you think hard enough, you will get the answer.
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations - Arewa 2 - 0 Biafra ( Full Time ) by emmke(m): 7:02am On Jan 27, 2012
sheyguy:

no no, it's Ahmed Musa vs Joel Obi vs Taye Taiwo vs Victor Moses (southern kaduna, MB) vs Yakubu Aiyegbeni (edo, SS). U see, there wont be poverty of talent in each region. Mikel obi will play for MB. Dude was born and brought up in jos and so we don claim am. cool am also a top top talent grin.
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations - Arewa 2 - 0 Biafra ( Full Time ) by SamIkenna: 7:23am On Jan 27, 2012
If Nigeria was free and secure who would want to leave it for a small republic? Think about Nigerian free-style humor, isn't it something else? I guess that's wishful thinking now 'cause water don pass garri. Anyway, I know that if Nigeria divides both Odua and Biafra would be giving the rest of Africa nightmare in sports considering how competitive they are. If Arewa gets her house in order I think she can do well too after all talent has no homeland.

But folks on a serious note, I read Boko Haram is about to add hostage-taking to their game plan. If that really takes off then it means this monster has become extraterrestrial dragon that will be gunning for all northern elites first and afterwards southern "Mr One Nigerians." I guess Nigerians have wasted awful time hiding in the sand not realizing the size of this full male Anaconda that is about to devour everything. I say this to idiotic Yorubas, Igbos, and SS leaders that have refused to shed their ego, close ranks and see this serious threat for what it is - when this poo finally hits your front porch pls do us a favor and blame yourself. The money Govt is paying you wont be enough when your loved ones are kidnapped, its not a matter of if but when. Southern politicians should put GEJ through pressure to make a confab happen but if they keep shying away from it then this poo that is about to fly will surely hit their porch.
Re: Africa Cup Of Nations - Arewa 2 - 0 Biafra ( Full Time ) by auwal87(m): 9:07pm On Jan 27, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

If Nigeria was free and secure who would want to leave it for a small republic? Think about Nigerian free-style humor, isn't it something else? I guess that's wishful thinking now 'cause water don pass garri. Anyway, I know that if Nigeria divides both Odua and Biafra would be giving the rest of Africa nightmare in sports considering how competitive they are. If Arewa gets her house in order I think she can do well too after all talent has no homeland.

But folks on a serious note, I read Boko Haram is about to add hostage-taking to their game plan. If that really takes off then it means this monster has become extraterrestrial dragon that will be gunning for all northern elites first and afterwards southern "Mr One Nigerians." I guess Nigerians have wasted awful time hiding in the sand not realizing the size of this full male Anaconda that is about to devour everything. I say this to idiotic Yorubas, Igbos, and SS leaders that have refused to shed their ego, close ranks and see this serious threat for what it is - when this poo finally hits your front porch pls do us a favor and blame yourself. The money Govt is paying you wont be enough when your loved ones are kidnapped, its not a matter of if but when. Southern politicians should put GEJ through pressure to make a confab happen but if they keep shying away from it then this poo that is about to fly will surely hit their porch.

I wish they start with IBB

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Another Police Station In Kano, Kill 16 In Zamfara / Aregbesola's Verbal Mess Vituperation Of A Political Minion. / Patrick Obahiagbon On Prof. Sofoluwe's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.