Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

William Lane Craig Admits That The 'trinity' Is Not Found In The Old Testament - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / William Lane Craig Admits That The 'trinity' Is Not Found In The Old Testament (1522 Views)

Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God / Monotheism and why The Doctrine Of The Trinity Is Dangerous / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

William Lane Craig Admits That The 'trinity' Is Not Found In The Old Testament by crosbreaka: 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2012
Re: William Lane Craig Admits That The 'trinity' Is Not Found In The Old Testament by Sweetnecta: 7:00pm On Jan 27, 2012
@Olaadegbu, Aletheia, Davidylan: ^^^^ video. Ha ha in the spirit of The Simpson cartoon.
Re: William Lane Craig Admits That The 'trinity' Is Not Found In The Old Testament by Sweetnecta: 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2012
@Frosbel: ^^^^ Video.
Re: William Lane Craig Admits That The 'trinity' Is Not Found In The Old Testament by Sweetnecta: 7:05pm On Jan 27, 2012
@Tidytim, Judek2: ^^^ video
Re: William Lane Craig Admits That The 'trinity' Is Not Found In The Old Testament by LagosShia: 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2012
this shattering confession from a christian head who definitely also claims "ghost" possession reminds me of some verses:

Holy Qur'an 46:5-6
And who is more astray than he who invokes besides Allah those who will not respond to him until the Day of Resurrection, and they, of their invocation, are unaware.And when the people are gathered [that Day], they [who were invoked] will be enemies to them, and they will be deniers of their worship.

Holy Qur'an 5:116-120  
And [beware the Day] when Allah will say, "O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, 'Take me and my mother as deities besides Allah ?'" He will say, "Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen.I said not to them except what You commanded me - to worship Allah , my Lord and your Lord. And I was a witness over them as long as I was among them; but when You took me up, You were the Observer over them, and You are, over all things, Witness.If You should punish them - indeed they are Your servants; but if You forgive them - indeed it is You who is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.Allah will say, "This is the Day when the truthful will benefit from their truthfulness." For them are gardens [in Paradise] beneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide forever, Allah being pleased with them, and they with Him. That is the great attainment.To Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and whatever is within them. And He is over all things competent.

Matthew 7:21-23
21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’
Re: William Lane Craig Admits That The 'trinity' Is Not Found In The Old Testament by LagosShia: 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2012
Sweetnecta:

@Tidytim, Judek2: ^^^ video

Sweetnecta:

@Frosbel: ^^^^ Video.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: William Lane Craig Admits That The 'trinity' Is Not Found In The Old Testament by Fr0sbel: 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2012
I am back Bro.LagosShia and Bro.Sweetnecta, I was banned  embarassed embarassed embarassed

Did you report me to the moderators  grin grin grin
Re: William Lane Craig Admits That The 'trinity' Is Not Found In The Old Testament by LagosShia: 7:17pm On Jan 27, 2012
Fr0sbel:

I am back Bro.LagosShia and Bro.Sweetnecta, I was banned embarassed embarassed embarassed

Did you report me to the moderators grin grin grin
we didn't.

i realized your post did not appear in a thread in the Islam section.

spam-bot caught you red-handed grin

good for you.
Re: William Lane Craig Admits That The 'trinity' Is Not Found In The Old Testament by Fr0sbel: 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2012
Oh Yeah grin
Re: William Lane Craig Admits That The 'trinity' Is Not Found In The Old Testament by LagosShia: 7:26pm On Jan 27, 2012
Fr0sbel:

Oh Yeah grin

so what is your reaction to William Craig,a known and famous christian apologist,who has tried to defend christian beliefs in debates and argued the existence of God in debates against atheists?

do you agree with him? what do you say to him?

it looks like the christians are easily freightened by their jewish masters.he quickly gave in and admitted that there is no trinity mentioned in the old testament or even interpolated in the old testament (as we see in the new testament) when the jewish orthodox scholar hammered his brain into submission with decisive,incisive and clear-cut statements.
Re: William Lane Craig Admits That The 'trinity' Is Not Found In The Old Testament by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2012
William Lane Craig states that he believes in the Trinity at 0.30m, he said it's true  undecided undecided undecided

Now when we Watch between 2.37m to 2.40m of the clip he clearly stated in agreement with the Rabbi that this was not easily discernible directly from the Old Testament.

Jesus and the Holy Spirit were mentioned times without number in the Old testament.

Dan7:13-14: "As I looked on, in the night vision, one like a Son of Man was coming with the clouds of heaven; he reached the Everlasting One and was presented to him. Dominion, glory, and kingship were given to him. All peoples and nations of every language must serve him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that shall not pass away, and his kingship, one that shall not be destroyed."

Daniel 10:5 [/b]I looked up and there before me [b]was a man dressed in linen, with a belt of the finest gold around his waist.

Ezekiel 1:26 Above the expanse over their heads was what looked like a throne of sapphire, and high above on the throne was a figure like that of a man

"For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; And the government will rest on His shoulders; And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace," (Isaiah 9:6).

So your attempt to disprove God's nature is quite hilarious
Re: William Lane Craig Admits That The 'trinity' Is Not Found In The Old Testament by LagosShia: 9:21pm On Jan 27, 2012
^^^^^^
i am sure even if Jesus himself denies the trinity and crucifixion,we will still have christians who will interpretet his statements as agreement with those two things.

this isn't about what Craig believes or not.it is simply about his admission that trinity is not found in the old testament.its not like it is found in the new testament either.but thanks to christian f ingering ,the trinity was interpolated in different bible versions at different times.
Re: William Lane Craig Admits That The 'trinity' Is Not Found In The Old Testament by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 27, 2012
must you always use vulgar words to make your point ?
Re: William Lane Craig Admits That The 'trinity' Is Not Found In The Old Testament by LagosShia: 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2012
frosbel:

must you always use vulgar words to make your point ?

God be my witness,it was not intended to be vulgar.it was only meant to express the reality.
Re: William Lane Craig Admits That The 'trinity' Is Not Found In The Old Testament by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:15pm On Jan 27, 2012
crosbreaka:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEYpHDwOhfw&feature=related

The link above is not the complete broadcast as it just picks out the slot out of context.  The whole programme lasted about 12 minutes as is seen in the videoclip below.

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmmNn6AHFfM?version=3&hl=en_GB[/flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmmNn6AHFfM
Re: William Lane Craig Admits That The 'trinity' Is Not Found In The Old Testament by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:56pm On Jan 27, 2012
Sweetnecta:

@Olaadegbu, Aletheia, Davidylan: ^^^^ video. Ha ha in the spirit of The Simpson cartoon.

The Tri-une God is a mystery to Jews, Muslims and many religious folks.  Watch this videoclip and see whether you can fathom what it means.

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUy-H5MmeGU?version=3&hl=en_GB[/flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUy-H5MmeGU

For years Christians have struggled to give a clear explanation of the Trinity. However, this video does that, while at the same time refutes the idea that God could be a unitarian being. If God exists the only explanation is that He is a Trinity.
Re: William Lane Craig Admits That The 'trinity' Is Not Found In The Old Testament by LagosShia: 12:02am On Jan 28, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

The Tri-une God is a mystery to Jews, Muslims and many religious folks. Watch this videoclip and see whether you can fathom what it means.

3+4 = 830,is also a mystery.isn't it?

so you place your belief on mystery.in other words you believe in what the "holy spirit",God,and His messengers including Jesus did not teach you or preach to you.

go and read about the council of nicea and Athanasius.then compare with Arianism.this is history and how the trinity doctrine was adopted.
Re: William Lane Craig Admits That The 'trinity' Is Not Found In The Old Testament by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:07am On Jan 28, 2012
LagosShia:

3+4 = 830,is also a mystery.isn't it?

so you place your belief on mystery.in other words you believe in what the "holy spirit",God,and His messengers including Jesus did not teach you or preach to you.

go and read about the council of nicea and Athanasius.then compare with Arianism.this is history and how the trinity doctrine was adopted.

What is 1 x 1 x 1?  You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that one out.  You don't even need to understand it to become born again.  Many of us use the internet without understanding the technology behind it.
Re: William Lane Craig Admits That The 'trinity' Is Not Found In The Old Testament by LagosShia: 12:11am On Jan 28, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

What is 1 x 1 x 1? You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that one out. You don't even need to understand it to become born again. Many of us use the internet without understanding the technology behind it.

can you show me where God said he is 1x1x1?

then after that,show me what the trinity doctrine say and if it says God is 1x1x1.

fool.
Re: William Lane Craig Admits That The 'trinity' Is Not Found In The Old Testament by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 28, 2012
LagosShia:

then after that,show me what the trinity doctrine say and if it says God is 1x1x1.
fool.

Perhaps this can help. 1x1x1= 3nity.

Re: William Lane Craig Admits That The 'trinity' Is Not Found In The Old Testament by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:36am On Jan 28, 2012
LagosShia:

Show you? If I "show you" will you believe?

LagosShia:

What have you done with what you have been "shown" has it made any difference to your understanding?

LagosShia:

fool.

"Give not that which is holy to the dogs, neither cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you" (Matthew 7:6).

The more reason why it is a waste of time to sow seed on ground which has never been ploughed! To present the vicarious sacrifice of Christ to those whose dominant passion is to take their fill of sin is to give that which is holy to the dogs. wink
Re: William Lane Craig Admits That The 'trinity' Is Not Found In The Old Testament by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:39am On Jan 28, 2012
Martian:

That was a good one coming from an unexpected source. wink
Re: William Lane Craig Admits That The 'trinity' Is Not Found In The Old Testament by LagosShia: 12:41am On Jan 28, 2012
i think this will certainly and assuredly help:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCqpputvtw8
Re: William Lane Craig Admits That The 'trinity' Is Not Found In The Old Testament by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 28, 2012
Martian:

OLAADEGBU:

That was a good one coming from an unexpected source. wink

Poe's Law states:[1]

“ Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing.
Re: William Lane Craig Admits That The 'trinity' Is Not Found In The Old Testament by Sweetnecta: 1:14am On Jan 28, 2012
i am wondering when Olaadegbu will graduate from the sand box to the real world? He seems to behave like if the blood is still pouring on his head.

imagine that on Jesus; the after birth thingys.
Re: William Lane Craig Admits That The 'trinity' Is Not Found In The Old Testament by LagosShia: 1:50am On Jan 28, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Show you? If I "show you" will you believe?

What have you done with what you have been "shown" has it made any difference to your understanding?

dont be a clown.

you are looking for a kid you can brainwash.how can you bring the video of a clown claiming to have being the "bad man muslim terrorist" while he makes ridiculous statements,expecting me to take him serious?do you think such videos would even make people take you seriously?may be you should post what you have "shown" me let others too laugh at you:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-518186.128.html#msg10052244

"Give not that which is holy to the dogs, neither cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you" (Matthew 7:6).

The more reason why it is a waste of time to sow seed on ground which has never been ploughed! To present the vicarious sacrifice of Christ to those whose dominant passion is to take their fill of sin is to give that which is holy to the dogs. wink

you are so shameless.you bring words of your jewish god that he used to describe gentiles like yourself who claim him as your god,to attack me,a muslim,with it.may be i should refresh your memory on those words:

"Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone!"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-821784.0.html

"Was Jesus A Racist Based On The Bible?"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-838252.0.html

(1) (Reply)

Does God Gives Riches And Wealth / Gospel Songs Lyrics / Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad' Une

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.