Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym (2192 Views)

When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) / Collection Of Nigerian Pidgin Quotes (not Funny) / A Wife's Prayer (not Funny But You Will Smile) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by xynerise: 9:47pm On Jan 27, 2012
I am pleading to those that have my numbers to stop sending me love text messages and threats. Its not funny anymore. I know some ladies here cant do it. I dont joke to that aspect. Thank you.
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by Osama10(m): 9:51pm On Jan 27, 2012
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2012
What the Bleep in the name of bullshitt is this? Smbh
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by Mikael4(m): 10:04pm On Jan 27, 2012
Jeez! How much is a new SIM?
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 27, 2012
Expensive especially when you wanna feel important and seek some attention. Just saying. . So how much is it?
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by slimyem: 10:07pm On Jan 27, 2012
and how are you sure those sending you messages are Nlanders?
How are you even sure that opening a thread to warn them will stop them?
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by Flashaldrin(m): 10:27pm On Jan 27, 2012
Dont tell me your wife doesnt give you enough attention!
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by freecocoa(f): 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2012
Is buying a new sim going to stop them especially since he doesn't know the people responsible?what if the perpetrators are among the ones who would get his new digits? Oga antelope time to soak your sim in the blood and pray it rejects such texts.

Seriously though,such can be annoying,I wonder why some people can't be reasonable.
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by Mikael4(m): 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2012
REALITY101:

Expensive especially when you wanna feel important and seek some attention. Just saying. . So how much is it?
A new SIM costs as low as 100 naira!
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by Mikael4(m): 10:34pm On Jan 27, 2012
freecocoa:

Is buying a new sim going to stop them especially since he doesn't know the people responsible?what if the perpetrators are among the ones who would get his new digits?[size=15pt] Oga antelope time to soak your sim in the blood and pray it rejects such texts.[/size]

Seriously though,such can be annoying,I wonder why some people can't be reasonable.
[size=17pt]What [/size]          [size=23pt]tha[/size]            [size=30pt]Fcck? [/size]
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by xynerise: 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2012
slimyem:

and how are you sure those sending you messages are Nlanders?
How are you even sure that opening a thread to warn them will stop them?
they told me they are Nlanders in romance section.

Opening a thread is d only way to reachout to all involved. I never took it serious but d joke is not funny anymore.

@mikael. Buying a sim and loosing my business partners number for something I call a joke? undecided
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by Acidosis(m): 10:40pm On Jan 27, 2012
ask your ex(s)
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by mcnepow(m): 10:42pm On Jan 27, 2012
freecocoa:

Is buying a new sim going to stop them especially since he doesn't know the people responsible?what if the perpetrators are among the ones who would get his new digits? Oga antelope time to soak your sim in the blood and pray it rejects such texts.

I have died!!!
Admirers pls leave xyn alone abeg o. Don't u realize he is mawid now and old things are passed away?? [s]forget al d phocking and fake love he profesd to you way back[/s]
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by Mikael4(m): 10:49pm On Jan 27, 2012
xynerise:

Opening a thread is d only way to reachout to all involved. I never took it serious but d joke is not funny anymore.

@mikael. Buying a sim and loosing my business partners number for something I call a joke? undecided
When did buying a new sim translate to loosing business partners? Aint there a way around that?
What if the callers and texters are not online right now?
What happens when the MODS move this thread to the general section where it rightly belongs, since i am yet to see any thing romantic about this thread?
Why wont you personally call those numbers texting and calling you and plead with them to stop? Jeez! undecided
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by freecocoa(f): 10:50pm On Jan 27, 2012
~Mikael~:

[size=17pt]What [/size]                    [size=23pt]tha[/size]                      [size=30pt]Fcck? [/size]
Ehen wetin? Didn't you know changing his sim wouldn't be the best?since he's a business man people can easily get his digits,or you want to take the prayer part of my post serious?do if you want.

mcnepow:

I have died!!!
Admirers pls leave xyn alone abeg o. Don't u realize he is mawid now and old things are passed away?? [s]forget al d phocking and fake love he profesd to you way back[/s]
Don't die o,I love you far too much and can't bear missing you,try soaking yours too sometime,it works. grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by slimyem: 10:53pm On Jan 27, 2012
xynerise:

undecided
how did they come to have your number in the first place?
I bet you gave them the idea you were available.
Anyways,try give them a stern warning to lay off if an whenever they call again.
Hope this helps!
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 27, 2012
WTF 100 naira? That's less than a dollar. . Probably unregistered, that's why the crime and scam rate is so high. Op you gave em your number so deal with it. . When I was a kid my mom will tell us *always remember this, once you hit the enter on the keyboard or click send you ain't getting it back and the info becomes www property* so think outside the box
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by mcnepow(m): 10:57pm On Jan 27, 2012
freecocoa:

Don't die o,I love you far too much and can't bear missing you,try soaking yours too sometime,it works. grin grin
hehehehe
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by Mikael4(m): 11:01pm On Jan 27, 2012
REALITY101:

WTF 100 naira? That's less than a dollar. . Probably unregistered, that's why the crime and scam rate is so high. Op you gave em your number so deal with it. . When I was a kid my mom will tell us *always remember this, once you hit the enter on the keyboard or click send you ain't getting it back and the info becomes www property* so think outside the box
Lol! You MUST register to use it even at that rate, and guess what? Registration is FREE!
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 27, 2012
Oh sure registration should be free. I mean if all the numbers are registered with valid address, the police got some work to do in helping op.
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 27, 2012
saw dust of a thread
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by cynthiafred67(f): 11:22pm On Jan 27, 2012
Mtcheeeeeew op u gave them so deal wit it.
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by mamalola19: 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2012
I dont even know who is more of a attention seeker, you or wife. why do you both open foolish threads to broadcast your marriage all the time. r u d only married people here. so immature and send the wrong signal u both prematurely went into ur union or u r both teenagers. if women here are calling you its because of your rough past and bleeping around before u settled with ur queen or how else did they gt ur digit. what would it cost u to avoid them. this thread is craps.
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 27, 2012
Bottoms up lol
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by Mikael4(m): 11:47pm On Jan 27, 2012
I dont even know who is more of a attention seeker, you or wife. why do you both open foolish threads to broadcast your marriage all the time. r u d only married people here. so immature and send the wrong signal u both prematurely went into ur union or u r both teenagers. if women here are calling you its because of your rough past and bleeping around before u settled with ur queen or how else did they gt ur digit. what would it cost u to avoid them. this thread is craps.
***DIES ON ARRIVAL, AND SLAPPED BACK TO LIFE AND THEN FALLS INSIDE MALTINA BOTTLE!*** grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by mamalola19: 11:54pm On Jan 27, 2012
~Mikael~:

***DIES ON ARRIVAL, AND SLAPPED BACK TO LIFE AND THEN FALLS INSIDE MALTINA BOTTLE!*** grin grin grin grin grin

na true talk. wetin concern abegro with overload. na every every we go dey talk for here. wetin romantic abt the thread. lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 27, 2012
lol
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by Mikael4(m): 11:56pm On Jan 27, 2012
mamalola19:

na true talk. wetin concern abegro with overload. na every every we go dey talk for here. wetin romantic abt the thread. lipsrsealed
LMAO! grin grin grin Wetin concern OKADA with seatbelt? grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by mamalola19: 12:01am On Jan 28, 2012
^ ;Dme don tire for dem jare.mke i fall in sexuality small. bye bye i no leave u o
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by Goldieluks: 12:25am On Jan 28, 2012
xynerise:

I am pleading to those that have my numbers to stop sending me love text messages and threats. Its not funny anymore. I know some ladies here cant do it. I dont joke to that aspect. Thank you.

shocked
You should know the particular girls you gave your number to, Mr attention seeker!
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by Mynd44: 3:43am On Jan 28, 2012
Nonsense thread. When you were dashing your number out to anyone that asks you did not know there will be a fallout abi?
Re: Nairaland Ladies & Guys: Pls Stop Sending Love Texts And Threats To My Phone. Its Not Funny Anym by Odunnu: 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2012
mamalola19:

the beer is on me babe, post your number and imma send it by bluetooth, pinktooth and blacktooth. You read my mind, word for word!
REALITY101:

Hmm, I actually taught my mom how to use a computer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Campus Gurlz {season 1} / My Experience With Fat Ladies In A Commercial Bus / My Book Of Bible Stories *twitter Edition* Hillarious Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.