Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,972 members, 7,852,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:14 PM

Consumer Protection Council (cpc) Where Art Thou? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Consumer Protection Council (cpc) Where Art Thou? (804 Views)

CPC On FG/Boko-Haram Using Buhari's Name / CPC's Statement On The Killing Of Uniport Students / Achebe's Civil War Memoir's Invitation For Fresh War — CPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Consumer Protection Council (cpc) Where Art Thou? by surugede(m): 5:42pm On Oct 14, 2007
today the printer in the office was faulty and i needed to print something so important and urgent from my "box" so i decided to do it from a cyba cafe. I enterd the first one and bought 10 mins "time" (afterall is it not just to print) but when i sent the material to the printer, it was discoverd that the printer was faulty ( meanwhile i asked before if i cld print and they said yes) so i demanded for my money, afterall the services i need was not renderd, i was wrong; no refund.out of fustration i went to the next one bought 10 mins but it was'nt enough to open my mail( t was damn too slow), so i was forced to buy 2 xtra 10 mins = 20mins before i cld get just 1 page printed out.
so i just can't help but ask Consumer Protection Council (CPC) where art thou? tot u guy r supoosed to protect our intrest
Re: Consumer Protection Council (cpc) Where Art Thou? by presido1: 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2007
Consumer Protection Council (CPC) ke? are they coming from another government from another country or this our gomanti.
My Broda/Sista take it as you have seen it, remeedy is still far from sight but we will all survive.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Politician Road / One Pro-etteh Dies During A Rowdy Session In The House / Nigerian Policemen;life Savers Or Life Takers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.