Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

What Kind Of Business Can I Start With #100,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Business Can I Start With #100,000 (3340 Views)

Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Which Business Can I Start With 100.000 Naira. / Which Good Biz Can I Start With 100,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Business Can I Start With #100,000 by Fudey(f): 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2012
Good day friends, i really need ur advice. i am a graduate and i managed to save a little token of #100,000 and i really need to start a business with this cash because am tired of submitting applications here and there. my problem is that i dont know what kind of busineess to venture into.although am thinking of recharge card printing business but i dont know if this cash can be enough for a start. pls ur contributions and ifo can go a long way to save a friend. thanks
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With #100,000 by knowledge4(m): 2:26pm On Jan 31, 2012
Which location are you?
Scan your environment in your location
What are the problems you observe that need a solution?
How can you solve the problems?
That is the way to set up a business because business is about providing solutions,solving problems
It is not about jumping into any business because others are doing it. It is not copy catting.
Think like an entrepreneur. An entrepreneur is an innovator. An entrepreneur adds value.
The idea matters not the money.

i will suggest to you an idea as follows:
Beans sold in our markets contain stones and chaff and is sold exposed in the open which is not hygienic.
Can a way be found to remove the stones and the other chaff and package it in 1 kg nylon bags?
Then label the bags in a business name and write 'Stone-free beans' on the label
Also state the quantity in grams on the label and seal it.
Package it attractively.
Start with a quarter bag of beans to test the idea.
Test the market acceptability.
This is an example of how to add value to an existing product to make money.

Opinion on recharge card business:
On every N10k worth of cards,the profit is less than N400.00
To sell N10k worth daily is a herculean task.The market is already densely saturated and the competition among the retailers and the printers is too stiff.
To make reasonable gains,you need capital about N500k and an aggressive marketing strategy.
It is a 'monkey dey work,babboon dey chop business' if you are trading with N100k in recharge card business.
There are too many teachers in recharge card business on this forum.
Tthey will only take your money in the name of teaching you or selling an ebook on it but they themselves are not retailing or printing.
All the information you need to know about recharge card printing,i will give you for free if you are bent on doing that.

To generate biz ideas, sit down in a secluded place in the early morning or late evening and think.
Ideas will flow into you. write them down as they come.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With #100,000 by Fudey(f): 9:52am On Feb 01, 2012
@ knowledge4 thanks alot for ur suggestions and advice.i will need to sit down as you said and think of some other ways to improve an already existing products to add value to them like u said the environment and the peoples needs to be meant is to be considered. like the beans thing i have to sit down and check out the requirements and cost. am grateful but i will need more ideas. u are really a fountain of knowledge. thanks
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With #100,000 by knowledge4(m): 2:52pm On Feb 01, 2012
Check biz ideas posted on the following threads and see my contributions
See which ones you can modify and do with N100k in your environment
Be creative about it.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-856281.99999.html#bot

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-853293.99999.html#bot

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-841366.99999.html#bot
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With #100,000 by ayodele123(m): 7:12pm On Feb 06, 2012
Try poultry farming
Get ideas from the signature below
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With #100,000 by knowledge4(m): 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2012
@novine
what is the total capital requirement to start?

(1) (Reply)

GTB Vs Zenith Bank, Which Bank Is Better? / Give Away !!! 20 People Gets N25,000 Each / What Kind Of Business Will Someone Start With N100,000 In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.