Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Few 'funny Things' About Nigeria - My Country. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Few 'funny Things' About Nigeria - My Country. (1156 Views)

Funny Things About Nairaland / I Pledge To Nigeria My Country. / Mention Funny Things You Did When You Were Young.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Few 'funny Things' About Nigeria - My Country. by DeGenius3(m): 8:45pm On Jan 30, 2012
here's a list of a few 'funny things' about MY GREAT NATION NIGERIA. - a few which i know.

i. a staunch boko haram member was caught and put in polce custody. and at a snap, he's no where to be founf

but within the twinkle of an eye, he's was declared 'disappeared' Funny? angry angry

ii. an organization who fights against financial crimes in my country, arrests and arraigns many ' economy and national crimiinals' before a court. but you know what? not one of them is being prosecuted and sent to jail. instead the 'economy and national criminals' go home smiling! Funny? angry angry

iii. the dreaded boo haram terrorist sect has sponsors that are suspiciously known by the FG. but no is questioned, sacntioned, not to talk prosecuting them hoodlums.

iv. 5 boko haram members were arrested in port harcourt and charged to court. but, at the end of the day, the 5 guys went home happy after paying a N21m fine!

v. 15 local govts were declared state of emegency. but even at that, one of the local govts experienced the taste of the dreaded boko haram. is it too big to declare a state where there has been a total break down of law and orde- state of emergency? why local govts?

these are just a few 'funny things' about my own dear country NIGERIA.
i jyst pray that this country will be free from all forms of corruption and move forwardand become the best country in africa and one of the best in the world.

GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

(1) (Reply)

Honourable Aminu Tambuwal And The Leadership Of The House Of Representatives / Royal Stallion,mama Gold And Royal Umbrella, Etc (50kg) For Sale / 5 Reasons I Love Nigeria By Brian Botts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.