Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:55 PM

Boko Haram Threatens To Unsettle Govt And Judiciary If They Hang Al Mustapha? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Threatens To Unsettle Govt And Judiciary If They Hang Al Mustapha? (16183 Views)

Buhari's Delayed Appointments Unsettle APC Leaders / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / 2015: Sambo’s PDP Reconciliation Moves Unsettle APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Threatens To Unsettle Govt And Judiciary If They Hang Al Mustapha? by TomiSwag(m): 10:29pm On Jan 30, 2012
Just watch and heard the news item on stv just now!
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Unsettle Govt And Judiciary If They Hang Al Mustapha? by nanidee(f): 10:35pm On Jan 30, 2012
I just heard about it too.

Confirmed!
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Unsettle Govt And Judiciary If They Hang Al Mustapha? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 30, 2012
I dont understand
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Unsettle Govt And Judiciary If They Hang Al Mustapha? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 30, 2012
isnt that what they've been doing? whats the threaten again? seems like a cooked up story
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Unsettle Govt And Judiciary If They Hang Al Mustapha? by nanidee(f): 10:52pm On Jan 30, 2012
Well, apparently, tĦey have decided to extend their fangs to awon judges :/
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Unsettle Govt And Judiciary If They Hang Al Mustapha? by jpilata(m): 11:14pm On Jan 30, 2012
Boko haram are far wicked than the devil.They just want people to know and fear them.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Unsettle Govt And Judiciary If They Hang Al Mustapha? by solihu(m): 11:18pm On Jan 30, 2012
Things are about to get "messier". I really don't want to accept the hunch that the boko guys are now headed "southwards". Serious checks should be put in place. angry
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Unsettle Govt And Judiciary If They Hang Al Mustapha? by Osama10(m): 11:21pm On Jan 30, 2012
What else are they going to do than the bombs and shooting?
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Unsettle Govt And Judiciary If They Hang Al Mustapha? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 30, 2012
their mama left nyansh
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Unsettle Govt And Judiciary If They Hang Al Mustapha? by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 31, 2012
will they come to lagos? * Packing bag and booking aerocontractor to Ghana till further notice undecided
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Unsettle Govt And Judiciary If They Hang Al Mustapha? by samguru(m): 12:45am On Jan 31, 2012
Boko Haram are not fighting on religious religious ground it Ŋ☺Ώ obvious BH have political support if not what concerns BH with court ruling.
The time ȋ̝̊̅§ ripe for Nigeria to divide and allow the northerners to kill themselves.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Unsettle Govt And Judiciary If They Hang Al Mustapha? by TomiSwag(m): 12:48am On Jan 31, 2012
Seems like these guy are looking for anything to cause chaos. This Al-Mustapha case has been on before any1 even new about the word ' boko ' talk less of 'haram'. I have a feeling these guys will soon make an outrageous demand that will become a popular comedy joke which will make them lose their foothold.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Unsettle Govt And Judiciary If They Hang Al Mustapha? by stiyke(m): 1:37am On Jan 31, 2012
Osama10:

My dear i wonder oohh, and those that fear them na wa for them.
I wonder why some nigerians are scared of dying especially for something worth it. Death will come to everyone and you dont even know when, no one can guarantee his tomorrow.
So if you have a boko close to you while he is about blowing himself up or killing you and/or others, do it to him first b4 its done to you. Even if you escape boko ram bombs or bullets you will still DIE! (armed robbers bullets, potholes on the road, accident, cancer, AIDS, drunk driver, police accidental discharge you can even add to the list). True christians shouldnt be scared of dying.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Unsettle Govt And Judiciary If They Hang Al Mustapha? by TomiSwag(m): 7:58am On Jan 31, 2012
@Stiyke.
I wont insult U for what U said but I believe U said it coz Ur not happy bout What's goin on wiv these boko haram guys. So U mean coz as Christians we should just ' loose guard' and let ourselves be killed by some self bomber? That's simply dyin 4 no reason! God's will 4 man also includes us to be fruitfull, multiply and enjoy long life here on earth and in heaven. Didn't expect U to say such a statement that sounds like U've lost the battle. Pls be more encouraging. Cheerz!
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Unsettle Govt And Judiciary If They Hang Al Mustapha? by Acidosis(m): 8:23am On Jan 31, 2012
These people are only planting fear in your minds.

They want the attention of Nigerians but aint goin giv 'em a sec of my time commenting on their issue.

They dont worth it!
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Unsettle Govt And Judiciary If They Hang Al Mustapha? by mopol2(m): 8:42am On Jan 31, 2012
Osama10:

YOU are too stupid and senseless ,u cant just read in between the line .
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Unsettle Govt And Judiciary If They Hang Al Mustapha? by Challas(m): 8:43am On Jan 31, 2012
B-H should just apply to INEC and register as a political party.They r becoming more confused every single day.FU-c.k them!.F.U-cking savages.

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Unsettle Govt And Judiciary If They Hang Al Mustapha? by hydoo(m): 8:44am On Jan 31, 2012
Tai,nawa o

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Unsettle Govt And Judiciary If They Hang Al Mustapha? by BabaO2: 8:51am On Jan 31, 2012
End of boko haram has come, Touch not my anointing
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Unsettle Govt And Judiciary If They Hang Al Mustapha? by otondo55: 8:52am On Jan 31, 2012
“ by saying that southerners should leave the
northern part of the country, what they are calling for is more or less
trying to divide the country”.  - General Gowon

Compatriots, living side by side in peace to safe more lives, we are all saying the same thing in different ways.

Divine is "unholy marriage", we are never one !
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Unsettle Govt And Judiciary If They Hang Al Mustapha? by Okijajuju1(m): 8:58am On Jan 31, 2012
I dey laugh.

He whom the gods want to kill, they first make mad.

Should Boko try it, I suggest they kill Katsina Alu and co o!! If the hair of one non-muslim judge falls to the ground as a result of a boko haram related incident, then every Chadian refugee begger, Aboki, Mai guard, Mallam, shoe makers, suya sellers etc are finished.

Even OPC sef go show their madtness.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Unsettle Govt And Judiciary If They Hang Al Mustapha? by ignis: 9:01am On Jan 31, 2012
What a consPiracy?
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Unsettle Govt And Judiciary If They Hang Al Mustapha? by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 31, 2012
I ve just one question,did al mustaFART kill in d name of islam? So wats bokos own,jonathan don give almagiri mouth,smh. Tor
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Unsettle Govt And Judiciary If They Hang Al Mustapha? by DanKan0: 9:05am On Jan 31, 2012
lol. Ive said it from the start Boko Haram has nothing to do with religon. Religon is just the 'excuse' .This Boko Haram is not the 2009 one. Pure politics.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Unsettle Govt And Judiciary If They Hang Al Mustapha? by Emmysteve(m): 9:10am On Jan 31, 2012
What concerns boko haram with govt policies if the sec is not sponsored by politicians It was NLC for compromising to N97.

I am fully aware that muslims are against the death sentence given to their sons.
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Unsettle Govt And Judiciary If They Hang Al Mustapha? by bolorunfem(f): 9:16am On Jan 31, 2012
Ive been wondering why the case dragged till now. If the judgement had taken place before BH reared its ugly head few years ago we would not be on this page now. Its only logical that BH would react nah, don't we all know? the moment I heard of the judgement that was the first thing that came to my mind. I wonder what evidence(s) the judiciary was waiting for all these while that final judgement was just pronounced over 15years after the crime was commited. But sha, it would be so, so sad if this sinner goes unpunished!!!
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Unsettle Govt And Judiciary If They Hang Al Mustapha? by kulgee001(m): 9:17am On Jan 31, 2012
this is clearly a fabricated story. Another ploy to further create chaos and anarchy, shame on the fabricators of this lie, Long live Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Unsettle Govt And Judiciary If They Hang Al Mustapha? by ak47mann(m): 9:21am On Jan 31, 2012
i said it b4,his masters will send their own signal cool this Country is a joke cool
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Unsettle Govt And Judiciary If They Hang Al Mustapha? by rollyfemmy: 9:25am On Jan 31, 2012
@ okija juju, Right from time this Notherners don't see other Nigerians as one, that is why they have been killing the ibos and yorubas from the onset, i see them as animals based on the way they think, You are a product of your thought, you can not act beyond the level of your knowledge per time, Based on what they are trying to, by chasing the Ibos and yorubas from the north, that means the Ibos and yorubas will also chase them from the south and the east, Has the country not divided already, but in an ilegal and informal way which might involve sharing of blood and killing of innocent people) angry, If the Hausa continue to behave like that, then the country will surely divide, Becos truely speaking i dont see the hausas as nigerians , simply because of their various actions and supidity, (many apologies to the good ones but that's d truth)

how many times have u heard that the Ibos has ask the yorubas to evaquate the east and vice versa,

This hausas should wake and realise the harm they are causing or it might be too late, cheers
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Unsettle Govt And Judiciary If They Hang Al Mustapha? by frankmoney(m): 9:26am On Jan 31, 2012
God punish boko haram , u guys are bastards , dy shud hang al mustapha , shoot him , hang him again , burn his body , and let vultures eat d his rotten body, stupid boko haram
Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Unsettle Govt And Judiciary If They Hang Al Mustapha? by MandM: 9:37am On Jan 31, 2012
We cover weddings on Magazines and also Aired them on our programme on DSTV.

We are committed to providing quality programme and profiling feature stories about yourn wedding, even before your marriage

Call: 07056252614

www.karambagroup.com

Re: Boko Haram Threatens To Unsettle Govt And Judiciary If They Hang Al Mustapha? by chux76(m): 9:38am On Jan 31, 2012
Fvck BOKO HARAM,
These guys are just playing on our psychology and instilling fear in us,How can a group of senseless gays hold a whole nation to ransom and our President is treating them with kid gloves.
I think its time to fight fire with fire,irrespective of whose donkey is gored. We shouldn't let these punks rule our emotions

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Bans Vehicles In Maiduguri / 2019 Elections: APC Fires Tunde Bakare Over Scathing Attack On Buhari / Buhari Trusts Women More Than Men - Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.