Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:17 PM

Are The Muslims Ever Happy? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Are The Muslims Ever Happy? (1430 Views)

Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' / Quran Says Bible Is A Book Of Reference For The Muslims / Why Must The Muslims Pray Towards The East? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are The Muslims Ever Happy? by likewhat: 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2012
THEY ARE NOT HAPPY IN GAZA
THEY ARE NOT HAPPY IN LIBYA
THEY ARE NOT HAPPY IN AFGHANISTAN
THEY ARE NOT HAPPY IN LEBANON
THEY ARE NOT HAPPY IN EGYPT
THEY ARE NOT HAPPY IN SYRIA
THEY ARE NOT HAPPY IN IRAQ
THEY ARE NOT HAPPY IN IRAN
THEY ARE NOT HAPPY IN YEMEN
THEY ARE NOT HAPPY IN MOROCO
THEY ARE NO HAPPY IN TUNISIA
THEY ARE NOT HAPPY IN SOMALIA
THEY ARE NOT HAPPY IN NIGERIA
ETC ETC

THEY ARE NOT HAPPY IN THE COUNTRIES BUT THE CHOOSE TO BE HAPPY IN NON-MUSLIM COUNTRIES SUCH AS:
ENGLAND
CANADA
U. S. A
ITALY
GERMANY
AUSTRIA
AUSTRALIA
SWEDEN
DENMARK
HOLLAND
FRANCE
NORWAY
BELGIUM
ETC ETC

THEY ARE HAPPY IN EVERY COUNTRY THAT IS NOT A MUSLIM COUNTRY. YET THEY WILL CHOSE TO CHANGE THE SAME COUNTRY THAT GIVES THEM HAPPINESS TO BE LIKE THE COUNTRY THEY LEFT UNHAPPY PEOPLE. HMMMMMM. WHAT COULD BE THEIR PROBLEM? WHY DON'T THEY LEARN TO BE HAPPY? WHO DO THEY BLAME? DO THEY BLAME THEIR RELIGION? THEIR LEADERSHIP? OR THEMSELVES? NO THEY BLAME THEIR UNHAPPINESS ON THOSE WHO GIVES THEM SOME HAPPINESS. I DONT THINK THAT THE WISEST PERSON ON EARTH CAN CHANGE THEIR CONDITION TO BE GOOD FOR CO-HABITATION. NOT EVEN ALBERT EINSTEIN WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DEDUCE THE ACTUAL PROBLEM WITH THESE GUYS, !!!!!!

BY Ndu Chris-Amaechi
Re: Are The Muslims Ever Happy? by Lasinoh: 4:54am On Jan 31, 2012
The ones I have lived with for years in my home in Nigeria are extremely happy folk o!
Sooo annoying. . . no matter the provocation, they are never upset.
It is the Christians I really have problems with. . .ALL MY LIFE!
If I were to convert to any religion. . .I would prolly take Islam before Christianity because I have lived with both.
Nothing 'boko haramish' about the ones I have lived with at all. . . Very reserved and respectful. kiss
I prefer them to 'em blaaady fake Christians! kiss
Re: Are The Muslims Ever Happy? by bashydemy(m): 6:23am On Jan 31, 2012
@OP what your point here, who was the cause of there problem in those countries you mention up there? Those countries have been in happiness for zillion years till most of those western countries you mention turn them to there, Well you forget to mention some countries like,

UAE
MALAYSIA
SAUDI ARABIA
TURKEY
KUWAIT
QATAR
OMAN
IRAN
to mention few
Re: Are The Muslims Ever Happy? by Judek2(m): 7:47am On Jan 31, 2012
bashy_demy:

@OP what your point here, who was the cause of there problem in those countries you mention up there? Those countries have been in happiness for zillion years till most of those western countries you mention turn them to there, Well you forget to mention some countries like,

UAE
MALAYSIA
SAUDI ARABIA
TURKEY
KUWAIT
QATAR
OMAN
IRAN

to mention few

These countries you listed diffines terror not sadness. grin

@OP,You forgot to mention Muslims in the South-East cheesy. They are realy enjoying freedom and happiness. cool
Re: Are The Muslims Ever Happy? by emofine2(f): 8:22am On Jan 31, 2012
Judek2:

Malaysia and Turkey?
Re: Are The Muslims Ever Happy? by bashydemy(m): 8:42am On Jan 31, 2012
Judek2:

@OP,You forgot to mention Muslims in the South-East cheesy. They are realy enjoying freedom and happiness. cool
Are you in your senses at all, So xtians in the west are they not enjoying freedom and happiness?
Re: Are The Muslims Ever Happy? by Judek2(m): 1:40pm On Feb 01, 2012
emöfine:

Malaysia and Turkey?

Maybe yes, maybe No ,may be moderate.

2/10 isnt a pass mark tongue tongue
Re: Are The Muslims Ever Happy? by tbaba12345: 6:05pm On Feb 01, 2012
Another Silly thread,

Muslims from these countries are some of the happiest i know, The OP hasn't been to any of these countries i bet or even met a citizen from these countries, I live in America and people here are more depressed than Nigerians, inspite of our socio-economic climate.

It is silly to say brothers from the gulf define 'terror'. What does that mean exactly? How many terrorist plots have come from the gulf?

I have met Muslims from across the world and they are hardly sad people.

You should travel more,
Re: Are The Muslims Ever Happy? by bashydemy(m): 8:57pm On Feb 01, 2012
^^^ Tell them oo bro
Re: Are The Muslims Ever Happy? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 01, 2012
tbaba12345:

Another Silly thread,

Muslims from these countries are some of the happiest i know,  The OP hasn't been to any of these countries i bet or even met a citizen from these countries,  I live in America and people here are more depressed than Nigerians, inspite of our socio-economic climate.

It is silly to say brothers from the gulf define 'terror'. What does that mean exactly? How many terrorist plots have come from the gulf?

I have met Muslims from across the world and they are hardly sad people.

You should travel more,

why? why live among depressed infidels? If muslims are oh so happy in Iran why are they dying to take refugee status in the US or UK?
Re: Are The Muslims Ever Happy? by tbaba12345: 11:04pm On Feb 01, 2012
davidylan:

why? why live among depressed infidels? If muslims are oh so happy in Iran why are they dying to take refugee status in the US or UK?

Infidels? where did you get that from?,
Re: Are The Muslims Ever Happy? by bashydemy(m): 11:36pm On Feb 01, 2012
davidylan:

You are just trying to make things up, you think Arabs are like Nigerians who are sleeping at the embassy to get US visa? even Nigerians that do that you hardly see Northerners there, they are mostly IBOS
Re: Are The Muslims Ever Happy? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 01, 2012
bashy_demy:

You are just trying to make things up, you think Arabs are like Nigerians who are sleeping at the embassy to get US visa? even Nigerians that do that you hardly see Northerners there, they are mostly IBOS

We thank God for the westerners who are too busy lifting arab oil. If oil didnt exist the ME would be nothing but a forgotten desert. What do those arabs contribute technologically to the rest of the world? undecided Besides issuing fatwas, killing themselves and being a general base for the export of terrorism?
Re: Are The Muslims Ever Happy? by Sweetnecta: 12:04am On Feb 02, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^ The prayer of Ibrahim [as] came true on the arabs by the whole world coming to them and the world cant get enough of Makka. The jews in their private jokes against Moses, they regret that he didnt make it and keep it [the whole of Arabia. Bad Bele. I say whatever the world is crazy to consume, the arabs will always be in the major suppliers.
Re: Are The Muslims Ever Happy? by Nobody: 1:32am On Feb 02, 2012
Sweetnecta:

^^^^^^^^^^^ The prayer of Ibrahim [as] came true on the arabs by the whole world coming to them and the world cant get enough of Makka. The jews in their private jokes against Moses, they regret that he didnt make it and keep it [the whole of Arabia. Bad Bele. I say whatever the world is crazy to consume, the arabs will always be in the major suppliers.

huh? what is this drunk saying?
I suppose you're also going to pilfer that "prayer" from the bible no? Since allah regularly forgets to put anything of substance in his "perfect" quran?
Re: Are The Muslims Ever Happy? by Sweetnecta: 1:58am On Feb 02, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^ I dont drink you freakin winno. you need your shot of shoeshine. I never opened your Bibles to read or write anything, you freak. lol.

Ibrahim [as] made prayers in Chapter 14 verses 25 to 41, for Makka. And we see superiority of this blessed city over all others.

You must have heard "so an so Mecca"? Show me the love of Abraham for Jerusalem or any place that can match Makka, you freakin ignorant toad. lol.
Re: Are The Muslims Ever Happy? by Nobody: 6:09am On Feb 02, 2012
Sweetnecta:

^^^^^^^^^^ I dont drink you freakin winno. you need your shot of shoeshine. I never opened your Bibles to read or write anything, you freak. lol.

Ibrahim [as] made prayers in Chapter 14 verses 25 to 41, for Makka. And we see superiority of this blessed city over all others.

You must have heard "so an so Mecca"? Show me the love of Abraham for Jerusalem or any place that can match Makka, you freakin ignorant toad. lol.

u're delusional. London, NY, Amsterdam, Paris, Rome . . . just a few countries that are far better tourist draws than makka. If there was no divine requirement for muslims to pray there, it would be no more than another hole in the desert.
Re: Are The Muslims Ever Happy? by bashydemy(m): 6:40am On Feb 02, 2012
davidylan:

u're delusional. London, NY, Amsterdam, Paris, Rome . . . just a few countries that are far better tourist draws than makka. If there was no divine requirement for muslims to pray there, it would be no more than another hole in the desert.
Guy are you making sense at all? We are talking about blessed land by Ibrahim, Can you compare those places mention to Makka?
Re: Are The Muslims Ever Happy? by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 02, 2012
bashy_demy:

Guy are you making sense at all? We are talking about blessed land by Ibrahim, Can you compare those places mention to Makka?

You must be confused. First and foremost, those capitals i mentioned are world class tourist attractions, Makka is a shithole and a monument to intolerance that is only talked about because of the islamic reference for a black stone that sits there.

Which lands did Ibrahim bless? Mention them FROM THE QURAN if you can.
Re: Are The Muslims Ever Happy? by deols(f): 6:51am On Feb 02, 2012
I wonder what goes up in the minds of these christians when they open these kinds of thread. Seriously, does the above justify anything??

TO them, the hereafter or the true religion of God must be about who is having it best in this world?? it is a pity that the real essence of our being is lost in their minds all in the name of fitting into what is happening in the world. I'd rather live where they are sad and be sure of an after life in paradise than an affluence that would be shamed in hell.

Then, the definition of happiness is relative. You sure cannot measure contentment merely by looking into the eyes of people and that, I tell you, determines how happy you are. The west must be your yardstick for who is happy, as a slowpoke. But, it is in those countries that you see people ready to change their God-given, most of the time, even beautiful forms into others. They must be very happy then. A place where every teenager wants to feel in and getting a date for prom is an headache.

@op, You must be lacking in self esteem too. You must be seeing the poverty in Nigeria as a curse from God or as a punishment. I just wish people can think straight sometimes.

And to your question, though silly, there is an answer. Muslims are Ever happy. Everyone has a sad moment in life, and u must have had yours too at the death of a relative for example, or at a time when u couldnt get something u wanted.
Re: Are The Muslims Ever Happy? by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 02, 2012
deols:

I wonder what goes up in the minds of these christians when they open these kinds of thread. Seriously, does the above justify anything??

TO them, the hereafter or the true religion of God must be about who is having it best in this world?? it is a pity that the real essence of our being is lost in their minds all in the name of fitting into what is happening in the world. I'd rather live where they are sad and be sure of an after life in paradise than an affluence that would be shamed in hell.

You're getting it all wrong. Christians (well the genuine ones) are not interested in living it up in this world completely oblivious of the hereafter either. We are christians precisely because we would hate to be blind, deaf and dumb muslims marching ignorantly into hell according to Surah 19:71-73 according to allah's irrevocable decree.

With regard to prefering to live where they are sad . . . that is a reflection of the fraud that is islam. Its people are generally unhappy, violent, edgy and intolerant. Please see Iran, Syria, Pakistan, Somalia, Sudan, Egypt (another 74 dead there today) for examples.

Even your fellow muslims here (tbaba, sweetnecta) would rather live large, enjoying the freedoms, entrepreneurship spirit and inclusive nature of life in the west. wonder why they are not hankering to go live in their beloved Makka.

deols:

A place where every teenager wants to feel in and getting a date for prom is an headache.

Wouldnt you rather live in a country where prom dates are your most pressing problem than in an environment where you are treated no better as a slave if you're female?

deols:

@op, You must be lacking in self esteem too. You must be seeing the poverty in Nigeria as a curse from God or as a punishment. I just wish people can think straight sometimes.

neither myself nor many of the christian posters live in nigeria so your point is?

deols:

And to your question, though silly, there is an answer. Muslims are Ever happy. Everyone has a sad moment in life, and u must have had yours too at the death of a relative for example, or at a time when u couldnt get something u wanted.

Sure. Try visiting them in bangladesh, gaza, syria, iraq or yemen to experience this so called "happiness".
Re: Are The Muslims Ever Happy? by deols(f): 7:36am On Feb 02, 2012
^^do I expect other than the above from you?? point am making is clear enough. Even if they are unhappy how does that justify anything. He even claims Muslims in Nigeria are unhappy as if they have a monopoly of that. Put bigotry aside and think critically and dont always be too early to respond. that might help u in a way.
Re: Are The Muslims Ever Happy? by Sweetnecta: 6:25pm On Feb 02, 2012
@Davidylan: « #16 on: Today at 06:09:54 AM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Today at 01:58:47 AM

u're delusional. London, NY, Amsterdam, Paris, Rome . . .[/Quote]You didnt add a few other cities; Rochester, Buffalo, Albany, Atlantic City, etc.

[Quote] just a few countries that are far better tourist draws than makka.[/Quote]Show me a city among them that is the birth place of a prophet. Show me which one of them Abraham prayed for. Even show me the prayer of Abraham on Jerusalem, or Isaac, or Jacob, or mother Sarah. I will not talk about Rebecca.

[Quote] If there was no divine requirement for muslims to pray there, it would be no more than another hole in the desert.[/Quote]There is divine commandment upon you to go there as a person who obeys Abraham in worshiping God Almighty Ellah Who sent Jesus son of Mary. But ala!, you are stiff necked, just like your father the liar and a killer from before, oh you evil soul, son of shaytan. grin Ha ha. Calm down. I will get to you. You want to be rubbished? I know how to mess your mind up. Darn idol worshiper.
Re: Are The Muslims Ever Happy? by Sweetnecta: 6:26pm On Feb 02, 2012
I asked Allah to forgive me. Amin. And forgive all muslims.
Re: Are The Muslims Ever Happy? by bashydemy(m): 12:22am On Feb 03, 2012
^^^Amin ooo bro
Re: Are The Muslims Ever Happy? by BetaThings: 4:12pm On Feb 03, 2012
Christians, a lot of Nigerians amongst them, are very very happy in Dubai (UAE), Malaysia, Qatar etc
A lot of Nigerians (including christians) were happy to reman in Libya even during the war
Unemployment rate in Nigeria is 24% (official). I reckon that all unemployed Nigerians are not happy

Muslims in Iraq whose country was invaded by the Americans (like the one who threw shoes at Bush), Valerie Plaime (a CIA agent whose cover was deliberately blown by the Bush Administration), Americans who fought in that war and still suffering the trauma are not happy

Chavez is not happy with the US
Evo Morales in not happy with the US
China is not happy with the US
Russia too
And of course North Korea
Re: Are The Muslims Ever Happy? by Judek2(m): 1:01am On Feb 04, 2012
Sweetnecta:

There is divine commandment upon you to go there as a person who obeys Abraham in worshiping God Almighty Ellah Who sent Jesus son of Mary. But ala!, you are stiff necked, just like your father the liar and a killer from before, oh you evil soul, son of shaytan. grin Ha ha. Calm down. I will get to you. You want to be rubbished? I know how to mess your mind up. Darn idol worshiper.

Even here on Nairaland, Muslims are not happy undecided undecided
Re: Are The Muslims Ever Happy? by Nobody: 1:25am On Feb 04, 2012
Judek2:

Even here on Nairaland, Muslims are not happy undecided undecided

This is what they need, dear Bro :

"the people living in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of the shadow of death a light has dawned." - Matthew 4:16

May this become a reality !!
Re: Are The Muslims Ever Happy? by Sweetnecta: 1:58am On Feb 04, 2012
@Judek2: You don't have a happier life than me. Even frosbel with his smileys know that.

@Frosbel: I dont know what you are on mehn. You live in 3ple darkness and you have the gut to say people with light of prostration on their foreheads are unhappy? Are you for real with your Matthew when Jesus didn't say anything against those who submit their wills to God?

(1) (Reply)

10 Facts & Benefits Of Zam-zam Water / Mother Beats Son To Death Then Burns Body Because He Failed To Memorize Koran / Why Are Muslim Students Still Wearing Hijab To School (see Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.