Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,426 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working (30788 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2012
I know exactly where both of you are coming from so I'm not surprised. Just dont say u were not warned!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by PA1982(f): 9:53am On Feb 12, 2012
I was born in Greenwich.
But where I'm coming from is the idea that Christianity shouldn't be abused by peole wanting to curse in the name of God.
Where I'm coming from is the idea to put your faith in Jesus, not a MOG.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by slyaz: 4:18am On Feb 13, 2012
Hi all,

It must have started working really well. Read the interview on this link:

http://www.zimbio.com/Nigeria/articles/PfNtZtXQW3O/SHOCKING+CONFESSIONS+EX+BOKO+HARAM+CONVERTED
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by PA1982(f): 7:51am On Feb 13, 2012
^^^
That interview is a scam, you know.
A hoax and a nasty one to boot.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 8:35am On Feb 13, 2012
slyaz:

Hi all,

It must have started working really well. Read the interview on this link:

http://www.zimbio.com/Nigeria/articles/PfNtZtXQW3O/SHOCKING+CONFESSIONS+EX+BOKO+HARAM+CONVERTED

Thanks for pointing this out, they are now even converting to Christianity and somebody says prayers don't work. Or is it the soldiers that make them convert to Christianity? We all know it's prayers by MOG.

PA1982:

^^^
That interview is a scam, you know.
A hoax and a nasty one to boot.

Why cant u just accept the obvious. Now it's a scam even when they come out to confess wt their own mouths.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dekung(m): 9:03am On Feb 13, 2012
If the coverts and conversion stories are true how come those people have not been arrested or does willful confession to a crime translate to automatic forgiveness. @Fxking, how come it is when it came to conversion stories that you are able to make reference to soldiers. Now to tell you the truth if those stories were true (obviously they are not) why can it not be because the people involved get scared out of their pants and also want the reward for ratting on their compatriots (tens of millions of naira + possible forgivess is very attractive you know). My grouse with your assertions is that why are you judging the outcome on just one event when several events have played out towards arresting the manace caused by Boko Haram? Oyedepo was not the only preacher who spoke against BH, Adeboye spoke, Sam Adeyemi spoke. These are just the few that I know of or can remember (but several people prayed and cursed), if you hadn't come on Nairaland to announce Oyedepo's proclamation I (like many other people including boko haram members) probably wouldn't know he made any. Was it not after his alleged curse that Madala was bombed, was it not after that that a police station was bombed and several other places were bombed? Miracles in the bible happened almost intantaneously. so Please stop trying to deify a man like you. If he is as power like you said he does let him go to their hide out and fish them out single handedly. Until then, he can keep shouting at the corner of his church under the cover of security men provided by the govt and you people can keep claiming his prayers are working.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 11:30am On Feb 13, 2012
dekung:

If the coverts and conversion stories are true how come those people have not been arrested or does willful confession to a crime translate to automatic forgiveness. @Fxking, how come it is when it came to conversion stories that you are able to make reference to soldiers. Now to tell you the truth if those stories were true (obviously they are not) why can it not be because the people involved get scared out of their pants and also want the reward for ratting on their compatriots (tens of millions of naira + possible forgivess is very attractive you know). My grouse with your assertions is that why are you judging the outcome on just one event when several events have played out towards arresting the manace caused by Boko Haram? Oyedepo was not the only preacher who spoke against BH, Adeboye spoke, Sam Adeyemi spoke. These are just the few that I know of or can remember (but several people prayed and cursed), if you hadn't come on Nairaland to announce Oyedepo's proclamation I (like many other people including boko haram members) probably wouldn't know he made any. Was it not after his alleged curse that Madala was bombed, was it not after that that a police station was bombed and several other places were bombed? Miracles in the bible happened almost intantaneously. so Please stop trying to deify a man like you. If he is as power like you said he does let him go to their hide out and fish them out single handedly. Until then, he can keep shouting at the corner of his church under the cover of security men provided by the govt and you people can keep claiming his prayers are working.
Some miracles in the Bible too years, eg. Job and Sarah's barrenness.
I didnt say only Bishop Oyedepo spoke against BH, I said MOG spoke against the organisation and it's their prayers that is causing the rancor within the organisation.
For more evidence go to: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=26665

BH is finished!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by PA1982(f): 12:08pm On Feb 13, 2012
FXKing2012:

Thanks for pointing this out, they are now even converting to Christianity and somebody says prayers don't work. Or is it the soldiers that make them convert to Christianity? We all know it's prayers by MOG.

Why cant u just accept the obvious. Now it's a scam even when they come out to confess wt their own mouths.

Either you are seriously deluded or a willing participant in the deception of the vulnerable.
That interview is a made up piece of propaganda.
Defending it only makes you ridiculous.

FXKing2012:

Some miracles in the Bible too years, eg. Job and Sarah's barrenness.
I didnt say only Bishop Oyedepo spoke against BH, I said MOG spoke against the organisation and it's their prayers that is causing the rancor within the organisation.
For more evidence go to: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=26665

BH is finished!

Now you're backtracking and shifting goalposts.
Reread your own OP.
Read the subject, set by your own self.
How can you sink so low?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dekung(m): 12:53pm On Feb 13, 2012
FXKing2012,
You are just shifting posts and talking from both sides of your mouth. The title of your post says Oyedepos's curse has started working. In fact in one of your posts you claimed Oyedepo was the only one who publicly made pronouncement against Boko Haram. Maybe you should go back and re-read every single one of your posts with special reference to post #17 of this thread.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Greeenpips(f): 12:56pm On Feb 13, 2012
It's really amazing how Boko Haram is being plagued by pronouncements by these MOG. We need more MOG in Nigeria. BH is finished! Thanks to our MOG.
Anybody who does not believe the prayers of our MOG is the cause of the divisions and confusions in the camp of BH, then the person must be very lost!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 1:04pm On Feb 13, 2012
Greeenpips:

It's really amazing how Boko Haram is being plagued by pronouncements by these MOG. We need more MOG in Nigeria. BH is finished! Thanks to our MOG.
Anybody who does not believe the prayers of our MOG is the cause of the divisions and confusions in the camp of BH, then the person must be very lost!

Thank you dear, I wonder why these people are so blind to see these things.

dekung:

FXKing2012,
You are just shifting posts and talking from both sides of your mouth. The title of your post says Oyedepos's curse has started working. In fact in one of your posts you claimed Oyedepo was the only one who publicly made pronouncement against Boko Haram. Maybe you should go back and re-read every single one of your posts.
PA1982:

Now you're backtracking and shifting goalposts.
Reread your own OP.
Read the subject, set by your own self.
How can you sink so low?

I used Bishop Oyedepo in a generic form, cant u understand that? Of course Pastor Adeboye and others also said powerful words against BH. For your information I dont even attend Bishop Oyedepo's church.
Bottom line is there is power in the words of MOG and curses do work.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by slyaz: 1:12pm On Feb 13, 2012
@PA1982,

What substantive proof do you have to show that the interview is a scam?

You can try to disprove it by providing evidence to the contrary. Saying it isn't
so does not cut it for anybody who's go a cent of brain. Give your evidence
to show the interview is a scam and you may convince us.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dekung(m): 1:12pm On Feb 13, 2012
Greenpips, let me give you a simple analogy. If a wild beast is ravaging a city and everyone hurls stones, arrows and all at the beast, then another person decides, after shooting his own arrow, to tame the beast. When the beast is evetually subdues who do you say subdued it? One of the stone throwers or the one who entered its lair to try and tame. In the case of Boko Haram even Sango, Oya and Osun worshippers did their own bit of cursing. What is the guarantee that it is not the Osun worshippers' that is affecting Boko Haram?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dekung(m): 1:18pm On Feb 13, 2012
FXKing,
Please check post #17. I would have pasted it here but am using a phone.
In that post you did not describe anything generic, you said Oyedepo was the only one who made public pronouncement. Why are so evassive?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 1:51pm On Feb 13, 2012
slyaz:

@PA1982,

What substantive proof do you have to show that the interview is a scam?

You can try to disprove it by providing evidence to the contrary. Saying it isn't
so does not cut it for anybody who's go a cent of brain. Give your evidence
to show the interview is a scam and you may convince us.

Thank u very much. I wonder on what basis she's claiming the interview was fake. She has absolutely nothing to show that the interview was fake yet she's screaming it was fake. This shows how biased she is. So even when she see's the truth (such as the effect of the curse/prayers of MOG on BH) I dont expect her to accept the truth.

dekung:

FXKing,
Please check post #17. I would have pasted it here but am using a phone.
In that post you did not describe anything generic, you said Oyedepo was the only one who made public pronouncement. Why are so evassive?
He was the only one I knew of as at then. Yeah other MOG made pronouncements and it's working, wat difference does it make? They are all MOG and they all posses the power.
My point remains: curses work, prayers work and MOG posses power to cause changes.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by PA1982(f): 3:15pm On Feb 13, 2012
^^^
Screaming?
No, not screaming.
Proofs the interview is a hoax? On their way.

"So even when she see's the truth (such as the effect of the curse/prayers of MOG on BH) I dont expect her to accept the truth."

Shifting goalposts again, I see. Look again to your OP and subject.
Your dishonesty isn't very convincing, you know.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by PA1982(f): 3:32pm On Feb 13, 2012
How can I or anyone else know the interview is a fake?
Very simple.
So simple that I'm a bit surprised people aren't curious enough to do what I did.

Google the term Sheik Sani Haliru and see what you come up with.
I'll tell you now:
Nothing but that article, repeated verbatim in over 14 pages of Google results.

Here's one exception:
http://www.newsrescue.com/2012/02/cyber-war-against-nigeria-republicreports-naijajive-implicated-ibb-boko-slander/#axzz1mGujolev

which debunks this hoax.

Why accept cheap internet rumours as the truth?
All anyone has to do is dig and not very far at that.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dekung(m): 4:59pm On Feb 13, 2012
FXKing,
I am not the kind given to hurling insulting at people for having a dissenting view on an argument but what I wont take is lying. Dude, you are a pathological liar. You posted this topic 13days ago, January 31st to be precise so before then you never knew anyone else has made a pronouncement. Tell me the surviving victims of Madalla bombing were thanking God for what BH did to them or the members of the families of Kano bomb blast victims are showering praises for BH? Please dont come on this forum to lie so you can score cheap points in arguments. Sometimes when I read your posts it strikes me as if you really do not mean what you typed, probably you just want to pullk people's in order to synthesise some reactions. Gosh! you are pathetic!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by PA1982(f): 9:49am On Feb 14, 2012
^^^
Amen!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dare2think: 12:40pm On Feb 14, 2012
Mr FXKING2012,

Your Mog's Prayers are doing wonders!!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-870709.0.html

You need to wake up.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 14, 2012
dare2think:

Mr FXKING2012,

Your Mog's Prayers are doing wonders!!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-870709.0.html

You need to wake up.

Don't worry,their daddy will unleash another dose of curses during this Sunday's show. The curse from last month is just losing it's power. Fear not
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dekung(m): 1:38pm On Feb 14, 2012
Oyedepo will not talk now because it was not his business centre that was bombed. When he rapped his nonsense rap, it was because they bombed winners. Jesus was moved by compassion, Oyedepo is moved by greed. mtscheeeeeew!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 9:43pm On Feb 14, 2012
Y'all need to listen to the confessions of the BH kingpins who were caught since after the pronouncements by our MOG. You need to hear what Abu Qaqa, Sokoto, Paul (the one who converted to Christianity) and others are saying to know that what is happening is definitely spiritual.
You guys need to wake up to realise that there is more to this life than the physical; there is more to this world than what you are able to feel and see with your optical eyes.
Everything is ultimately spiritual whether u like it or not.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dekung(m): 11:38pm On Feb 14, 2012
I honestly admire your tenacity in trying to convince everyone that it was your MOG's prayers that is working when everything points to the direction of working security forces. Keep it up.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dekung(m): 11:39pm On Feb 14, 2012
I honestly admire your tenacity in trying to convince everyone that it was your MOG's prayers that is working when everything points to the direction of working security forces. Keep it up.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 5:25pm On Feb 15, 2012
dekung:

You are still in a state of denial. Dont worry though, itz only a matter of time.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by PA1982(f): 5:43pm On Feb 15, 2012
FXKing2012:

Y'all need to listen to the confessions of the BH kingpins who were caught since after the pronouncements by our MOG. You need to hear what Abu Qaqa, Sokoto, Paul (the one who converted to Christianity) and others are saying to know that what is happening is definitely spiritual.
You guys need to wake up to realise that there is more to this life than the physical; there is more to this world than what you are able to feel and see with your optical eyes.

So spiritual you resort to deception to try to convince people of your point of view?
Surely you understood my last post?
Surely you understand that MOG's pronouncements have nothing to do with the topic of this thread?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Pukkah: 6:08pm On Feb 15, 2012
FXKing2012:

OK, let's assume for a moment that the events started happening after the pronouncements by your MOG. When will he make a similar pronouncement on thieving and corrupt leaders?

Or is corruption not a bigger problem than Boko Haram? In fact, it can be argued that Boko Haram (and almajiri or area boys problem), the fall in standards of everything from education, health to security, etc can be traced to corruption.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dekung(m): 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2012
@Fxking2012,
You make me laugh. Am I the one living in denial or you. If you were an American, you would also said the success of the American millitary in hunting down Osama Bin Laden was because one arrogant, hot tempered bully like Oyedepo cursed him. I am living in denial yet all the questions I asked and the challenges I proposed for Oyedepo were cleverly evaded by you. Good job. If attacking Oyedepo is a sin, then it is a sin I do not want repentance from becaise I lost all forms of respect for Oyedepo the time he claimed he and his wife have never had reasons to argue on any issue. That statement either makes him a chauvinistic bully, a liar or both and I think he is both because I know he is a wicked bully giving the case of slapping a defenceless girl and all other unbecoming stories that I have heard about him. Also I know he is a liar because it not possible not to have an argument with your wife except the woman litrally has no brain or she is a maniquin.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dekung(m): 6:31pm On Feb 15, 2012
Thank you Pukkah. This guy has something wrong with his cortex and medulla oblongata, just the way his MOGs want him to be. Unfortunately there are more like him who would claim it was the man of Gods prayer that made him wake up in the morning. Bunch of mentally depraved I.d.i.o.t.s
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dekung(m): 6:34pm On Feb 15, 2012
Oyedepo and other word of faith movement leaders/chalatans are decieiving people because people hibernate their brains when they are going to church
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 7:45am On Feb 16, 2012
What do u guys have to gain by proving stubborn? Why do u abuse men of God just to gain relevance? Studies have shown that many people rebel just for the sake of relevance or attention.
But again, it's only a matter of time before we knew who is on the right path. Keep believing rumours and keep abusing MOG if you think it's the best thing to do. But remember that anyone who touches God's anointed man invites curses upon himself/herself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” / Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas / Nigerian Man Challenges Pastor Who Contracted Him To Give Fake Prophecies (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.