Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:27 AM

Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working (31283 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2012
Enigma:

Yeah, you have your "facts".

However what I see is a link to one random blogger's views versus something as official as:

The above is irrespective of whether children are routinely baptised into the official State religion of Christianity. smiley

The above picture is even before we start asking what is the population of Denmark (6 million max, I think); not even up to the population of Lagos. What impact would that have on per capita income and standard of living?

So as the politician said: "there are lies, damned lies ---- and statistics!"

cool

Thank u very much Enigma, God bless u for exposing the lies behind the fabrications.
dare2think:

Which power did God give to Charlatans?? The power to deceive?

Is the curse working or Not?

Very simple

Yes the curse is working but u can only see it working if u choose not to be blind to it. Our security forces are now getting on top of the situation, thanks to prayers of Christians. You may not accept this fact but it doesnt change the truth,
dekung:

FXKing,
The issue in the Arab spring nations is not really a civil war in the real sense of it but of people who just got tired of a theiving rulling class that has governed them for too long. They rose up and fought that class which led to the ouster of people like Mubarak and Gadaffi. Nigeria on the other hand is too fearful. We are too afraid to stake our blood for a worthy cause which has hitherto led to the perpetuation of bad leadership. We are not at war because we are too docile, easily controlled and infinitely gullible. Now we know where this where this complacent attitude stems from. Its from the church and our religious inclination because we cannot touch the annointed/leaders because God put them their and they are answerable to God only. Lets hand him over to God is a popular phrase in our country. Instead of openly calling leaders to order you are busy praying. You open that your mandibles to say it is the prayers of Christians and you shamellessly type away with your tallons supporting these challatans, can you compare the standard of Living in Nigeria to Turkey or any other predominantly muslim middle eastern countries? For your information, irreligious countries like Denmark has one of the lowest corruptions indices in the world but Nigeria where saints like Oyedepo et al are praying against civil is one of the most corrupt in the world. Denmark, though has a state church, Lutheran Church, the average Danish only goes to church for weddings, funerals and on celebration days. They do not pray to a personal God and the stories in the bible are just that, Stories. The population has about 80% atheist yet it is about the fouth least corrupt Nation in the world. Nigeria on the other hand has a church at every street corner, people troupe to church in millions every sunday not to talk of weekly fellowships conducted by pentecostal generals like Oyedepo, Adeboye, Oyakilome, etc yet we proudly ranked 134 out of 187 countries examined. What then is the value of their prayers and/or curses?

You made mention of Libya and Egypt, but are u aware of the fact that the situation in those countries is actually worse than when Ghadaffi and Mubarrak were in power? Have u read that poverty level has skyrocketed in Egypt and there are armed factions in Libya? For your information, Libya is almost a failed state right now.
So then u ask: of what purpose did the uprising serve despite all the blood that was shed? When humans think they can run their own affair without God leading them, it leads to chaos and mayhem with trails of blood.

In Nigeria today, yes standard of living may be low but at least we live in peace. You wake up and go to the market or visit your friends without the fear of being separated from your family as a result of war.
The only part of Nigeria where there is serious problem is that part where the population of Christians is very low and the leaders of that region are non-Christians.
I dont know if u can see a trend here?

Again I put it to you, name one predominantly Christian country that is in a state of disarray or blood of people are being shed.
Whether u agree wt me or not, the fact remains that Christians countries live peaceably and this definitely has something to do with the religion.

PA1982:

As to the bolded section- surprise us!
Be coherent!

You've had every single one one of your arguments debunked thus far.
You've resorted to every debater's trick in the book and finally fall back on repeating this empty threat about the power of a MOG's curse.

You try to defend frauds and hoaxes in a vain effort to shore up your empty threats.
And you even stooped to dragging Darwin into the discussion, the Lord only knows why!
You're astonished no-one takes your threats seriously and surprised posters wonder if you're drunk when you post.

I'm amazed you made mention of the Lord when u dont even believe in Him. Anyways, since u keep wondering why I made mention of Darwin I'll explain it to u.
Darwin, being the father of evolution theory, has deceived so many and has led so many to hell. Evolution attempts to disprove the existence of God by claiming we evolved from animals and that the animals actually evolved from a sea creature. This is the most stupid thing I have even had to deal with.
Now by claiming we evolved from apes, he tries to make the book of Genesis a liar where God created Adam and Eve.
So I brought in the case of Darwin cos scientists use it to try to disprove the existence of God who created us.

And wat BBC link are u referring to?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dare2think: 6:14pm On Feb 17, 2012
FXKing2012:

Yes the curse is working but u can only see it working if u choose not to be blind to it. Our security forces are now getting on top of the situation, thanks to prayers of Christians. You may not accept this fact but it doesnt change the truth,

Fxking2012, you mention the truth!!!

But the truth remains that several bombs has occurred after the 'curse', just 3 days ago a policeman was blown to bits.

How come the policeman is not benefiting from the curse? You yourself need to face the truth.

If you cant be honest enough to accept the reality on ground and still maintain a man's curse is working on an active  group, then my friend there is nothing anyone can say here.

But you know what?, you know the truth deep down your soul. You read about the attacks and you know oyedepo's curse amounts to nothing. You are just being stead-fast and being wrong and strong at the same time. I'll call it intentional delusion.

I will face the truth, and the truth is that boko-haram is still very active and Oyedepo's curse is nothing and holds no significance. However, it is your right to believe what you want to believe so I'll let you be.

But I'll leave you with a reminder, anytime boko-haram attacks, even if it is a bird that is killed, it only confirms further that your Mog is a fraud.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dekung(m): 6:53pm On Feb 17, 2012
Enigma, trust christian apologists to discredit other people's work without a second thought. The writer cited Zuckerman for his work in Denmark in 2005. Zuckerman is a social scientist and he spent more than 14months in Denmark for the singular purpose of studying the lifestyle of an average Dane so the work was not that of an errant blogger. You know what, I dont want to join issues with you on Denmark on this particular thread because I dont want to derail the Thread. start another one, If it is interesting enogh i will join issues with u.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dekung(m): 6:56pm On Feb 17, 2012
Enigma, trust christian apologists to discredit other people's work without a second thought. The writer cited Zuckerman for his work in Denmark in 2005. Zuckerman is a social scientist and he spent more than 14months in Denmark for the singular purpose of studying the lifestyle of an average Dane so the work was not that of an errant blogger. You know what, I dont want to join issues with you on Denmark on this particular thread because I dont want to derail the Thread. start another one, If it is interesting enogh i will join issues with u.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by PA1982(f): 10:16pm On Feb 17, 2012
FXKing2012:

, Yes the curse is working but u can only see it working if u choose not to be blind to it. Our security forces are now getting on top of the situation, thanks to prayers of Christians. You may not accept this fact but it doesnt change the truth

Right.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-17059895

Hang on, this thread is about Oyedepo's curse, not the prayers of Christians. Don't confuse things!

So then u ask: of what purpose did the uprising serve despite all the blood that was shed? When humans think they can run their own affair without God leading them, it leads to chaos and mayhem with trails of blood.
Err. You haven't read the OT lately, have you?
Joshua slaughtered in the name of the Lord, didn't he?

In Nigeria today, yes standard of living may be low but at least we live in peace. You wake up and go to the market or visit your friends without the fear of being separated from your family as a result of war.
The only part of Nigeria where there is serious problem is that part where the population of Christians is very low and the leaders of that region are non-Christians.
I dont know if u can see a trend here?

You are mongering hate again.
Saying that terrorism is related to religion is to show your total ignorance.
Terrorism had NOTHING to do with religion. Everything to do with power.
And poverty.

Again I put it to you, name one predominantly Christian country that is in a state of disarray or blood of people are being shed.
Whether u agree wt me or not, the fact remains that Christians countries live peaceably and this definitely has something to do with the religion.

Ireland, Spain, Serbia, Croatia come to mind.
Christian countries leave peaceably?
Wrong.

I'm amazed you made mention of the Lord when u dont even believe in Him.
And you know that why?

Anyways, since u keep wondering why I made mention of Darwin I'll explain it to u.
Darwin, being the father of evolution theory, has deceived so many and has led so many to hell. Evolution attempts to disprove the existence of God by claiming we evolved from animals and that the animals actually evolved from a sea creature. This is the most silly thing I have even had to deal with.
Now by claiming we evolved from apes, he tries to make the book of Genesis a liar where God created Adam and Eve.
So I brought in the case of Darwin cos scientists use it to try to disprove the existence of God who created us.

I dealt with this earlier. A shame it went over your head.
Obviously I don't write just to answer you, but to invite Nairaland members to learn for themselves about the wonder of our lives.
I'll go over it again.
Science has gone far beyond theories and speculation on the subject of life on this planet.
Genetics? DNA? RNA?
Do you understand what those terms mean?
Scientists have much more interesting things to occupy their lives than 'disproving' the existence of God.
Get serious.
Many Christians accept evolution. Obviously they aren't damnd to Hell, except in your imagination.

No one has to claim anything. Just look at the evidence being unearthed everyday around the world.

In any case, this IS a digression.
This thread is dedicated to Oyedepo's curse on BH and it's effects.

And wat BBC link are u referring to?
[quote][/quote]

Just more proof of your 'special' memory or a testimony to the fact you don't read the posts in the thread you started?
It would seem you haven't figured out how to scroll up in a thread.
Here's the link:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-17059895

A serious business, that.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 12:43am On Feb 18, 2012
@PA1982, Joshua was led to do the things he did. He didnt just wake one day then decided to take matters into his own hands, he was led!

If u say terrorism is about poverty and has nothing to do with religion then u must be living in fantasy world. Mutallab (the Nigerian underwear bomber) came from a very rich family; the perpetrators of 9:11 in the U.S. were Saudis and they were very very comfortable; we've seen many terrorists in Jordan, Lebanon, Iran, Iraq, etc who happen to be professionals making very decent living yet they turned out to be terrorist. And only one things is common amongst all these people : they were all Muslims.
Pls tell me of any suicide bomber who is not a Muslim, just one pls! I'm sure u cant mention even one yet you proof yourself daft enough to say terrorism is not about religion.

All the Christian countries u mentioned live in peace. You dont hear they are fighting and shedding blood despite the economic problems they are going thru. Before Serbia was formed (when it was still part of the defunct Yugoslavia), they fought a bloody civil war and that was because there were many Muslims there at the time.
Call me whatever u like but u cant deny that I say the truth.

And yes, scientists are still very busy trying to disprove the existence of God but all their findings have Biblical explanations. And any Christian who accepts the devilish concept of evolution is definitely not a true Christian.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 12:48am On Feb 18, 2012
dare2think:

Fxking2012, you mention the truth!!!

But the truth remains that several bombs has occurred after the 'curse', just 3 days ago a policeman was blown to bits.

How come the policeman is not benefiting from the curse? You yourself need to face the truth.

If you cant be honest enough to accept the reality on ground and still maintain a man's curse is working on an active  group, then my friend there is nothing anyone can say here.

But you know what?, you know the truth deep down your soul. You read about the attacks and you know oyedepo's curse amounts to nothing. You are just being stead-fast and being wrong and strong at the same time. I'll call it intentional delusion.

I will face the truth, and the truth is that boko-haram is still very active and Oyedepo's curse is nothing and holds no significance. However, it is your right to believe what you want to believe so I'll let you be.

But I'll leave you with a reminder, anytime boko-haram attacks, even if it is a bird that is killed, it only confirms further that your Mog is a fraud.

It's unfortunate you have chosen to live by what you see and feel. You have no understanding of the things of the spirit and u obviously dont understand spiritual principles going by your assertions. Little wonder you cant fathom the potency of prayer and how prayer works.
How I wish I could help you see beyond your human senses. I'm always moved to tears whenever I see people who are trapped in the flesh.
I pray your eyes open some day.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Jokingly(m): 1:23am On Feb 18, 2012
@dekong we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities n powers,rulers of darkness,spiritual wickedness in high places.watch ur TONGUE
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by PA1982(f): 8:13am On Feb 18, 2012
FXKing2012:

@PA1982, Joshua was led to do the things he did. He didnt just wake one day then decided to take matters into his own hands, he was led!

That was my point. He butchered in the name of God.

If u say terrorism is about poverty and has nothing to do with religion then u must be living in fantasy world. Mutallab (the Nigerian underwear bomber) came from a very rich family; the perpetrators of 9:11 in the U.S. were Saudis and they were very very comfortable; we've seen many terrorists in Jordan, Lebanon, Iran, Iraq, etc who happen to be professionals making very decent living yet they turned out to be terrorist. And only one things is common amongst all these people : they were all Muslims.
Pls tell me of any suicide bomber who is not a Muslim, just one pls! I'm sure u cant mention even one yet you proof yourself daft enough to say terrorism is not about religion.

A fantasy world, no. One rather wider than yours, yes.
Of course I see your point about events in the Middle East, unfortunately what you DON'T see is the extremely sad case of the Afghani suicide bombers- they are in their majority youths who have lost limbs in previus bomb attacks.
You've forgotten the most famous case of suicide attacks in history, that of the Kamikaze pilots in WWII- hardly Muslims, I think.

Some associate terrorism not with poverty, but with the lack of freedom.
It's the ultimate response to invasion and occupation, even if the invading nation is 'led' in God's name.
It's a tragic loss of human potential and my most sincere prayer is that no human ever feel compelled to do this again.

Of course this is a digression.
The subject of the threat is Oyedepo's ridiculous curses against BH.

All the Christian countries u mentioned live in peace. You dont hear they are fighting and shedding blood despite the economic problems they are going thru. Before Serbia was formed (when it was still part of the defunct Yugoslavia), they fought a bloody civil war and that was because there were many Muslims there at the time.
Call me whatever u like but u cant deny that I say the truth.

I see you don't follow the news much!
Spaniards still live very much with the effects of terrorism. And fear of it.
Armed robbery is up. Because of poverty.
Fortunately there aren't the Uni cults there are in Nigeria, but South American gangs (very much Christian) rule many streets.
Your analysis of the Serbian Croatian conflict is so defective I can't even face it today. It'll have to wait til tomorrow.

[/quote]And yes, scientists are still very busy trying to disprove the existence of God but all their findings have Biblical explanations. And any Christian who accepts the devilish concept of evolution is definitely not a true Christian.
[quote]

Well, that's news!
You, rather than the Almighty, decides who is a Christian!

Your ignorance on the subject of scientists and their goals is hilarious, of course, but perhaps it explains which you imagine a curse can have any effect.
I'm amazed you can bring yourself to use a computer.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 8:54am On Feb 18, 2012
Jokingly:

@dekong we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities n powers,rulers of darkness,spiritual wickedness in high places.watch ur TONGUE

God bless you tooooo much, some of these folks dont know the consequences of the things they say. They just come here spitting dust thinking they are intelligent or funny - or perhaps both.

@PA1982, terrorism may be associated with poverty only to an extent but it is 100% associated with Islam. Let's not beat about the bush, say the truth which u know deep down in you: Islam promotes terrorism.

And the argument of occupation of a land/country is only an excuse. The northern part of Nigeria is not occupied by foreign forces yet we have suicide bombers there; Pakistan is not occupied by foreign forces yet suicide bombers operate on a daily basis there; Egypt is not occupied by foreign forces yet suicide bombers have stuck there a couple of times, etc etc.
So let's call it what it is. . .Islam promotes terrorism and violence.

And the case of Kamikaze pilots during the 2nd world war has nothing to do with terrorism. It was a war situation and they were only fighting with the last drop of their blood just like everyone else.
How is their action different from that of the soldiers who, though know they have been circled by superior army and have absolutely no chance of escaping or winning, still fight till the last man drops? It is what real soldiers do - they fight till the end! And that should never be confused for terrorism.
The Kamikaze pilots were not attacking civilians, they were attacking enemy soldiers with the only thing they had left - their planes.

Are u aware Muslims kill and torture Christians in Muslim majority countries like Iran, Egypt, Pakistan, etc. But u never hear of Muslims being persecuted or killed in Christian majority countries. Why is this so?
Are u also aware that Muslims have fought and keep fighting with every other religion? Muslims fight Christians in Nigeria, Philippines, etc; Muslims fight Hindus in India; Muslims fight Buddhists in China, etc etc.
What does all these tell u about Islam?

You mention people living wt fear of terrorism in Spain but it is being perpetuated by the Muslims.
You talk of armed robbery and gangs, these are petty crimes and they are in every society in the world just like any other crime.

Truth be told: without Muslims in this world, the world would be a much peaceful place. I'm sure u know this fact albeit you may wanna deny it.

You talk of my ignorance on the subject of science. Well, my dear, any endeavor of science which promotes evolution or extraterrestrial intelligence is an attempt to disprove the existence of God.
Of course you dont know this cos you are unable to see the big picture, all u see is their theories and conclusions.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by PA1982(f): 9:52am On Feb 19, 2012
FXKing2012:

God bless you tooooo much, some of these folks dont know the consequences of the things they say. They just come here spitting dust thinking they are intelligent or funny - or perhaps both.

You really can't bear knowing lots of people are reading just how badly you're being taken apart here, can you?
And by the way- you haven't commented on that BBC video I've posted and re-posted for your benefit.
Is there a reason you don't want to recognise BH's recent activities?

@PA1982, terrorism may be associated with poverty only to an extent but it is 100% associated with Islam. Let's not beat about the bush, say the truth which u know deep down in you: Islam promotes terrorism.

And the argument of occupation of a land/country is only an excuse. The northern part of Nigeria is not occupied by foreign forces yet we have suicide bombers there; Pakistan is not occupied by foreign forces yet suicide bombers operate on a daily basis there; Egypt is not occupied by foreign forces yet suicide bombers have stuck there a couple of times, etc etc.
So let's call it what it is. . .Islam promotes terrorism and violence.

There you go, hate mongering again. Please read up on the causes of terrorism and suicide bombing. You might learn something.
Get a grip, man.

And the case of Kamikaze pilots during the 2nd world war has nothing to do with terrorism. It was a war situation and they were only fighting with the last drop of their blood just like everyone else.
How is their action different from that of the soldiers who, though know they have been circled by superior army and have absolutely no chance of escaping or winning, still fight till the last man drops? It is what real soldiers do - they fight till the end! And that should never be confused for terrorism.
The Kamikaze pilots were not attacking civilians, they were attacking enemy soldiers with the only thing they had left - their planes.

You really don't get it, do you?
You have so much to learn before you can be counted on to make a post which doesn't expose your profound ignorance of the world around you.

Are u aware Muslims kill and torture Christians in Muslim majority countries like Iran, Egypt, Pakistan, etc. But u never hear of Muslims being persecuted or killed in Christian majority countries. Why is this so?
Are u also aware that Muslims have fought and keep fighting with every other religion? Muslims fight Christians in Nigeria, Philippines, etc; Muslims fight Hindus in India; Muslims fight Buddhists in China, etc etc.
What does all these tell u about Islam?

It tells me much more about your willful denial of the world.
Have you already forgotten the Srebrenica massacre?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srebrenica_massacre

The organised rape of Muslim women by Christian soldiers in the Serbian Croatian conflict?
Are you in denial or simply a rabid bigot?

You mention people living wt fear of terrorism in Spain but it is being perpetuated by the Muslims.
You talk of armed robbery and gangs, these are petty crimes and they are in every society in the world just like any other crime.

Truth be told: without Muslims in this world, the world would be a much peaceful place. I'm sure u know this fact albeit you may wanna deny it.

You're parading your ignorance once again. Spain's terrorist problem has to do with ETA not Muslims.
And again, you are hate mongering.
This is serious and could lead to people discounting what you write becouse of your ignorant bigotry.

You talk of my ignorance on the subject of science. Well, my dear, any endeavor of science which promotes evolution or extraterrestrial intelligence is an attempt to disprove the existence of God.
Of course you dont know this cos you are unable to see the big picture, all u see is their theories and conclusions.

In answer to the bolded bit- can you possibly be serious here?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 11:01pm On Feb 19, 2012
@PA1982, you wrote so many things yet made no point. You were so busy trying to discredit my points and yet u failed woefully.

Let me make this very clear to you, all conflicts involving Christians have clear-cut political agendas so u cant even call such religious conflicts; they are more of civil wars or military uprisings. I can mention the likes of IRA in Ireland, ETA in Spain, etc
Unfortunately such cant be said of Muslim conflicts where a Sunni man may just wake up and decide to go to a market to blow up Shiite Muslims for no reason at all.

Before supporting the Muslims read this:

1) Christians in Egypt, Iran, Pakistan are persecuted and killed all the time yet you dont hear of the Christians taking up arms to fight the Muslim-led governments;

2) Muslims in northern Nigeria have been killing Christians but u dont hear of reprisal attacks by Christians in the south;

3) More Muslims have been killed by fellow Muslims than the entire Muslims killed by the US: the Taliban have killed thousands of fellow Muslims in Afghanistan, Sunni Muslims have killed countless number of Shiite Muslims in Iraq and Pakistan;

4) Muslims in Christian majority countries go about their daily activities without any fear of harassment, however this is not the case with Christians living in Muslim majority countries such as Iran and Egypt.

5) If you convert to another religion in a Muslim country you are bound to be killed or jailed (this is common in Iran and Saudi Arabia); if you convert from Christianity to any other religion, the only harassment you'll get will be from your family;

6) Out of 24 religion-related conflicts that happened recently posted by Olasesi (a strong Muslim himself), only 4 involved Christians while 20 involved Muslims fighting with members of other religions/govts.

I'm not saying Christians have not had issues in the past (such as the Spanish Inquisition) but these happened a very long time ago, you dont hear of such things anymore. Civilization has changed all that.

Your BBC link talks about BH storming a prison to release prisoners. But are u aware that most of those prisoners have been recaptured? Or u chose to ignore that.

And yes, any scientific endeavor that promotes evolution or the existence of extraterrestrial life is an attempt to disprove the existence of God. And again you can only decipher this only if you are able to see the big picture and not just their hypothesis, theories and conclusions. Question is are u capable of seeing the big picture?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dekung(m): 11:53pm On Feb 19, 2012
FXKing,
Do you know why myself and a lot of other people are attacking you? Its because you, like every other apologist, have a superstitious mindset. As a result, everything that happens to BH is because your lying cowardly Bishop prayed (Notice I don't fail to say something negative about him, it because am waiting for his god to unleash his wrath on me like you people have been warning and till date nothing has happened). In the 1920s, Flemmings was performing an experiment on bacteria in some petri dishes. When he was done with his experiment on one particular day, he packed the dishes into a sink and as he was about to clean them up, he noticed mould growing on one of the dishes, which was not unusual, but the unusual thing was that the bacteria arround the mould were all dead. Flemmings and several more scientist went to work to study this phenomenon with the mould. After series of work, time and money were expended penicilum notatum was isolated, tested on bacteria infected mice and then on human beings. The rest is history now because even Oyedepo himself has benefited from the works of people who did not think God sprinkled molds in the dish to kill bacteria. They investigated the mold, the bacteria and all other conditions that make the mold potent. This is what rational thinking is all about, not some dillusional thinking that some daddy in the sky is responding to cries and has come to deliver. According to your bible, when men tried to build the tower of Babel, God came down to confuse their Language, was He on vacation when men built Burjh Khalifa and Has He relocated to Galaxy Andromeda since the Hubble Telescope was launched.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 12:02am On Feb 20, 2012
dekung:

FXKing,
Do you know why myself and a lot of other people are attacking you? Its because you, like every other apologist, have a superstitious mindset. As a result, everything that happens to BH is because your lying cowardly Bishop prayed (Notice I don't fail to say something negative about him, it because am waiting for his god to unleash his wrath on me like you people have been warning and till date nothing has happened). This is what rational thinking is all about, not some dillusional thinking that some daddy in the sky is responding to cries and has come to deliver. According to your bible, when men tried to build the tower of Babel, God came down to confuse their Language, was He on vacation when men built Burjh Khalifa and Has He relocated to Galaxy Andromeda since the Hubble Telescope was launched.

Cant even reply directly to your post cos it's full of blasphemies against my God - so pathetic,
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dekung(m): 12:04am On Feb 20, 2012
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-874533.0.html
FXKing, the above link is for you. Boko Haram hit Suleja again today, attacking another charlatan organisation, Christ Embassy church. Now is the curse still working? You know you make me laugh everytime you post a reply.
@Jokingly, the scripture you posted is from Ephesian 6:12 right? For your info am not ignorant of your bible or the teachings of your MOGs. If you dont wrestle against flesh and blood continue to curse BH while they continue to anihilate you. I sincerely hope you wake up to smell the cofee on time. On one side I am saddened at the spate of killings by BH but on the side it has helped to reveal the falsehood behind the fear that MOGs have used to enslave Nigerians. Since Boko Haram members are not afraid to die because they have been deceived by their own leaders that 72virgins are waiting for them on the other side, they have been emboldened to puncture the balloon of lies created by your own MOGs like Oyedepo, Oyakilome etc.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 12:12am On Feb 20, 2012
dekung:

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-874533.0.html
FXKing, the above link is for you. Boko Haram hit Suleja again today, attacking another charlatan organisation, Christ Embassy church. Now is the curse still working? You know you make me laugh everytime you post a reply.

And are u aware there were no fatalities? Do u even know why?

If pastor Chris Oyakhilome should put forth a word against BH, that will definitely mark the immediate end of the organization. Those guys made a huge mistake bombing Christ Embassy and I'm sure by now they've realized it when nobody died in the church.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dekung(m): 7:22am On Feb 20, 2012
Why am I not surprised that you would say that there were no casualties. And why has your Jerry curled pastor Chris not said anything about Boko Haram or are the people being killed not human beings? Oh ok, I know why, they haven't attacked his business centre. Now that they have sent a message to him, maybe he would make his own mindless empty pronouncement. You claimed pastor chris' pronouncement would mark the end of the sect, does that mean Oyedepo's is not potent enough such that it took several months and the help of police, army and SSS to make it work? Lets see what would unfold in few days time, maybe pastor Oyakiole would shout or he would pretend that he is waiting for them to repent.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dekung(m): 8:14am On Feb 20, 2012
I am particularly disturbed about the line of reasoning employed by you and your MOGs. I wonder why it doesnt bother you all that the people that have been killed were primarily human beings. Whatever faith they belonged to is of little significance. But for you guys so long as they do not belong to your faith and in extreme cases your denomination, they neither deserve your sympathy nor assistance. If truly the words spoken by the MOGs are as potent as you claimed it to be they should have made the pronouncements as soon as it was ascertained that these sect were a threat to human live and by extension national security. Honestly, I wish these things were potent too but I no it all a fluke. Unfortuanately your leaders were not bothered because the people being killed were hausas and a lot of them were not pentecostal christians. The truth is both you and Boko Haram are guilty of the same crime against humanity.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 20, 2012
fxking still spewing trash as usual.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by PA1982(f): 9:11am On Feb 20, 2012
I'm not saying Christians have not had issues in the past (such as the Spanish Inquisition) but these happened a very long time ago, you dont hear of such things anymore. Civilization has changed all that.

Your BBC link talks about BH storming a prison to release prisoners. But are u aware that most of those prisoners have been recaptured? Or u chose to ignore that.

The poster who wrote that must be blinded by their brainwashing.
Doesn't the poster see the significance of the BBC link's content?
Very sad.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 10:11am On Feb 20, 2012
diluminati:

fxking still spewing trash as usual.

diluminati still spewing nothing as usual.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 10:17am On Feb 20, 2012
dekung:

Why am I not surprised that you would say that there were no casualties. And why has your Jerry curled pastor Chris not said anything about Boko Haram or are the people being killed not human beings? Oh ok, I know why, they haven't attacked his business centre. Now that they have sent a message to him, maybe he would make his own mindless empty pronouncement. You claimed pastor chris' pronouncement would mark the end of the sect, does that mean Oyedepo's is not potent enough such that it took several months and the help of police, army and SSS to make it work? Lets see what would unfold in few days time, maybe pastor Oyakiole would shout or he would pretend that he is waiting for them to repent.

What you dont understand is that pastors are led by God before making pronouncements, they dont just wake up and make pronouncements as led by their flesh or human sense cos such pronouncements will amount to nothing.
But of course I dont expect you to understand this cos u are a man of the flesh who only respond to your sensory stimuli, you have absolutely no understanding of spiritual things.
You expect a MOG to rise up and make pronouncements anytime there is a social ill, is that how our Lord Jesus was making pronouncements at every social ill in those days? You have to be led to make such - stop basking in ignorance.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dekung(m): 10:26am On Feb 20, 2012
Ooook! Oyedepo's God waited until winners was bombed before he asked him to make a pronouncement, Oyaks God is also waiting, very soon he to will be asked to make his own. How laughable. Their God had to wait for hundreds of people to be killed before he wakes up to inform His men to curse. Maybe your God needed to see people die first. He is probably a blood thirsty God as have been expressly described in the bible. That means there is a collabo btw your God and BHs God
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 10:31am On Feb 20, 2012
dekung:

Ooook! Oyedepo's God waited until winners was bombed before he asked him to make a pronouncement, Oyaks God is also waiting, very soon he to will be asked to make his own. How laughable. Their God had to wait for hundreds of people to be killed before he wakes up to inform His men to curse. Maybe your God needed to see people die first. He is probably a blood thirsty God as have been expressly described in the bible. That means there is a collabo btw your God and BHs God

Still basking in ignorance and full of blasphemous language.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 10:40am On Feb 20, 2012
PA1982:

The poster who wrote that must be blinded by their brainwashing.
Doesn't the poster see the significance of the BBC link's content?
Very sad.

You have a way of picking arguments that suit you and leave out the ones you know you cant win. I will put it to your face again and I challenge you to debunk these claims:

Let me make this very clear to you, all conflicts involving Christians have clear-cut political agendas so u cant even call such religious conflicts; they are more of civil wars or military uprisings. I can mention the likes of IRA in Ireland, ETA in Spain, etc
Unfortunately such cant be said of Muslim conflicts where a Sunni man may just wake up, wear his suicide bomb suite and go to a market to blow up Shiite Muslims (mostly women and children) for no reason at all.

1) Christians in Egypt, Iran, Pakistan are persecuted and killed all the time yet you dont hear of the Christians taking up arms to fight the Muslim-led governments;

2) Muslims in northern Nigeria have been killing Christians but u dont hear of reprisal attacks by Christians in the south;

3) More Muslims have been killed by fellow Muslims than the entire Muslims killed by the US: the Taliban have killed thousands of fellow Muslims in Afghanistan, Sunni Muslims have killed countless number of Shiite Muslims in Iraq and Pakistan;

4) Muslims in Christian majority countries go about their daily activities without any fear of harassment, however this is not the case with Christians living in Muslim majority countries such as Iran and Egypt.

5) If you convert to another religion in a Muslim country you are bound to be killed or jailed (this is common in Iran and Saudi Arabia); if you convert from Christianity to any other religion, the only harassment you'll get will be from your family;

6) Out of 24 religion-related conflicts that happened recently posted by Olasesi (a strong Muslim himself), only 4 involved Christians while 20 involved Muslims fighting with members of other religions/govts.

And yes, any scientific endeavor that promotes evolution or the existence of extraterrestrial life is an attempt to disprove the existence of God. And again you can only decipher this only if you are able to see the big picture and not just their hypothesis, theories and conclusions. Question is are u capable of seeing the big picture?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dare2think: 10:48am On Feb 20, 2012
fXking2012,

I humbly bring myself to you and I'm confused about something I noticed.

Pls, Do you believe these men are MOG within your heart?

There is a reason why I asked, I'll tell you in your response.

Thanks.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 11:12am On Feb 20, 2012
dare2think:

fXking2012,

I humbly bring myself to you and I'm confused about something I noticed.

Pls, Do you believe these men are MOG within your heart?

There is a reason why I asked, I'll tell you in your response.

Thanks.

It depends on how u choose to judge them but deep within me I'm absolutely certain many of them are in deed MOG. Now that is not to say we dont have false prophets out there, even the Bible made it clear that there are false prophets.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dare2think: 11:22am On Feb 20, 2012
Thanks for your reply,

Judging by your previous posts, I believe you are against any form of Tithing, it seems you agree that Christians are required to pay tithes.

But most of these, men you ascribe to be MOGs collect tithes in their churches.

How do you relate both then?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 11:48am On Feb 20, 2012
dare2think:

Thanks for your reply,

Judging by your previous posts, I believe you are against any form of Tithing, it seems you agree that Christians are required to pay tithes.

But most of these, men you ascribe to be MOGs collect tithes in their churches.

How do you relate both then?

Yes I blv tithing does not apply to us today but there are also hundreds of millions (if not billions) of Christians out there who blv in tithing. People are not forced to pay tithes, it's a decision u make based on your believe.
A pastor who preaches tithing is not necessarily bad cos it is in the old testament and some people blv the old testament still applies to us.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dare2think: 12:21pm On Feb 20, 2012
FXKing2012:

Yes I blv tithing does not apply to us today but there are also hundreds of millions (if not billions) of Christians out there who blv in tithing. People are not forced to pay tithes, it's a decision u make based on your believe.
A pastor who preaches tithing is not necessarily bad cos it is in the old testament and some people blv the old testament still applies to us.

I never insinuated that the red part. Personally I believe the tithing issue is subjective. However the prosperity gospel has abused it and turned it into a fraudulent activity.

I believe these men are charlatans as they have deviated immensely from the ideals of those that brought the religion to our shores.

fxking2012, how can they be Men of God? Children are dying around the world because they cant eat, poverty and corruption is very rife in Nigeria and some people sleep in dumps and unimaginable states. Is God not the God of these people too? If these Men claim to have a 'special relationship' with God, why cant God direct them to these vulnerable people that cant afford to buy 'biscuits' talk less of a three square meal, Yet these 'anointed' men of God travel around in Jets spreading the 'Good News' to people that brought it to us in the first place?

Will God treat them more special that You as an individual? I am not intending to change your views or anything but brother, these men are opportunist that are taking advantage to the desperate situation of people. You are logical to the extent you don't feel tithing is mandatory, but what about the people perpetrating this deceit and covertly saying you are robbing God if you don't pay your tithes.

Jesus' humility in the bible was exemplary and always focusing on the poor. Your mog's are dining and wining with the very same corrupt individuals that are making our country to be in perpetual state of  poverty. 

However, Whatever your views, it is well respected. As for the curse, well you know where I stand.

Cheers.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2012
@dare2think, I understand your point of view and you have a very strong reason to be skeptical. But I must say that it is not possible for the churche to meet the need of all the poor people in our society, even no govt in the world with all its vast resources can meet the needs of all the poor people in its territory. Even the Bible says the poor we will always have amongst us.

I am not ignorant of the fact that so many big churches have been reaching out to the poor in some ways. I can tell you of Synagogue and Harvesters International Christian Church (HICC) which allocate a certain amount of their funds to feeding the poor every week. This happens every single week.
I'm sure many other churches do this even if we are unaware of it. So it may not be right to condemn all these churches without having the full facts with us.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dare2think: 12:59pm On Feb 20, 2012
FXKing2012:

@dare2think, I understand your point of view and you have a very strong reason to be skeptical. But I must say that it is not possible for the churche to meet the need of all the poor people in our society, even no govt in the world with all its vast resources can meet the needs of all the poor people in its territory. Even the Bible says the poor we will always have amongst us.

I am not ignorant of the fact that so many big churches have been reaching out to the poor in some ways. I can tell you of Synagogue and Harvesters International Christian Church (HICC) which allocate a certain amount of their funds to feeding the poor every week. This happens every single week.
I'm sure many other churches do this even if we are unaware of it. So it may not be right to condemn all these churches without having the full facts with us.

Ofcouse dude, would be wrong to condemn all. The catholics are known for their vast charity programmes.

But also we don't have full facts that some are doing it as well. Bill gate for example has a list of all the charity programmes he does on his website with full accounts and progression. A very transparent account of what they do.

But some of our churches websites are just full with worship for the pastor and sort wonderful comments for the pastors. But hey, what can we do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Superstition, The Bane Of The Nigerian Mind / Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Vote Candidate With No Knowledge Of Business Or Economy / Bible Question: Was Benjamin Born Before Or After Joseph Was Sold Into Slavery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 198
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.