Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working (30829 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / Bishop Oyedepo's Proposed Canaan City In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 16, 2012
@fxking2012

so you are not god's anointed, you are his poo! grin Ediot

Check this out https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-872134.0.html. Thanks to ofedepo, his prayers are really working!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 9:48am On Feb 16, 2012
diluminati:

@fxking2012

so you are not god's anointed, you are his poo!

Of course I am God's anointed and u know it. Any child of God who serves Him in spirit and in truth , and believes in His Son Jesus Christ is anointed, and that is why it is very dangerous to move against us.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dekung(m): 10:29am On Feb 16, 2012
Lmao, if your MOGs put together are all powerful let the come out of hiding behind their bodyguards and pulpits and let the face BH. FXKing, tell me would the curses have worked if there were no security forces?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 11:16am On Feb 16, 2012
dekung:

Lmao, if your MOGs put together are all powerful let the come out of hiding behind their bodyguards and pulpits and let the face BH. FXKing, tell me would the curses have worked if there were no security forces?

You just dont seem to understand how prayer works. What makes u think it's not the prayers by MOG that is helping the security forces perform their jobs better?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dare2think: 11:35am On Feb 16, 2012
FXKing2012:

You just dont seem to understand how prayer works. W[b]hat makes u think it's not the prayers by MOG that is helping the security forces perform their jobs better?[/b]

Better?

You mean better like the below that happened very recently?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-872134.0.html

Since your MOG's declaration, there have been multitudes of attacks which only leads any sensible person to the conclusion that your Mogs inculding Oyedepo are Frauds

And their prayers are not working. Bloody charlatans deceiving people.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dekung(m): 12:19pm On Feb 16, 2012
I thought prayers and curses issued by these MOGs could work independently. Jesus did not have to wait for a lumber jack to kill the fruitless or did he? Its like saying a particular fluid you poured in your gas tank made your car work better, but this begs the question: Would your car work without this special fluid? Yes; Would your car take you to your destination if this fluid were not poured? Yes; Could this fluid power you car independent without petrol, engine oil, brake and gear oil? No. Then this fluid is not so important and it couldnt have helped your car to work better. That fluid is your prayers.
In another twist, how come your MOGs have never prayed against corrupt polititians milking our nation dry? And if he did, how come we are still 'blessed' with more corrupt leaders? Why is he attacking the symptom and leaving the disease to fester. Boko Haram is just an offshoot of corruption in government. He is not cursing because he/they have benefited immensely from the corrupt system
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 1:04pm On Feb 16, 2012
For your information, it's the prayers by us CHRISTIANS that is keeping Nigeria from descending into civil war. You criticize what you dont know and understand
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dekung(m): 1:42pm On Feb 16, 2012
Kindly provide a proof of the above assertion.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Pukkah: 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2012
FXKing2012:

For your information, it's the prayers by us CHRISTIANS that is keeping Nigeria from descending into civil war. You criticize what you dont know and understand

Didn't Christians pray before the Nigerian Civil War of 1967 which raged for three years and killed millions of people? Were there no Christians in other countries of the world that have had their fair share of upheavals, civil wars, or revolutions, e.g. the United States, France, etc? Are there no other germane and urgent issues/problems which Christians should pray about in Nigeria today.

Stop taking this thing too far or over-stretching issues. Don't make it look like a 'head, you win; tail, you don't lose' type of thing.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 5:34pm On Feb 16, 2012
To all u doubters, watch this and be amazed: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-863104.0.html
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 5:40pm On Feb 16, 2012
Pukkah:

Didn't Christians pray before the Nigerian Civil War of 1967 which raged for three years and killed millions of people? Were there no Christians in other countries of the world that have had their fair share of upheavals, civil wars, or revolutions, e.g. the United States, France, etc? Are there no other germane and urgent issues/problems which Christians should pray about in Nigeria today.

Stop taking this thing too far or over-stretching issues. Don't make it look like a 'head, you win; tail, you don't lose' type of thing.

How many strong pentecostal churches were there in 1967? Show me just one Christian country that is in a state of war or disarray? Look at what is happening in the middle east, are u not smart enough to know that it is because they are mostly muslims and they dont have enough Christians in their country. The prayers of such Christians wouldnt have allowed all the wars, battles and madness that go on there.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Pukkah: 6:32pm On Feb 16, 2012
FXKing2012:

How many strong pentecostal churches were there in 1967? Show me just one Christian country that is in a state of war or disarray? Look at what is happening in the middle east, are u not smart enough to know that it is because they are mostly muslims and they dont have enough Christians in their country. The prayers of such Christians wouldnt have allowed all the wars, battles and madness that go on there.

You must be a new convert as your religious fervour is very potent to the extent that you have narrowed your idea of God or prayers to pentecostalism. So are you saying all Christian pentecostal countries are presently in opulence and prosperity? I am aghast by your logic.

Are you really serious about your assertion that the Arab Spring is due to too few Christians in the affected countries? shocked You are also serious about the fact that the Civil War happened in Nigeria because there were too few or no Christians then in the country? shocked What of those Christian countries that also had their fair share of trubulence and civil wars? Does it mean there were no pentecostal Christians in their countries then? Then, when did pentecostalism start?

What of Asian countries that are prosperous? Is it due to the prayers of the Christians there? Does a country like Greece have Christians too? Now that your 'prayers' have averted wars in Nigeria, does it make Nigeria better than the Arab Spring countries who don't have enough Christians to pray for them?

Have nations not risen and fallen before the advent of Christianity and Islam? What role did prayers play then?

Indeed, what a smart idea! You must be one of the smartest people around.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by PA1982(f): 6:39pm On Feb 16, 2012
I see FXKing2012 is posting with enthousiam today.

FXKing2012:

What do u guys have to gain by proving stubborn? Why do u abuse men of God just to gain relevance? Studies have shown that many people rebel just for the sake of relevance or attention.
But again, it's only a matter of time before we knew who is on the right path. Keep believing rumours and keep abusing MOG if you think it's the best thing to do. But remember that anyone who touches God's anointed man invites curses upon himself/herself.

For starters, debunking nonsense is everyone's right.
it doesn't matter WHO spouts it.
What rumours?
Please let us know what you're talking about.

FXKing2012:

How many strong pentecostal churches were there in 1967? Show me just one Christian country that is in a state of war or disarray? Look at what is happening in the middle east,  are u not smart enough to know that it is because they are mostly muslims and they dont have enough Christians in their country. The prayers of such Christians wouldnt have allowed all the wars, battles and madness that go on there.

You can't possibly be serious in that foolish assertion.
Or so I hope.
Please keep in mind this forum has rules-
-We will also not allow any comments that promote hatred or discrimination against any race, ethnic or religion group, gender, intimate orientation, et cetera.

FXKing2012:

Of course I am God's anointed and u know it. Any child of God who serves Him in spirit and in truth , and believes in His Son Jesus Christ is anointed, and that is why it is very dangerous to move against us.

Then I'm anointed, too, right?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dekung(m): 7:10pm On Feb 16, 2012
FXKing, pls what is your accademic qualification? Am asking this because the way you reason and present arguments actually connotes someone who doesnt have more than a secondary education. Your arguments are shallow, myopic, unintelligent, lack content. Sometimes when I read your posts I feel like throwing up. This is a forum where people are free to air their opinions about issues but this should be presented inteligently to make it interesting to read. Pls try and present your points like you have some brains inside that your skull
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Pukkah: 9:03pm On Feb 16, 2012
^^^What an apt summary.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dare2think: 10:17pm On Feb 16, 2012
dekung:

FXKing, pls what is your accademic qualification? Am asking this because the way you reason and present arguments actually connotes someone who doesnt have more than a secondary education. Your arguments are shallow, myopic, unintelligent, lack content. Sometimes when I read your posts I feel like throwing up. This is a forum where people are free to air their opinions about issues but this should be presented inteligently to make it interesting to read. Pls try and present your points like you have some brains inside that your skull

Honestly Dekung, I actually believe academic qualification has nothing to do with common sense. Alot of sensible people without any academic qualification but still make a lot of sense. This is a simple case of common sense.

Somebody claims a man's curse is having effect on a terrorist organisation, an organisation that is still very active and have conducted several attacks after this mysterious powerful 'curse' yet we and an individual convinced that this Mighty man is a 'Man of God'

Seriously.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2012
The mofo has ran away. But He's gonna come back screaming "DONT TOUCH MY ANOINTED, DONT DO MY PROPHET WURUWURU" grin He has nothing constructive to say at all. I'll be waiting for him to take on Pukkah's challenge let me see if he can pick himself up this time.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 11:26pm On Feb 16, 2012
@diluminati, if u have nothing to say then say nothing rather than calling an anointed man names. And for your information, Illuminati is a devilish organisation which the devil is using to deceive people and lead them to hell. The earlier you repent the better.

@Pukkah, I asked you to name a Christian country that is in a state of disarray but u are unable to name one. If you cant name one then it shows there must be something about being a Christian that allows for peace and Godly living.

@PA1982, who is promoting hatred against any group or race here? You are the one who has been calling me names just becos u disagree with my point of view, yet you talk about hatred. Maybe you should read the rules of the forum again before talking about hatred cos u are the one who has be flouting the rules by calling me names.
And as for u being anointed. . .well. . .I cant say u are. To be anointed, you must be a Christian who believes in Jesus as the only way and must serve God in spirit and in truth. And I know u cant possibly be a Christian cos if u are there is no way you wld find it very comfortable to abuse men of God and Christians. So in that respect, I'm sorry to say I dont think u are anointed.

@dekung, first I have to tell u that I am academically qualified enough to be your lecturer, trust me on that. And for someone who calls himself intelligent no singular point was made on your post, all u did was to rain abuse and name-call.

@dare2think, something about your name tells me you are something of a philosopher or someone who likes to rationalize things. Now I will tell you the problem I have with people like you - and by that I mean scientists, philosophers and atheists.
Scientists believe the 'Big Ba.ng' was the beginning of everything in the universe. What amazes me is that these supposedly intelligent people fail to realise that for there to be a Big B.ang an energy must trigger it. Now where did the energy come from? Again, for there to be a Big Ba.ng the thing that went 'Ba.ng' must have preexisted before the ba.ng.
These are mere common sense issues yet the supposedly intelligent scientists overlook these and only rant about the Big b.ang being the beginning of all things.

And for philosophers and atheists, they try to reason out everything. My grouse with them lies in the fact that they are so ignorant of the fact that the things of God can not be reasoned out or rationalized with our senses. If we are able to rationalize God then what makes Him God? If we can reason the concept of God then that means we are at the same level as God - which is not the case.
Simply becos they can not rationalize how something can be made out of nothing or how something they can not see with their eyes or feel with their human senses can be in existence, then they say there is no God. That shows how much of an ignoramus they can be?

Most men will only want to believe what they see, but that only goes to show how shallow we are as human beings. Before the invention of powerful telescopes that could see thousands of light years away, man believed the sun was the centre of the universe and that the sun revolved round the earth.
But when telescopes were invented and people were able to see that the sun is not the centre of the universe, and that infact there are countless numbers of galaxies out there, then man believed that our sun is just one out of many out there.
My point is people wallow in ignorance simply becos they have not or can not see beyond what they can currently see with their eyes. Simply becos u can not or have not seen God does not mean He does not exist - the myopia should stop.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dare2think: 11:37pm On Feb 16, 2012
All that and no mention of why oyedepo's curse not working!!!!

As the dedicated christian that I believe you are, pls answer this question truthfully;

Is oyedepo's curse working?

Yes or No

Thanks

PS (All your ramblings in your post above is irrelevant and a diversion tactic, this is not About whether there is a God or not, this is about a futile curse made by a fraud. And you know it)
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Nobody: 1:54am On Feb 17, 2012
dare2think:

PS (All your ramblings in your post above is irrelevant and a diversion tactic, this is not About whether there is a God or not, this is about a futile curse made by a fraud. And you know it)

+100

There is great folly in many ramblings. i thought fxking knew that. i strongly think he doesnt read his bible too well.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dekung(m): 1:56am On Feb 17, 2012
Eeeyah, Fxking, sorry o o, i never meant to insult you but if my statements sounded like one, i apologise. Concerning qualifications trust me you cannot be my lecturer. If you r actualy as qualified as you claim them your tutors are disapointments cos they did not teach you how to reason logicaly. You are there claiming it is the christian prayer that has prevented civil war, was it god who told you or was it your men of god? Maybe you havent been listening to the lately, wars are not the only thns that destroys a nation, economic depresn is another culprit. Standard and Poors, a few days ago, reduced the rating of Spain, Italy, Greece etc.These are christian nations arent they? China today is amongst the top world best economies and it is far from being a christian nation. True there has been the arab spring but is there any form of war in saudi arabia, kuwait, dubai, oman, abu dhabi, quata and so many other muslim countries. Pls reason critical before you put your paws on the keyboard.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Pukkah: 6:41am On Feb 17, 2012
@FXKing2012,

I did mention a Christian country in my response to you. Or didn't you see Greece. Also note that dekung mentioned others. My reply was even wider than your question.

I tell you, it is very preposterous and vacuous to claim that it is the prayers of a single man or group that has kept Nigeria from Civil War or any other misfortune. Even Jesus was too humble to ascribe such to himself.

Do you know that such wild and spurious claims are not the exclusive preserve of your group or MOG? Such a claim could also be made by an Islamic group, Catholic priests or even the association of Road Transport drivers. Please stop ridiculing the Almighty God.

Furthermore, anyone that is telling you that it is his prayer that is making Nigeria prosperous is an arrogant liar and 'brainwasher'. Are Nigerian people really prospering? Did you see a copy of the NBS Poverty Profile Report 2010? What would you say to the fact that more and more Nigerians are yearly slipping into poverty? Is Nigeria better in terms of standard of living than those Countries affected by Arab Spring whom you claimed have no enough Christians in them?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by PA1982(f): 7:10am On Feb 17, 2012
@PA1982, who is promoting hatred against any group or race here?

You are, when you wrote:
Show me just one Christian country that is in a state of war or disarray? Look at what is happening in the middle east,  are u not smart enough to know that it is because they are mostly muslims and they dont have enough Christians in their country.

Do you understand what you wrote?
Do you even remember what you wrote?

You are the one who has been calling me names just becos u disagree with my point of view, yet you talk about hatred. Maybe you should read the rules of the forum again before talking about hatred cos u are the one who has be flouting the rules by calling me names.

FXKing2012, do you REALLY want me to cite the insults you have written about me?
I've said anyone who believes Odeyepo's curse has any value is gullible.
And I'll stand by that.

And as for u being anointed. . .well. . .I cant say u are. To be anointed, you must be a Christian who believes in Jesus as the only way and must serve God in spirit and in truth. And I know[b] u cant possibly be a Christian cos if u are there is no way you wld find it very comfortable to abuse men of God and Christians.[/b] So in that respect, I'm sorry to say I dont think u are anointed.

Since when is calling out a deception considered abuse?
I think deception of the faithful is an abuse.
And a grave one, at that.

Pretending a MOG is a type of jujuman is either knowingly or unknowingly abusing the intelligence of us all.
Remember the subject of this thread. Why bring anyone else, including Darwin, into this discusssion?
The thread is about Odeyepo's curse.
Strange that the writer of the OP forgets what it was about.

I shall continue to point the finger at pretentious nonsense where I find it.

As for BH
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-17059895
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by FXKing2012(m): 11:42am On Feb 17, 2012
You keep saying I am digressing from the original post. Well, that is because you guys are unable to see the big picture. Bishop Oyedepo and the issue of curse is but a very small part of the discussion/argument.
You need to expand your view in order to grasp my point. Even though the OP talks about Bishop Oyedepo and the curse on BH, but u need to understand that it is only a precursor to a wilder argument on the existence of God, power given to men of God and the potency of such power.

I know this may be difficult for some of you to comprehend as u are unable to expand your view and scope. You can only operate at the level of the exact words that were used.

Intelligence and logical reasoning require the ability to bring in issues that are outside the original argument and incorporate them perfectly into the original argument. So quit being so primordial or elemental in your arguments - try to see the wider picture by expanding your view.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dekung(m): 12:18pm On Feb 17, 2012
FXKing,
The issue in the Arab spring nations is not really a civil war in the real sense of it but of people who just got tired of a theiving rulling class that has governed them for too long. They rose up and fought that class which led to the ouster of people like Mubarak and Gadaffi. Nigeria on the other hand is too fearful. We are too afraid to stake our blood for a worthy cause which has hitherto led to the perpetuation of bad leadership. We are not at war because we are too docile, easily controlled and infinitely gullible. Now we know where this where this complacent attitude stems from. Its from the church and our religious inclination because we cannot touch the annointed/leaders because God put them their and they are answerable to God only. Lets hand him over to God is a popular phrase in our country. Instead of openly calling leaders to order you are busy praying. You open that your mandibles to say it is the prayers of Christians and you shamellessly type away with your tallons supporting these challatans, can you compare the standard of Living in Nigeria to Turkey or any other predominantly muslim middle eastern countries? For your information, irreligious countries like Denmark has one of the lowest corruptions indices in the world but Nigeria where saints like Oyedepo et al are praying against civil is one of the most corrupt in the world. Denmark, though has a state church, Lutheran Church, the average Danish only goes to church for weddings, funerals and on celebration days. They do not pray to a personal God and the stories in the bible are just that, Stories. The population has about 80% atheist yet it is about the fouth least corrupt Nation in the world. Nigeria on the other hand has a church at every street corner, people troupe to church in millions every sunday not to talk of weekly fellowships conducted by pentecostal generals like Oyedepo, Adeboye, Oyakilome, etc yet we proudly ranked 134 out of 187 countries examined. What then is the value of their prayers and/or curses?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dare2think: 12:22pm On Feb 17, 2012
FXKing2012:

You keep saying I am digressing from the original post. Well, that is because you guys are unable to see the big picture. Bishop Oyedepo and the issue of curse is but a very small part of the discussion/argument.
You need to expand your view in order to grasp my point. Even though the OP talks about Bishop Oyedepo and the curse on BH, but u need to understand that it is only a precursor to a wilder argument on the existence of God, power given to men of God and the potency of such power.

I know this may be difficult for some of you to comprehend as u are unable to expand your view and scope. You can only operate at the level of the exact words that were used.

Intelligence and logical reasoning require the ability to bring in issues that are outside the original argument and incorporate them perfectly into the original argument. So quit being so primordial or elemental in your arguments - try to see the wider picture by expanding your view.

Which power did God give to Charlatans?? The power to deceive?

Is the curse working or Not?

Very simple
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dekung(m): 1:11pm On Feb 17, 2012
Volataire said whoever can make you belive absurdities can amke you commit atrocities. You are saying we should expand our view whilw you said you can never read anything that tries to discredit your belief in God. You sound so much like the priests in Galiloe's days who would not look into the telescope for fear of what they might discover. Your bible says the earth is flat and os the centre of the Universe, is that not enough reasons to probe into its authenticity? It also describes the stars like tiny lights in the sky that would drop on earth during the great tribulation. Now we know that these stars are even bigger than the earth itself. Let me tell you almost everyone here has read the bible and have at one believed it just like you, but when the claims therein were subjected to sound critical reasoning it was found wanting. I wont try to prove the existence or otherwise of a skydaddy, I wont derail the thread. Dare2think asked you a question, pls answer it in simple straightforward language
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Enigma(m): 1:40pm On Feb 17, 2012
This post has nothing to do with the topic of this thread but . . . . .

As we keep hearing all these claims about Denmark and other scandinavian countries . . .

Religion

According to official statistics from January 2011, 80.4%[119] of the population of Denmark are members of the Danish National Church (Den Danske Folkekirke), a Lutheran church that was made the official state religion by the Constitution of Denmark. This is down 0.6% compared to the year earlier and 1.2% down compared to two years earlier. Article 6 of the Constitution states that the Royal Family must belong to this Church, though the rest of the population is free to adhere to other faiths. About 15% of the Danes do not belong to any denomination.

Denmark's Muslims make up less than 2% of the population and form the country's second largest religious community. As per an overview of various religions and denominations by the Danish Foreign Ministry, other groups comprise less than 1% of the population individually and approximately 2% when taken all together.[120]

According to the most recent Eurobarometer Poll 2005,[121] 31% of Danish citizens responded that "they believe there is a God", whereas 49% answered that "they believe there is some sort of spirit or life force" and 19% that "they do not believe there is any sort of spirit, God or life force".

For more than a hundred years after the Reformation, Lutheranism was the only legal religion in Denmark, but in 1682 the state granted limited recognition to three other faiths: Roman Catholicism, the Reformed Church and Judaism[citation needed]. Until the recent immigration of Muslims, these three were practically the only non-Lutheran religions practiced in Denmark. As of 2005, 19 Muslim communities have been officially recognised. Forn Siðr (English: Old Custom), based on the much older, native pagan religion, gained official recognition in November 2003.[122]

Religious societies and churches do not need official government recognition in Denmark. They can be granted the right to perform weddings and other ceremonies without this recognition.

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denmark#Religion

cool
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by dekung(m): 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2012
@Enigma, I do no make claims that I do not have a little piece of facts to back up. check this link out:
lindsay-mylifeasaforeigner..com/2011/03/religion-in-denmark.html
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Enigma(m): 2:20pm On Feb 17, 2012
Yeah, you have your "facts".

However what I see is a link to one random blogger's views versus something as official as:

According to the most recent Eurobarometer Poll 2005,[121] 31% of Danish citizens responded that "they believe there is a God", whereas 49% answered that "they believe there is some sort of spirit or life force" and 19% that "they do not believe there is any sort of spirit, God or life force".

The above is irrespective of whether children are routinely baptised into the official State religion of Christianity. smiley

The above picture is even before we start asking what is the population of Denmark (6 million max, I think); not even up to the population of Lagos. What impact would that have on per capita income and standard of living?

So as the politician said: "there are lies, damned lies ---- and statistics!"

cool
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by PA1982(f): 3:05pm On Feb 17, 2012
FXKing2012:

As to the bolded section- surprise us!
Be coherent!

You've had every single one one of your arguments debunked thus far.
You've resorted to every debater's trick in the book and finally fall back on repeating this empty threat about the power of a MOG's curse.

You try to defend frauds and hoaxes in a vain effort to shore up your empty threats.
And you even stooped to dragging Darwin into the discussion, the Lord only knows why!
You're astonished no-one takes your threats seriously and surprised posters wonder if you're drunk when you post.

And I notice you've not mentioned the BBC link I posted up.
THAT is a most serious affair.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo's Curse On Boko Haram Has Started Working by Pukkah: 3:24pm On Feb 17, 2012
Where is the gentleman FXKing2012?

Here comes another thing that you should help us request your MOG to pray against. The menace is killing Nigerians like chickens and Nigeria arguably has its highest rate in the world.

I guess this problem, which has claimed more victims than Boko Haram, also deserves the attention of your man. Isn't it? That problem is ghastly and regular road accidents! Read about it here too https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-873009.0.html#msg10216705

I charge him to pray about this and end it before June 2012 and I will become a disciple of the man forever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Ahiara Diocese Crisis; Pope Francis' Representative Arrives Nigeria. Photo / I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked / Apostle S.S. Aderibigbe 2018 Prophecies: “3 Senators Will Die This Year!”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.