Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Do You Like The Porsche Designed Blackberry? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do You Like The Porsche Designed Blackberry? (13856 Views)

Why Is BB Porsche That Expensive? / Blackberry TK Victory Bblade BB Blackberry Empathy BB Porsche Design Iphone4s / 24ct Gold Blackberry Porsche P'9981 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Like The Porsche Designed Blackberry? by gameaddict(m): 12:33am On Feb 01, 2012
The phone looks so flat and unappealing. It's even clear that its ugly from the way they advertise it. Just visit the porsche design page to see their advertising concept. The phone itself is relegated to the background, the eye catcher happens to be the female model holding the phone.
The model is holding the phone away from the cam and you're subjected to watching her beautiful face rather than the phone you came to see. If they had a better design, they would have used the phone as the central feature or at least give it a prominent position in the advert.

What do you guys think about the design?

[img]http://1.bp..com/-UrFXcWyPmOs/TqxZswAA_II/AAAAAAAAA18/c3r6ESZALgk/s1600/BlackBerry.jpg[/img]
Re: Do You Like The Porsche Designed Blackberry? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2012
What counts is not just d exterior, Its d unseen dah really counts,

Just as ugly as d empathy, Buh mehn, E carry!
Re: Do You Like The Porsche Designed Blackberry? by apach4ever(m): 12:33pm On Feb 03, 2012
I understand its a bold 5 with an ugly exterior. Why anyone would pay $2,300 for this is beyond me.
Re: Do You Like The Porsche Designed Blackberry? by cmpunk: 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2012
i even heard dat dis fone is goes for btw 350k - 400k shocked. My qstn is; can you download food from it?
Re: Do You Like The Porsche Designed Blackberry? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 03, 2012
The phone might be ugly o, but I wudn't know what the pleasure it gives once in my palm grin
Re: Do You Like The Porsche Designed Blackberry? by bobsean: 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2012
My guy, d fone carry o, 4get abt d exterior luk.
Re: Do You Like The Porsche Designed Blackberry? by okgerald(m): 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2012
The phone sells for 480000, rubish
Re: Do You Like The Porsche Designed Blackberry? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2012
[/quote][quote author=Imanuelle link=topic=859985.msg10111645#msg10111645 date=1328268379]
What counts is not just d exterior,  Its d unseen dah really counts,

Just as ugly as d empathy,  Buh mehn,  E carry!
what does it carry differently from others?
Re: Do You Like The Porsche Designed Blackberry? by bigx(m): 12:40pm On Feb 03, 2012
Ugly looking phone, worst is, nothing inside to compensate for d drab looks.
Re: Do You Like The Porsche Designed Blackberry? by gameaddict(m): 12:45pm On Feb 03, 2012
@immanuelle: if you want to buy a phone because of interiors ( cpu, graphics, etc) then blackberry isn't an option. We all know why we own blackberries. Cheap, easy communication given the poor network services we are rendered in Africa plus the fact that its a fad here.
Re: Do You Like The Porsche Designed Blackberry? by Pricelesss(f): 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2012
Even here in the UK, we are still laughing at the Idea behind it.
Re: Do You Like The Porsche Designed Blackberry? by member10: 12:52pm On Feb 03, 2012
[size=22pt]I checked the specs, it doesn't carry anything different from the bold 5. So it really baffles me when Someone would pay that much for a pone that you can get an equally similar phone with more appealing looks. [/size]
Re: Do You Like The Porsche Designed Blackberry? by nwanioma(f): 12:53pm On Feb 03, 2012
The phone is about the ugliest thing i have seen(gadget wise), am waiting to hear of the killer apps, or the out of the world technology that makes it cost so much! And its so amazing that blackberry is doing so poorly around the world and we are making such a huge fuss about it over her!

They will soon do advert and say "THANK YOU NIGERIA"
Re: Do You Like The Porsche Designed Blackberry? by hardbody: 12:57pm On Feb 03, 2012
the idea behind it is very simple, the phone has the Nigerian market as its target, in a coupla days, it will be seen as a 'position statement' in a gathering of 'who is who' in the Nigerian context. they know we have some dumb folks around and about with no brilliant ideas of what to invest in other than trying to outdo each other in fad related rubbish. Mtchewwwwwwwww
Re: Do You Like The Porsche Designed Blackberry? by calyx: 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2012
Features are exactly the features of Bold 5. This is just a lot more expensive and looks horrible
Re: Do You Like The Porsche Designed Blackberry? by Konnektions146(m): 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2012
[img][/img]
unfortunately, its still a blackberry, with RAM-768
there is nothin spectacular, e go dey hang

but wait ooooo, this device is sold for whooping $3499.99.

this is cra ,zy
Re: Do You Like The Porsche Designed Blackberry? by mekaboy(m): 1:02pm On Feb 03, 2012
THIS PHONE IS UGLY AND UN ATTRACTIVE, YOU SAY IT IS FLAT, IS IT FLATTER THAN MY SAMSUNG GALAXY S2? IF TO SAY THE KEYPAD WAS MADE OF GOLD   THEN I WILL UNDERSTAND THE PRICE.

ANYBODY WEY BUY THIS PHONE TO ME NA MUMU, JOKES APART. NO FEATURE IT CONTAINS CAN JUSTIFY THE PRICE UNLESS YOU CAN BE ABLE TO STOP ANOTHER PHONE AROUND YOU FROM MAKING OR RECEIVE CALLS IF YOU HAVE IT. grin grin grin
Re: Do You Like The Porsche Designed Blackberry? by nwanioma(f): 1:03pm On Feb 03, 2012
hardbody:

the idea behind it is very simple, the phone has the Nigerian market as its target, in a coupla days, it will be seen as a 'position statement' in a gathering of 'who is who' in the Nigerian context. they know we have some dumb folks around and about with no brilliant ideas of what to invest in other than trying to outdo each other in fad related rubbish. Mtchewwwwwwwww

I quite agree!
Re: Do You Like The Porsche Designed Blackberry? by knotty(m): 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2012
There is a generator embedded inside the phone. Once NEPA goes of, you plug it to your eletricity mains, pronto, Power flows into your home.
it will even power your AC/Inverter

1 Like

Re: Do You Like The Porsche Designed Blackberry? by Konnektions146(m): 1:07pm On Feb 03, 2012
de pix

Re: Do You Like The Porsche Designed Blackberry? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 03, 2012
To all those saying 'e carry', what exactly does it carry? I've checked the specs and my Nokia E6 trumps it, without trying hard. And hey, its more 6-7 times expensive than my Nokia. I guess people will buy it for the prestige and for the chics wey go follow them. And people will support it too so as not to be called broke-ass niggas. If u have ur money sha, buy am. I've rather buy a cheap BB for communication and the usual BB flirting  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy and shell out the big bucks for something i'd derive more utility from.
Re: Do You Like The Porsche Designed Blackberry? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 03, 2012
hardbody:

I concur
Re: Do You Like The Porsche Designed Blackberry? by mekaboy(m): 1:10pm On Feb 03, 2012
THIS PHONE GO KNOCK BLACKBERRY JOB, THEY ARE NOW SEEING PEOPLE AS MUMU, THEY FEEL THEY CAN PRODUCE ANYTHING IN THE NAME OF BLACKBERRY AND SELL. NA THEM GO USE THIS ONE. NONSENSE
Re: Do You Like The Porsche Designed Blackberry? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 03, 2012
gameaddict:

@immanuelle: if you want to buy a phone because of interiors ( cpu, graphics, etc) then blackberry isn't an option. We all know why we own blackberries. Cheap, easy communication given the poor network services we are rendered in Africa plus the fact that its a fad here.
You've got a good point right there and other messaging Apps like Mozart and WhatsApp are taking over their Niche.
Re: Do You Like The Porsche Designed Blackberry? by OmichaelO: 1:14pm On Feb 03, 2012
nokia 603 is better than dis phone and its 38k.
Re: Do You Like The Porsche Designed Blackberry? by gameaddict(m): 1:15pm On Feb 03, 2012
@mekaboy: I used flat as an adjective to describe lack of aesthetics. I wasn't talking about the form factor.
Re: Do You Like The Porsche Designed Blackberry? by shags(m): 1:20pm On Feb 03, 2012
Anyone oo pls i nid a cool blackberry fone any1 dat wnt to dash it out
Re: Do You Like The Porsche Designed Blackberry? by ogbongzky(m): 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2012
i don't like the design too but very soon, you will see the blackberry ladies flaunting it after they might have,
Re: Do You Like The Porsche Designed Blackberry? by Hardeyoye: 1:25pm On Feb 03, 2012
QUESTIONS U SHOULD ASK BEFORE BUYING THE NEW BLACKBERRY PORSCHE MAGNUM (for 380,000 naira) (1) Does it download food? (2) Does it fly? (3) Does it transfer you via bluetooth to another country (4)Does the Battery get better per use? (5) Does it come with unlimited BIS? (6) Does it appreciate in value like gold (7) does it have Jesus's pin? (cool can it download money (9) can it download Visa to US? If it does not perform any of the above functions, please don't kill yourself, Rather go buy land for ur village!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Like The Porsche Designed Blackberry? by wiseonev(m): 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2012
Seriously, that Porsche of a BB has nothing to offer both in design and features. No difference from Bold 5. But then, trust nigerians, the low brains mostly d ladies, they will buy it just to be in d klass.
Re: Do You Like The Porsche Designed Blackberry? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2012
i just bought mine,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NIN-SIM Linkage Extended Until May 6 - FG / The Newly released Tecno F6: Price , Pics, Review And Specifications / Finally Android Apps WORKS On Windows Devices : GOOD NEWS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.