Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

2d/3d Art Gallery - Art, Graphics & Video (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 2d/3d Art Gallery (109708 Views)

Second Ad Contest Gallery & Results / 2d Traditional/Classical Animation Corner. / Attention: Abuja Animators/graphic Artists (2d & 3d) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Kemjisuper(m): 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2008
Nice 3d work here, sadly i don't have my 3d Max yet.

Lemme just leave something from my picture manipulation days.

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Jydekris(m): 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2008
Proud of Naija.
But we could make her even better and better till she becomes tha best.

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Jydekris(m): 6:45pm On Oct 02, 2008
Nigerian Past tense (The Politicians).

I used this as an undergraduate painting assignment in my yr2 2004. I transformed my traditionally done poster colour picture into an animated GIF using corel photopaint11.

4 the picture below, I was just testing picture imposition wit ma drawing.

1 Like

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by grafikdon: 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2008
Good stuff jydekris. . . I can see you have experience in painting, possibly oil on canvas or acrylics. . .  cheesy

Okay fellas, keep the thread alive. . .

Screen shot from the web series (coming soon) "Mark of Uru"

1 Share

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Jydekris(m): 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2008
Grafikdon,

I've seen most of ur works dat when ever i come across one for the first time, I know it's from Nwadiana Umuokpu Awka. Ur 3d works r tight. 4rm the modelling to the texturing style,
I'm martin's brother. U guys attended the same school yrs back.

Fire on brother!
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by grafikdon: 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2008
Jydekris, Wow. . .  shocked shocked shocked I am learning about you just now. . . how did that escape my radar. . . lipsrsealed

I can see the Martin influence . . .  grin

I like your stuff, man. It's friggin' cool, It's fraggin' stunning. . .
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by grafikdon: 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2008
Oooooookay fellas. . . more screen shots. . .  grin

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by grafikdon: 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin

And the posting continues. . .

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by grafikdon: 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2008
More Bombardment. . . grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by grafikdon: 9:36pm On Oct 04, 2008
Final Bombardment . . . grin grin grin

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Jydekris(m): 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2008
Grafikdon,
Thanks 4 tha comments. But
Martin's influence? nah! grin
I've ma inspirations 4rm many sources besides being close 2 my bro. smiley

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Jydekris(m): 3:53pm On Oct 06, 2008
Hi guys, U can check out ma gallery via d following link: http://www.renderosity.com
Use the member search 2 find: Jydekris

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by sojioguns(m): 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2008
Dis guy. U r reeeeaaaaaally impressive. You are into everything. Nice one.
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Jydekris(m): 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2008
Thanks 4 tha comments Sojioguns!
Naija i love.

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Jydekris(m): 4:05pm On Oct 10, 2008
Just playing around wit some pics. Photo manipulation. The Guy,the smoke and the shadows aint really there.

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by xothermik(m): 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2008
ok nairalanders, he's rich. heeeees rich. he got his own money, and baby wen i say the boy's got his own money i mean the boy's got his own money.

that line ring a bell? anyway check out my very own dollar complete with my date of birth ,autograph and signature.

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by zPixel(m): 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2008
@Jydekris
Your photomanipulation skills is close to perfect. Keep it up.

@grafikdon
Am not suprised. You should bring ur talent to nigeria o

Anyways this is my version of Robotwheel, nt finished yet.

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by xothermik(m): 5:17am On Oct 13, 2008
hey yall, kinda got bored of messin round wit fruity loops 8 and virtual dj5 which i got las week and felt like doing some 3d portraits. came up with this guy while trying to get a photorealistic facial texture. and don ask me how he got that thing on his head. was jus freestylin the guys head when that serendipituously manifested. seemd like fate cuz once they got into photoshop, it all kinda made sense. kinda an afro cyclops eh. and no he's not from any cripple telepathic professors school for mutant's. the x jus happnd to be my logo and not x men's or niggers grin. say, come to think of it, is there even a black mutant in xaviers academy?tsk. anyway this guy rolls alone.

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by xothermik(m): 5:48am On Oct 13, 2008
ok, i simply ran into this next fella while tweakin about the contours on the face of a head mesh i made and i don't know he seemd kind of nostalgic. kind of lik dhalsim of street fighter.(let me c ur gamin thumb) so i decided to give him an indian texture. plus a littl gemu. anyway got him into photoshp to finis and turns out that the guy jus wanned to meditate against some really firery demons. tsk tsk,shikata nai the japaneese would say(it can't b helped). i simply immersed the zen into his own trance. the background is primarily made of a kaleidoscope of the same head image plus some flames witha flame brush. wish i had d time to give the monk some teeth. grin

im hooooot an your nooooot. cool

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by stkris(m): 7:22am On Oct 13, 2008
nice
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by naijadey: 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2008
Seen the robot wheel renderings and I like them both. resichilds version looks very different from the sketch and has more angles to it, but they both have similar concepts. zPixel's is spot on. It looks exactly the same right down to the details. That shows your some skill. Awesome work from both of you. Now I can't wait to see some textured renders.
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by zPixel(m): 1:19pm On Oct 17, 2008
This is my coloured version, the colors can be better. but no time

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by sojioguns(m): 1:30pm On Oct 17, 2008
Chocolate flavoured robot!!! Should be a Milo mascot for kids. Including theme rides named after it.
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Jydekris(m): 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2008
Heyman, was done in photoshop7 with a mouse. Just trying out tricks in defining brushes in photoshop.

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Jydekris(m): 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2008
Xothermik , How much of music do u engage in? U know music compliments the visual arts.

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by codename47(m): 8:24pm On Oct 18, 2008
HA. Bola .u've done it again. nice work,i'm sure its vray rendered.
NICE ONE.
4eva my mentor. REAL NICE, we are keeping it real in skool here. Hope to see u november.
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by xothermik(m): 12:34am On Oct 19, 2008
@jydekris
sho nuff. i like to play it safe so id say im ok. had it goin before all these 3d and 2d chumps barged into ma life. and still i prefer to make original scores, soundtrax and fx if i hav the time when i do my projects.
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by zPixel(m): 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2008
@codename47
it was modelled in maya and brought into max to be vrayed.
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Gamine(f): 10:55am On Oct 21, 2008
zPixel,

man! u r just so lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by grafikdon: 4:20pm On Oct 29, 2008
Mark of Uru: Episode 2. . .

More Screen shots coming. . .

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by xothermik(m): 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2008
hey grafikdon was wonderin where ur b52 bomber was that we hav'nt seen or heard of it fer a whil. cheesy i mean this aint vietnam but capet bombing's appreciated here.
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by grafikdon: 8:57pm On Oct 29, 2008
More bombardment coming by the weekend. . . everything will be thrown in; Howitzer. . . B28 Marauders. . . MIG-17 Fresco. . . straight from the fields of of WWII. . . grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (41) (Reply)

Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs / Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge / Black Art (painting Only Please!) :D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.