Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Some Great And Lovely Valentine Messages For Your Loved Ones - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Great And Lovely Valentine Messages For Your Loved Ones (101524 Views)

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Funny Text Messages You Can Send To Your Loved Ones / 250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Great And Lovely Valentine Messages For Your Loved Ones by Frosti(m): 11:07am On Feb 02, 2012
For those that really believe in valentine's day and love, here are some great and lovely valentine messages you can send to your loved ones.
https://onwaweb.com/valentine-messages/

Valentine is really a great day to share love, so share it. Dont have a special someone in your life? Then get one!

1 Like

Re: Some Great And Lovely Valentine Messages For Your Loved Ones by Frosti(m): 11:12am On Feb 02, 2012
Exerpts

1. Being with you feels just like a dream, you make me feel like a queen, i do not know what the future
holds, but with you only, i dont want to grow old.

2. I know you are away from me but trust me no one can take my thoughts
and feelings for you from me. Will always be there for you. Happy Valentine's
Day.

3. No poems no fancy
words I just want the
world to know that I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart. Happy Valentines Day.

4. Love puts the fun in
together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart. Happy Valentines Day my
love.

5. Here is my heart, it is yours so take it, Treat it gently, please do not break it. Its full of love thats good and true, So please keep it always close to u.

6. Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling
warm inside because
you're close in heart as we are. Happy Valentines Day sweetheart.
Re: Some Great And Lovely Valentine Messages For Your Loved Ones by Chimezie198(m): 11:46am On Feb 02, 2012
I'm a cop and I'm arresting you for being too beautiful and sexy. You are sentenced to prison for life inside my heart. I love you.
Re: Some Great And Lovely Valentine Messages For Your Loved Ones by Chimezie198(m): 11:51am On Feb 02, 2012
Today I'v dropped a tear in the sea. . I sent some divers to search for it. Until they'll bring it back to me I wont cease to love you. Happy Val

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Great And Lovely Valentine Messages For Your Loved Ones by Chimezie198(m): 11:57am On Feb 02, 2012
The alphabet begins with ABC. The number begins with 123. Music begins with do-re-mi. Friendship begins with you and me. Happy val
@Frosti. NEXT!
Re: Some Great And Lovely Valentine Messages For Your Loved Ones by Frosti(m): 12:04pm On Feb 02, 2012
U r unique, U r caring and U r the Best.And I am d luckiest to have U in my life! Happy Valentine's Day my sweet heart!

1 Like

Re: Some Great And Lovely Valentine Messages For Your Loved Ones by Frosti(m): 12:05pm On Feb 02, 2012
I love you more than I can say, more than there are stars in the sky,  I love you like crazy, Please don't ever leave me else I will die.

1 Like

Re: Some Great And Lovely Valentine Messages For Your Loved Ones by Chimezie198(m): 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2012
If somebody will ever beat at the gate of ur heart, tell him that its closed and that I've taken the key. I love you!

1 Like

Re: Some Great And Lovely Valentine Messages For Your Loved Ones by Chimezie198(m): 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2012
If someone would ask me to pick between you and life, I'd choose life and you'd leave me crying not knowing that your my life! I love you!
Re: Some Great And Lovely Valentine Messages For Your Loved Ones by freecocoa(f): 12:24pm On Feb 02, 2012
Chimezie,iti see what you are writing, boring joor.

@Topic,Baby I promise to be there for you,if you want to cry I'll give you my shoulder to cry on,you smile,I smile,you laugh,I laugh and if you jump off a cliff I'll say goodbye,love you truly.

Honey I'll do anything for you that's why I'll let you catch a grenade instead of me catching it so that I can live for you,you mean the world to me.
Re: Some Great And Lovely Valentine Messages For Your Loved Ones by Scash(f): 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2012
I could send you a rainbow, to shine as a bright promise;
The sunshine to chase away any dark clouds.

I could send u a hug when u're lonely;
a bright smile to sorround u with hapiness.

I could send u a flower, a symbol of friendship, beauty and life;
A butterfly with strong wings to lift ur spirits up.

But mayb I'l put my love n passion in my heart like a piggy bank and send it to u. Cos with it u'll find all of these.
Happy vals

1 Like

Re: Some Great And Lovely Valentine Messages For Your Loved Ones by Chimezie198(m): 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2012
@freecocoa i no try? See ur life nau. Small smh!
Re: Some Great And Lovely Valentine Messages For Your Loved Ones by Frosti(m): 12:47pm On Feb 12, 2012
Need more?
Re: Some Great And Lovely Valentine Messages For Your Loved Ones by mobf: 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2012
Smh @ Posts, if u had to say something special to ur val do u really need some constructed text book? Nothing beats being original. You don't need big words or flattery. You just need to speak from your heart
Re: Some Great And Lovely Valentine Messages For Your Loved Ones by stijjaney(m): 2:34am On Oct 21, 2013
Frosti: Exerpts

1. Being with you feels just like a dream, you make me feel like a queen, i do not know what the future
holds, but with you only, i dont want to grow old.

2. I know you are away from me but trust me no one can take my thoughts
and feelings for you from me. Will always be there for you. Happy Valentine's
Day.

3. No poems no fancy
words I just want the
world to know that I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart. Happy Valentines Day.

4. Love puts the fun in
together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart. Happy Valentines Day my
love.

5. Here is my heart, it is yours so take it, Treat it gently, please do not break it. Its full of love thats good and true, So please keep it always close to u.

6. Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling
warm inside because
you're close in heart as we are. Happy Valentines Day sweetheart.
Re: Some Great And Lovely Valentine Messages For Your Loved Ones by stijjaney(m): 2:36am On Oct 21, 2013
Chimezie198: Today I'v dropped a tear in the sea. . I sent some divers to search for it. Until they'll bring it back to me I wont cease to love you. Happy Val
Re: Some Great And Lovely Valentine Messages For Your Loved Ones by stijjaney(m): 2:36am On Oct 21, 2013
Chimezie198: The alphabet begins with ABC. The number begins with 123. Music begins with do-re-mi. Friendship begins with you and me. Happy val
@Frosti. NEXT!
Re: Some Great And Lovely Valentine Messages For Your Loved Ones by stijjaney(m): 2:37am On Oct 21, 2013
Frosti: U r unique, U r caring and U r the Best.And I am d luckiest to have U in my life! Happy Valentine's Day my sweet heart!
Re: Some Great And Lovely Valentine Messages For Your Loved Ones by stijjaney(m): 2:38am On Oct 21, 2013
Frosti: I love you more than I can say, more than there are stars in the sky,  I love you like crazy, Please don't ever leave me else I will die.
Re: Some Great And Lovely Valentine Messages For Your Loved Ones by stijjaney(m): 2:38am On Oct 21, 2013
Chimezie198: If somebody will ever beat at the gate of ur heart, tell him that its closed and that I've taken the key. I love you!
Re: Some Great And Lovely Valentine Messages For Your Loved Ones by stijjaney(m): 2:39am On Oct 21, 2013
Chimezie198: If someone would ask me to pick between you and life, I'd choose life and you'd leave me crying not knowing that your my life! I love you!
Re: Some Great And Lovely Valentine Messages For Your Loved Ones by stijjaney(m): 2:41am On Oct 21, 2013
Scash: I could send you a rainbow, to shine as a bright promise;
The sunshine to chase away any dark clouds.

I could send u a hug when u're lonely;
a bright smile to sorround u with hapiness.

I could send u a flower, a symbol of friendship, beauty and life;
A butterfly with strong wings to lift ur spirits up.

But mayb I'l put my love n passion in my heart like a piggy bank and send it to u. Cos with it u'll find all of these.
Happy vals
Re: Some Great And Lovely Valentine Messages For Your Loved Ones by Chimezie198(m): 8:48am On Oct 21, 2013
^^ dem don come?

(1) (Reply)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 [Female Edition] #DAY1 / See The Popular Herbs Big Babes Use In Hooking Their Men In The North / Married Zambian Woman Caught Pants Down With Her Best Friend's Husband. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.