Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Pls Which Software Can I Use To Edit Or Remove Date From Video - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Pls Which Software Can I Use To Edit Or Remove Date From Video (1802 Views)

Some One To Edit My Logo ( Paying 5k ) / I Want To Edit My Scanned Certificate Online Without Affecting All Features On I / How To Edit A Scanned Leaflet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Which Software Can I Use To Edit Or Remove Date From Video by braintrack: 11:52am On Feb 03, 2012
Pls which software can i use to edit or remove date from video, i have a video and i want to remove date from the video.
Re: Pls Which Software Can I Use To Edit Or Remove Date From Video by Philcool(m): 11:33am On Feb 09, 2012
braintrack:

Pls which software can i use to edit or remove date from video, i have a video and i want to remove date from the video.
Plz xplain further for one to to understnd where exactly this date is on your video.
Re: Pls Which Software Can I Use To Edit Or Remove Date From Video by deb(m): 4:08am On Oct 11, 2012
The software to do that has not been invented laughs.
What you could probably do is to crop the area that you have the date if you are lucky enough to have the date on the angle that cropping it will not affect your general view of the video.

Bluring is another option if its suitable for you.

(1) (Reply)

Digital Photography Training: Shoot & Edit Like A Pro! / Watch Zero Budget Music Video Shot And Edited By A Nairalander / How Many Designers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.