Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Dad And Mum Now Look Alike! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dad And Mum Now Look Alike! (1111 Views)

Four Year Old Boy Tries To Molest Sister And Mum! / Why Do Couples Tend To Look Alike? / Why Do Couples Look Alike After Years Of Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dad And Mum Now Look Alike! by lifestyle1(m): 8:47pm On Feb 03, 2012
Why ?  undecided
Re: Dad And Mum Now Look Alike! by Killz3(m): 11:15pm On Feb 03, 2012
Why what? Why you are dumb enough to waste bandwidth ? undecided
Re: Dad And Mum Now Look Alike! by dabrake(m): 12:05am On Feb 04, 2012
ask your father
Re: Dad And Mum Now Look Alike! by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:12am On Feb 04, 2012
Lysergic acid diethylamide would do this to you .
Re: Dad And Mum Now Look Alike! by lifestyle1(m): 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2012
ArQueBusieR:

Lysergic acid diethylamide would do this to you .

Ok.

dabrake:

ask your father

Ok.

~Killz~:

Why what? Why you are dumb enough to waste bandwidth ? undecided

Always complaining of bandwidth selfish She goat!
Re: Dad And Mum Now Look Alike! by Killz3(m): 7:41pm On Feb 04, 2012
life_style:

Always complaining of bandwidth selfish She goat!
Your mother is a She Goat! Therefore, if she is a she goat, your father is a he goat! So they have to look alike. . . Problem solved! cheesy

Errm, and that makes you a what? A Goat! wink

1 Like

Re: Dad And Mum Now Look Alike! by lifestyle1(m): 7:52pm On Feb 04, 2012
~Killz~:

Your mother is a She Goat! Therefore, if she is a she goat, your father is a he goat! So they have to look alike. . . Problem solved! cheesy

Errm, and that makes you a what? A Goat! wink

Copy cat! most you steal my line ? thief.
Re: Dad And Mum Now Look Alike! by Killz3(m): 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2012
o_O
Re: Dad And Mum Now Look Alike! by Skii(m): 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2012
Is that thing they say happens when people have sex together for a long time,,can't remember where i saw it now but something about the fact that they become spiritually one manifesting physically too.

i thought it was bollocks myself until i started to look carefully at couples,,,(real couples) and lo and behold,,,,
Re: Dad And Mum Now Look Alike! by IZUKWU(m): 1:31am On Feb 05, 2012
Skii:

Is that thing they say happens when people Be Intimate together for a long time,,can't remember where i saw it now but something about the fact that they become spiritually one manifesting physically too.

i thought it was bollocks myself until i started to look carefully at couples,,,(real couples) and lo and behold,,,,
yeah, i heard from my parents when i was small ,they said some couples at a certain point resemble as if they are brothers and sisters.
Re: Dad And Mum Now Look Alike! by Nobody: 1:45am On Feb 05, 2012
Wikipedia will give u a better explanation than all this

(1) (Reply)

My Dad Impregnated Me, Aborted It Twice – Teenager / Marriage: How Do You Feel About This / 10 Odd Wedding Rituals Of All Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.