Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Four Year Old Boy Tries To Molest Sister And Mum! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Four Year Old Boy Tries To Molest Sister And Mum! (7468 Views)

Muslim Dad Tries Killing Daughter Who Got Pregnant For Christian Boy In Plateau / Children Talk On How To Molest And Kill A Girl (Video) / Woman Delivers Four-Year-Old Pregnancy In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Year Old Boy Tries To Molest Sister And Mum! by grandlexuz(m): 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
There is this loud single mother on the opposite street that has become the cock that announces the dawn in my neighbourhood. You can always hear her shouting and beating her 4 year old son and sometimes the 3 year old daughter. As a father who has never raised a finger on his kids, I really did despise her for this; not until recently..

It was about 7 pm and she was running after her four year old with a big stick. The littleman was at top speed, shouting and running for safety when he bumped into me. I could not hide my disappointment so proceeded to tell her how shocked I was by the way she treats this particular child. She burst into tears and told me I could never understand. I begged her to make me understand, followed her to her apartment and heard the shock of my life..

She started by explaining to me that she is a mother of four kids. She showed me the eldest, a boy of about 12 who lives with his father and was visiting. The four year old boy (Ali) and the 3 year old daughter (Aisatou) have a common father. A Ghanaian Aboki. (This story is happening in Cameroon). She was living with the Ghanaian man, but they have been separated for some time. In fact the guy had been deported to Ghana for not paying his residential permit. Still breastfeeding is her 6 months old son whose father lives in another town.
[b]
“Okay my sister so why follow your 4 year old about with a weapon to kill..” She broke into tears again and said “Make I killam make yi die make I rest” At this point she spilled the beans. “My brother for several months now Ali has been trying to sleep with the sister. Each time he finds the sister sleeping on the chair, he will take up her dress climb on her and forcefully want to kiss her, while trying to take off her pants. Even when the sister starts shouting and runs away he will try to use force. My brother I don’t have a tv that you will say he saw from the tv. I don’t bring a man to this house, where did he see all this…… Today I was sleeping in the room, he came inside checked if I was awake, opened my lawn, pushed my pants to the side and tried to insert a plastic container into my Vag---.. That is when I got up and started following him, before we met you.. My brother what can I do? :Look at his elder brother, he has been here for three weeks, have you ever heard me shouting at him.. Ali at his age, steals from the pot, poo poo in his cloth etc.. [/b]

I just sat there lost for words! I turned and looked at the eldest son who confirmed the story. He said he had caught Ali twice on top of the sister trying to get his thing into her….. So at this point I called the little guy to my side and asked him to apologise and say he will never do it again.. He gave me the look of my life.. The mum pleaded with me to beat the hell out of him.. I told her I don’t beat kids.. As this post unfolds I would share a few pics of Ali and the punishment melted on him that night..
[b][/b]
Re: Four Year Old Boy Tries To Molest Sister And Mum! by grandlexuz(m): 10:29pm On Feb 21, 2015
So when the mum insisted I beat him, I took a rope and tied his legs and hands. I told him I would not beat him but would cut off his "THING" with a knife. Ali burst into tears and started shouting. Other neighbours came, heard the story and felt the guy needed 300 strokes of the cain.. When he got to the stage where he felt I was quite serious about cutting his dindong, he pretended as though he had died. Slept on the floor started blinking his eyes rapidly, opening an eye from time to time to get a hold of he situation..So I turned to him and said Ali get up and go, and the dead man rose up immediately..Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Year Old Boy Tries To Molest Sister And Mum! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
Just bring him down here lemme touch his head..
Re: Four Year Old Boy Tries To Molest Sister And Mum! by grandlexuz(m): 10:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Just bring him down here lemme touch his head..

The guy needs more than head touching. You can't believe the look he gave me when I asked him to apologise.. It was very obvious repentance is not his password!
Re: Four Year Old Boy Tries To Molest Sister And Mum! by tobillionaire(m): 10:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
Hang am fr fan
Re: Four Year Old Boy Tries To Molest Sister And Mum! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 21, 2015
Please don't post his pictures here. It would be wrong. He may have done wrong but he is still a child.

I have never heard something like this in my entire life. The boy needs professional help IF the story is true. I doubt it is true.

1 Like

Re: Four Year Old Boy Tries To Molest Sister And Mum! by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
grandlexuz:

The guy needs more than head touching. You can't believe the look he gave me when I asked him to apologise.. It was very obvious repentance is not his password!
if u can help me bring him down here, that devil for hin head go go Wypo like sey na Hypo..
Re: Four Year Old Boy Tries To Molest Sister And Mum! by grandlexuz(m): 11:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
carefreewannabe:
Please don't post his pictures here. It would be wrong. He may have done wrong but he is still a child.

I have never heard something like this in my entire life. The boy needs professional help IF the story is true. I doubt it is true.

I tire for you oh! If nobe true na who di lie now? Na me or na deh woman and her first son weh dem tell me story. One of the neighbours also told me when that lady first came to that compound she hated her because of the noise and the child beating thing. However a closer examination got her concluding that those two kids were terrible! I guess a picture of the look on his eyes that night would make you understand the woman's plight..
Re: Four Year Old Boy Tries To Molest Sister And Mum! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
grandlexuz:

I tire for you oh! If nobe true na who di lie now? Na me or na deh woman and her first son weh dem tell me story. One of the neighbours also told me when that lady first came to that compound she hated her because of the noise and the child beating thing. However a closer examination got her concluding that those two kids were terrible! I guess a picture of the look on his eyes that night would make you understand the woman's plight..

The child needs help IF what you say is true. Beatings won't solve his problems.

1 Like

Re: Four Year Old Boy Tries To Molest Sister And Mum! by cococandy(f): 12:03am On Feb 22, 2015
carefreewannabe:

1 Like

Re: Four Year Old Boy Tries To Molest Sister And Mum! by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 22, 2015
That boy has been, or is being sexually molested. A 4 yr old will 100% not do all that on his own unless he has been exposed to very bad things. There is a pedophile on the loose around that boy and instead of beating the boy, you all should get him to confide in you who has been molesting him.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Year Old Boy Tries To Molest Sister And Mum! by cococandy(f): 12:17am On Feb 22, 2015
ileobatojo:
That boy has been, or is being sexually molested. A 4 yr old will 100% not do all that on his own unless he has been exposed to very bad things. There is a pedophile on the loose around that boy and instead of beating the boy, you all should get him to confide in you who has been molesting him.
this too
Re: Four Year Old Boy Tries To Molest Sister And Mum! by jnrbayano(m): 12:28am On Feb 22, 2015
The mother has different men (2) who she bore kids to. Why?
Who's the 4-year old's father? What kind of man is he? What kind of life does he lead?

Who are friends to the 4-year-old? Apart from the mum, who are the adults in his life. Where does he normally go to?

This is serious!!
Re: Four Year Old Boy Tries To Molest Sister And Mum! by baby124: 12:52am On Feb 22, 2015
ileobatojo:
Re: Four Year Old Boy Tries To Molest Sister And Mum! by RoyalRoy(m): 1:32am On Feb 22, 2015
The little fellq has been exposed to some adult visuals!! cry cry

They should seek professional help to disabuse his mind from whatever experience he has been exposed to.

Sad !!
Re: Four Year Old Boy Tries To Molest Sister And Mum! by crackhaus: 3:43pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hard to believe...
Re: Four Year Old Boy Tries To Molest Sister And Mum! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
shocked a four years old kid tryin this shitssss,damm i smell lies. undecided
Re: Four Year Old Boy Tries To Molest Sister And Mum! by baralatie(m): 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
carefreewannabe:

you have no idea!
which professional help will salvage a kid which may have undergone traumatized sex orientation and abuse from unsuspecting sources!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Year Old Boy Tries To Molest Sister And Mum! by baralatie(m): 4:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
ileobatojo:
it will take a strong force for a molested child to reveal anything!
it is practically unsafe for the child.
His testimony will be knocked down in one swoop!
carefree and her crew put the story in doubt,how do you think in real life the kid will be handled.
the kid must have picked the attitude from a neighbour house,through clique in school or a hideout.
it is painfully!
the kid will need a mind blowing figure to put in control and most especially an escape route for the sex addition.
Re: Four Year Old Boy Tries To Molest Sister And Mum! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
A woman can't calm you down like a man can, you need a man to show you where your manhood is...
---Tupac Shakur

1 Like

Re: Four Year Old Boy Tries To Molest Sister And Mum! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
baralatie:

you have no idea!
which professional help will salvage a kid which may have undergone traumatized sex orientation and abuse from unsuspecting sources!

A good child psychologist.
Re: Four Year Old Boy Tries To Molest Sister And Mum! by Notyourb1tch(f): 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2015
This is indeed really terrible. The child needs professional help like the other lady suggested and I believe he needs his father too. It's obvious he is not scared of his mom and is a disobedient child too.

This is why one must always be wary and aware of the type of company etc a child keeps because he obviously learnt this from somewhere..
Re: Four Year Old Boy Tries To Molest Sister And Mum! by bennyrazz: 6:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
grandlexuz:
. My brother I don’t have a tv that you will say he saw from the tv. I don’t bring a man to this house, where did he see all this……
at age 4? where did the boy get his sexual knowledge from? to me the boy is possessed and he needs deliverance

1 Like

Re: Four Year Old Boy Tries To Molest Sister And Mum! by Notyourb1tch(f): 6:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
bennyrazz:
at age 4? where did the boy get his sexual knowledge from? to me the boy is possessed and he needs deliverance

Not everything is about deliverance. The boy could have been abused. Or there is something his mother is not saying. She has a baby so she was obviously having sexual intercourse somewhere.

The child perhaps learnt it from home, school, friends, babysitter, family or neighbours. Beating the child and abusing the child will only make him more stubborn.
Re: Four Year Old Boy Tries To Molest Sister And Mum! by baralatie(m): 6:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
carefreewannabe:

A good child psychologist.
they have research on child abuse but for this kind.it needs something potent.
Re: Four Year Old Boy Tries To Molest Sister And Mum! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
baralatie:

they have research on child abuse but for this kind.it needs something potent.

Are you a psychologist?
Re: Four Year Old Boy Tries To Molest Sister And Mum! by bennyrazz: 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2015
Notyourb1tch:

Not everything is about deliverance. The boy could have been abused. Or there is something his mother is not saying. She has a baby so she was obviously having sexual intercourse somewhere.

The child perhaps learnt it from home, school, friends, babysitter, family or neighbours. Beating the child and abusing the child will only make him more stubborn.
by who?
Re: Four Year Old Boy Tries To Molest Sister And Mum! by baralatie(m): 6:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Are you a psychologist?

I did a lot digging on prostitution,child abuse and women abuse.the findings were incredible.

I am yet to see a clinical treatment for under 5year olds except for foster parents results.
Re: Four Year Old Boy Tries To Molest Sister And Mum! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
baralatie:

I did a lot digging on prostitution,child abuse and women abuse.the findings were incredible.

I am yet to see a clinical treatment for under 5year olds except for foster parents results.

Who was talking about clinical treatment?

2 Likes

Re: Four Year Old Boy Tries To Molest Sister And Mum! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
baralatie:

it will take a strong force for a molested child to reveal anything!
it is practically unsafe for the child.
His testimony will be knocked down in one swoop!

Unfortunately, I fear you're right. Judging by his moms actions, the OP's conclusions and other comments on this thread, it's clear this poor boy may not get the help he needs.

This has nothing to do with 'school cliques' and what not. The child 100% has been molested as far as I can see. The first step is getting the child to confide in someone. Unfortunately he cannot trust his mom and God knows if theres any other open minded person around him. He needs to be called in confidence,assured of his safety and that its not his fault. He should be assured he won't be punished and they should ask him if anyone has been touching his privates.

I really hope OP listens to this and helps that child. My heart breaks for him.

3 Likes

Re: Four Year Old Boy Tries To Molest Sister And Mum! by baralatie(m): 6:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
carefreewannabe:

Who was talking about clinical treatment?
do you have any medical report by a psychologist that preferred a solution to an abused child with agreeable results.
Re: Four Year Old Boy Tries To Molest Sister And Mum! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
baralatie:

do you have any medical report by a psychologist that preferred a solution to an abused child with agreeable results.

Preferred what to what? I don't understand your question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / Is It Possible To Marry A Poor Guy? / Kenwood Halogen Oven 12 Liters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.