Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Stop Boko Haram Or Watch Al- Mustapha Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Boko Haram Or Watch Al- Mustapha Dead (1159 Views)

Watch: Al-jazeera Interview With President Buhari / How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Boko Haram Or Watch Al- Mustapha Dead by bilms(m): 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2012
STOP BOKO HARAM OR WATCH AL- MUSTAPHA DEAD

You would remember my position on the death sentence of Almustapha,but a thorough look at the judgment send another signal AND QUESTION, why now with all the insecurity? when the act of killing Almustapha itself can cause misfiling and more ugly situations. I do not believe this is a judgment,its a political way of solving the problem of Boko Haram. In t, he opinion of one of my friend, he said,The FG may introduce this to force the northern leaders into finding a solution to the issue of boko haram or watch Almustapha dead. but of course, they wouldn't want him dead,they would rather do everything possible to avert his death which include finding a solution to the issue of boko haram first. Its a bargain, Find a solution to boko haram or watch Al-mustapha dead. Abdul AOH
Re: Stop Boko Haram Or Watch Al- Mustapha Dead by OK2NV: 12:23pm On Feb 04, 2012
Murder cases everywhere in the world take long time to prosecute, and convict. Nigeria, with the many problems plaguing our Judiciary and society at large, is no exception. Stop putting your morphed view of tribalism and ethnicity as a interpretation of political doings.
The man is guilty as proven and must be made to face the law.
The court sentence eminated from a Lagos State higher circuit court, so how is this a FG or GEJ problem.
Re: Stop Boko Haram Or Watch Al- Mustapha Dead by energylink: 12:39pm On Feb 04, 2012
bilms:

STOP BOKO HARAM OR WATCH AL- MUSTAPHA DEAD

You would remember my position on the death sentence of Almustapha,but a thorough look at the judgment send another signal AND QUESTION, why now with all the insecurity? when the act of killing Almustapha itself can cause misfiling and more ugly situations. I do not believe this is a judgment,its a political way of solving the problem of Boko Haram. In t, he opinion of one of my friend, he said,The FG may introduce this to force the northern leaders into finding a solution to the issue of boko haram or watch Almustapha dead. but of course, they wouldn't want him dead,they would rather do everything possible to avert his death which include finding a solution to the issue of boko haram first. Its a bargain, Find a solution to boko haram or watch Al-mustapha dead. Abdul AOH

MUMU, READ WHAT YOU WROTE TO YOURSELF. ALMUSTAPHA IS NOT AN ISSUE, HE DESERVES TO DIE.

(1) (Reply)

10 Richest Athletes In The World, Ronaldo, Beckham Make The List / Is Gov. Rotimi Amaechi In Coma? / Prof. Bert Nnaji Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.