Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram (16010 Views)

Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 05, 2012
kooto:

ENITAN  Cant this man keep shut for once. Where was his voice during fuel subsidy saga? I hate this set of people.

do you know the meaning of what you've said? if not respecting him as a man of God; what about his age?  what he said is it bad? are you wiser than millions of people who respect his person? your name implies you are yoruba, and there is a story behind your name. yorubas are known to possess good morals particularly when it comes to issues of relating to elders.are you even sure this thread is true? you are unfortunately different. go back and search where you missed it.

4k morals, hw has that helped our society? Nonsense useless, Preachmorals and go to church yet remain hypocrites and full of hatred,
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by swaggrbabe: 12:41pm On Feb 05, 2012
musKeeto:

Keep hitting us with spiritual weapons while we hit you with physical weapons,  idiots,  did your God protect you when 'we' hit 5 churches on his Son's birthday? nonsense,
and this is why christians are great. u only killed the flesh and not there soul terrorist. which one is more powerful the physical or spiritual? spiritual of course cos u all will be wiped out from ur roots, even ur unborn children so much that u will not v fingers to type ask my god questions.musquito as ur name implies u and ur group na just small thing.
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 05, 2012
swaggrbabe:

and this is why christians are great. u only killed the flesh and not there soul terrorist. which one is more powerful the physical or spiritual? spiritual of course cos u all will be wiped out from ur roots, even ur unborn children so much that u will not v fingers to type ask my god questions.musquito as ur name implies u and ur group na just small thing.  
U prob drank too much wine this Sunday, id take an Ak-47 to war anyday instead of lazy, scared prayer warriors like you,
Soul vs body, laughing my ass off, losers
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by tunde300us(m): 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2012
So u trust an AK-47 that was made by anoda human like u do u even unndastand what happens when u open ur mouth and words come out.My friend we are more spiritual than physical,we just need the physical nature to carry the spiritual being that we are,and the spirit dont die

And for all those who says prayers are not needed in this country anymore maybe u shld just keep quiet and allow others to live,atleast they are not praying to u or ur father.
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by swaggrbabe: 12:58pm On Feb 05, 2012
musKeeto:

U prob drank too much wine this Sunday,  id take an Ak-47 to war anyday instead of lazy, scared prayer warriors like you,  
Soul vs body,  laughing my Bottom off,  losers
u re still saying they same thing all over again dont u militant training to do. u re so less important dat is where u hate this xtains that are too much. yes xtains are great dat is why there tout make go crazy dat u wanna commit sucide. hahahahahaha. remember xtains can face u dont ever think they cant. of course una no fit try tafabalewa and jos u kw it. but we wan teach u dey wey of christ gods only son. so u and ur group will be consumed by the end of april, this is a most so don't try to show how scared u re by using abusive words on a forum, just sit back wit ur ak47 and burn up with ur generation of brain washed illerates. or u re free to repent nw.
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by no1madman(m): 12:59pm On Feb 05, 2012
Too many black fuckin demons in Nigeria,especially in dat  fuckin North. . . .
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 05, 2012
I have travelled to some countries in the world and can conclude that, God has left Nigeria for America and Europe because the people of the land are very wicked, black people black thinking. God has left Nigerians to fight the war to rid the land of corruption themselves. maybe if prayers can be directed to the greater monster which is corruption, then God can have a rethink. As for the MOG as they wish to be called, I see no difference between them and the corrupt politicians since they wine and dine together. the picture is a lot clearer from outside the country.
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2012
tunde300us:

So u trust an AK-47 that was made by anoda human like u   do u even unndastand what happens when u open ur mouth and words come out.My friend we are more spiritual than physical,we just need the physical nature to carry the spiritual being that we are,and the spirit dont die

And for all those who says prayers are not needed in this country anymore maybe u shld just keep quiet and allow others to live,atleast they are not praying to u or ur father.

Let's have a faceoff. Baptise yourself in annointing oil, call on the Holy Spirit, then speak in tongues, commanding me to die. Then I'll let my AK speak in tongues and you'll see which is more powerful, nonsense,

Last 2 yrs, you were praying against kidnapping, last year bombing, only God knows what prayer points your 'God of Men' will publish this December,

swaggrbabe:

u re still saying they same thing all over again dont u militant training to do. u re so less important dat is where u hate this xtains that are too much. yes xtains are great dat is why there tout make go crazy dat u wanna commit sucide. hahahahahaha. rmember xtains can face u dont ever think they cant. of course una no fit try tafabalewa and jos u kw it. but we wan teach u dey wey of christ gods only son. so u and ur group will be consumed by the end of april, this is a most so don't try to show how scared u re by using abusive words on a forum, just sit back wit ur ak47 and burn up with ur generation of brain washed illerates. or u re free to repent nw.
Why commit suicide when there are more idiots like you that should be shown to knowledge and wisdom, Your God kept the fruit of knowledge in the garden and warned your ancestors to stay away from it, the same tactics your men of God employ today,
keep rotting in ignorance, keep memorizing Bible verses and having the keys to spiritual prosperity, while we flex ego in this life,
Take care of your soul while I take care of my body, and make sure you burn that useless body when you die
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by no1madman(m): 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2012
Fuckin demonic president
Fuckin demonic Government
Fuckin demonic toto/prick
Fuckin demonic police
Fuckin demonic churches
Fuckin demonic . . . . . . .
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by TomFord: 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2012
muskeeto,who are you and why are you so angry?
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by swaggrbabe: 1:22pm On Feb 05, 2012
musKeeto:

Let's have a faceoff. Baptise yourself in annointing oil, call on the Holy Spirit, then speak in tongues, commanding me to die. Then I'll let my AK speak in tongues and you'll see which is more powerful,  nonsense,

Last 2 yrs, you were praying against kidnapping, last year bombing,  only God knows what prayer points your 'God of Men' will publish this December,
Why commit suicide when there are more idiots like you that should be shown to knowledge and wisdom,  Your God kept the fruit of knowledge in the garden and warned your ancestors to stay away from it,  the same tactics your men of God employ today,
keep rotting in ignorance,  keep memorizing Bible verses and having the keys to spiritual prosperity,  while we flex ego in this life,
Take care of your soul while I take care of my body,  and make sure you burn that useless body when you die
Hohohohohohohoho I laugh harder. Y re u ratting, re u scared to die coward . I tout u told ur followers to kill there selve for god. U re so ignorant. Can u teach me wats in my bible ? No u can't ok. Cos all dey nonsense u wrote up there are just incidence and not facts foooooooool. U re an olodo. Mumu, akwiya. Wo dey gods want to kill dey first make mad. U re definitely mad.

Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by NovusHomo(m): 1:22pm On Feb 05, 2012
This will be a good excuse for Jonathan's inaction. Why should the man lift a finger if Adeboye has placed it all in the hands of God. This would have been funny, if it's not so pathetic!
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 05, 2012
@swagger:
madness is a loss of sense and rational thinking
From our posts its clear who the gods have made mad,

@Ford:
if you want to be as rich as your 'moniker', you know what to do,
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by swaggrbabe: 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2012
Tom Ford:

muskeeto,who are you and why are you so angry?
     **gbam**
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by swaggrbabe: 1:34pm On Feb 05, 2012
musKeeto:

@swagger:
madness is a loss of sense and rational thinking
From our posts its clear who the gods have made mad,

@Ford:
if you want to be as rich as your 'moniker', you know what to do,

_ re dead already thatss y u re mad. Abi dey blood of the innosent people u kill don dey set u on fire. Die mad brain washed fool. Leave xtains alone. We no dey notice una. U all re cursed. Stop dey envy us they xtain ok. Urs is wicked and evil even a blind man can c.
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by Image123(m): 1:34pm On Feb 05, 2012
musKeeto, i warned you earlier. You're not very far, you can still come back. Compare your present to 6month's ago. Are you closer in walk with God? God's grace is still yours, you don't need all these present display.
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 05, 2012
Image123:

musKeeto, i warned you earlier. You're not very far, you can still come back. Compare your present to 6month's ago. Are you closer in walk with God? God's grace is still yours, you don't need all these present display.
You know where my email add is. Contact me if possible.
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by Image123(m): 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2012
i don't think i need to contact you, i think you need to re-contact God.
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by dare2think: 1:53pm On Feb 05, 2012
^^^^^^

How does one 're-contact God'?

Are you in contact with God?
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 05, 2012
Image123:

i don't think i need to contact you, i think you need to re-contact God.
wow,
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by tunde300us(m): 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2012
mosquito or wats ur name sef.U dont have any issue ure just enjoyin urself cos ppl re payin attention to you.U say my AK-47,when did u make one or do u even know why the gun in ur hand shots atall.
If the gun satops shooting with bullet loaded in it do u know what to do or where to run to,i dont need any oil to fight ur type,instead i will assist you from your nightmare of darkness and a worried soul.
The faith i practice is all welcoming and ready to forgive u wheneva ure ready to liberate yourself. AK-47 is a tool like every other tool,but basically for the military and animal like people in the world.
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 05, 2012
tunde300us:

mosquito or wats ur name sef.U dont have any issue ure just enjoyin urself cos ppl re payin attention to you.U say my AK-47,when did u make one or do u even know why the gun in ur hand shots atall.
If the gun satops shooting with bullet loaded in it do u know what to do or where to run to,i dont need any oil to fight ur type,instead i will assist you from your nightmare of darkness and a worried soul.
The faith i practice is all welcoming and ready to forgive u wheneva ure ready to liberate yourself. AK-47 is a tool like every other tool,but basically for the military and animal like people in the world.
Lmao, so if I don't know, I should say it's the work of the devil just like you would, you practicing Christian,

AK-47's a tool, what isn't?
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by Image123(m): 2:08pm On Feb 05, 2012
dare2think:

^^^^^^

How does one 're-contact God'?

Are you in contact with God?
Ask musKeeto.
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 05, 2012
Jesus - "The kingdom of God is within you"
Look within, you'll find Him except your heart is filled with 'holy' hatred,
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by Image123(m): 2:33pm On Feb 05, 2012
Right. Not too far from every one of us.
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by jidewin(m): 2:43pm On Feb 05, 2012
enitan2002:

Cant this man keep shut for once. Where was his voice during fuel subsidy saga? I hate this set of people.
This statement supposedly came forth from a 'YORUBA LADY'? Shame shame.
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by dare2think: 2:45pm On Feb 05, 2012
You just have to love our 'religious' brethens.

Their self-righteousness knows no boundaries.
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by jidewin(m): 2:46pm On Feb 05, 2012
swaggrbabe:

ii get ur time?. empty vessel makes they loudest noise.its just wat must come to past to u and ur boko haram members
Clap clap clap,round of applause for you from me.
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by Ojobojo1(m): 3:04pm On Feb 05, 2012
Shut up muskeeto,u tink u r d only 1 wit moni 2 buy ak47,y cant ur allah fight 4 u,u r d ones fightn 4 him,hes powerless.see we xtians have a great God and if need be,well take up smgs and aks to defend ourselves and nt to fight 4 our God cos he will fight 4 hmself,abi u tink say na only una sabi shoot,getout jare.
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by oiseworld: 3:06pm On Feb 05, 2012
@muskeeto, the bible says "some shall trust in horses and others in chariot but we shall put our trust in the lord" your end is nearer than you next type on your computer.
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 05, 2012
lol, Allah seems to be winning, and you kill 'us', we get babes, you'll walk on streets of gold and keep singing,
Re: Adeboye Declares ‘war’ On Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 05, 2012
oiseworld:

@muskeeto, the bible says "some shall trust in horses and others in chariot but we shall put our trust in the lord" your end is nearer than you next type on your computer.
That was horses and chariots, now Ak's and bombers are more powerful, man,

You are dead already. You just don't realise it. Just like a fan turned off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Denounce Atheism, I Am Now A Born Again Christian. / Mohammed's Perfect Advise: Pre-marital Sex And Pregnancy / Pastor Adeboye's Open Heavens Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.