Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:05 AM

18-year Old Blessing John Sold Her Baby For N20,000 In Suleja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-year Old Blessing John Sold Her Baby For N20,000 In Suleja (14222 Views)

My Neighbour Kidnapped, Sold My Daughter For N20,000 (picture) / Police Arraign Lecturer For Raping 18 Year Old Admission Seeker (pics) / Heartless Parents Torture Their Baby For "Witchcraft" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-year Old Blessing John Sold Her Baby For N20,000 In Suleja by atasteve: 1:34pm On Feb 05, 2012
I begin to wonder where mother-child relationship has gone sad
Re: 18-year Old Blessing John Sold Her Baby For N20,000 In Suleja by Lasinoh: 1:36pm On Feb 05, 2012
Mrs Chikodili Jude does not need any fertility treatment. . . she should have gone to Abia state to purchase one for keeps. Bush woman. kiss
Re: 18-year Old Blessing John Sold Her Baby For N20,000 In Suleja by tspaqs(f): 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2012
It s jst so easy 2 sit bk and be a judge than be judged, that bin said,i wudnt support er actns bt its a beta choice dan throwing smplace, i had ds frnd way bk in sec skul dt was dumpd 2gda wit er twin broda by deir moda, till 2day she stil has bite marks nd spots on er skin dt was gtn wr she was dumpd in a bush b4 bn rescued, journalist! puleeze,get ur facts straight,d content did nt sound lyk buyn n selling
Re: 18-year Old Blessing John Sold Her Baby For N20,000 In Suleja by success4(m): 2:09pm On Feb 05, 2012
This life! undecided
Re: 18-year Old Blessing John Sold Her Baby For N20,000 In Suleja by tlops(m): 2:23pm On Feb 05, 2012
She gave the child out for adoption and got some thank you cash. Period!
Re: 18-year Old Blessing John Sold Her Baby For N20,000 In Suleja by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2012
Was Miss Blessing actually selling off d child? No she wasnt. Mrs Chika jst offered her 20k to take care of herself since she(blessn) cnt afford d child's welfare plus herself. So why blame her nd criticize her for giving d baby out when u knw itz not goin 2 be 4eva!
Re: 18-year Old Blessing John Sold Her Baby For N20,000 In Suleja by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 05, 2012
@Posters, Moderators etc, pls mind d kind of titles/topics u post. The ', sold her baby for 20k, ' as d topic is not jst true because it is contrary 2 d story. Make una shine eyez well b4 una go post sth na. And 4 d police dat made d arrest, wetin concern una 4 d matter, abi una dey encourage dem gurls to throway d pikin
Re: 18-year Old Blessing John Sold Her Baby For N20,000 In Suleja by tlops(m): 2:48pm On Feb 05, 2012
we like to pretend so much in Nigeria. we all know it is not everyone who wants a child that can have one and not everyone who has a child "wants" that child. Is it not better to give child out to someone who has the means to take care of the child than committing unspeakable atrocities to the child.
Re: 18-year Old Blessing John Sold Her Baby For N20,000 In Suleja by campella(m): 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2012
In my opinion, I do not see what these two have done wrong.
A helpless girl, who for being good offered her self to a useless guy.
She became pregnant. As God fearing as she is, she decided to keep the pregnancy.
If she had the intention of disposing of the baby, she would have done so long before the pregnancy got to 2 months.

And for the poor widow, if she was doing what she did criminally, she would not have gone to the extend of writing a legal document.
Would it had been better if the innocent child was thrown away for lizards to feed on?

The police are always wanting recognition.
Let them go to where is hottest and arrest those terrorizing the Nation.

My dear girl, you did the right thing. And You he widow, thanks for accepting to take care.

Funkymallam:

What crime was committed here? Cant see any.
She willingly gave d child out, since she cnt take care of her and even signed an agreement to get back d child later when she can care for her and she was helped with some cash for upkeeps.
Where is her family?

My dear, I wonder why people should be shouting fowl.
Re: 18-year Old Blessing John Sold Her Baby For N20,000 In Suleja by queensmith: 3:06pm On Feb 05, 2012
I dont get it? Theres nothing to indicate she actually sold the baby? The woman was helping her look after the baby til she could pay her back? If anything the baby was being kept as collateral warranty cheesy
Re: 18-year Old Blessing John Sold Her Baby For N20,000 In Suleja by Whytebaby(m): 3:16pm On Feb 05, 2012
This is absolutely crazy. But at least better than those who throw theirs into refuse dumpsB-);-D
Re: 18-year Old Blessing John Sold Her Baby For N20,000 In Suleja by gempo(m): 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2012
That shows the level of poverty in the country and irresponsibility on the part of the girl. What business does a girl who is yet to take SSCE have getting pregnant when she is not married?
Re: 18-year Old Blessing John Sold Her Baby For N20,000 In Suleja by babaowo: 3:56pm On Feb 05, 2012
hmmm poverty,
Re: 18-year Old Blessing John Sold Her Baby For N20,000 In Suleja by executinal(m): 4:27pm On Feb 05, 2012
100% reasonable, how about those that do abortion or even seal the baby in carton and dumb at the road side undecided
Re: 18-year Old Blessing John Sold Her Baby For N20,000 In Suleja by aljharem(m): 4:40pm On Feb 05, 2012
tribalism is killing Nigeria chaii!!!!!! we can no longer discuss without pointing the group he/she is from

@ OP

Na wa o, shocked shocked shocked shocked people no longer have regard for human lifes again. smh
Re: 18-year Old Blessing John Sold Her Baby For N20,000 In Suleja by Rich4god(m): 4:42pm On Feb 05, 2012
Rhino, Lasinoh and co, bl.eep all of you. Why cant you guys tink like normal beings. You will get sick from your tribal sentiment.
Re: 18-year Old Blessing John Sold Her Baby For N20,000 In Suleja by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 05, 2012
Sad to see this happen but sad because there is no "Safe baby" outlets in Nigeria. I blame our pathetic government for enabling this.

Equally sad is for me to read that dangerous breeds like Rotts and Pitts are now becoming common place in Nigeria for the average idiot to own. A damn shame.
Re: 18-year Old Blessing John Sold Her Baby For N20,000 In Suleja by poweredcom(m): 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2012
What a pity done blame her its the country we find our selves, where every one is neglected, why wont she go and sex a man , and be pregnant and give birth to kids she can take care of, what next, na to sell and survive, the Big point here is people are extremely poor abject poverty flourish in this great nation,
Re: 18-year Old Blessing John Sold Her Baby For N20,000 In Suleja by gsheks(m): 6:37pm On Feb 05, 2012
Judgement wif wisdom is need in dis case. And a wise man hz to speak nt d nigerian media cock and bull stories
Re: 18-year Old Blessing John Sold Her Baby For N20,000 In Suleja by nagoma(m): 7:01pm On Feb 05, 2012
Why should the north allow these filthy beasts to come over and be desecrating our land? Can't they go back home and do their heathen practices? Have noticed that All people from ----- are involved in this evil?
Re: 18-year Old Blessing John Sold Her Baby For N20,000 In Suleja by Feraz(m): 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2012
^^^^don't see anything wrong with what she did and someone who understands what motherhood is offers her some amount of money with some papers so maybe years later, she can request for the child. . .and they're getting arrested. . . .we still have a long way to go. . .
Re: 18-year Old Blessing John Sold Her Baby For N20,000 In Suleja by porka: 12:16am On Feb 06, 2012
They should assist Blessing in proper adoption/fostering of her baby. A baby still needs to breastfeed at 2 weeks, except the mother is HIV positive (seems to be the case).
Re: 18-year Old Blessing John Sold Her Baby For N20,000 In Suleja by Nobody: 3:12am On Feb 06, 2012
Poverty is not good
Re: 18-year Old Blessing John Sold Her Baby For N20,000 In Suleja by Lasinoh: 4:16am On Feb 06, 2012
Rich4god:

Rhino, Lasinoh and co, bl.eep all of you. Why cant you guys tink like normal beings. You will get sick from your tribal sentiment.

Shorrop jor!
When it is time to claim your domestic Okija nwa Mary-Amaka Holy Nwenje Emannuel conceived bastards, you will claim ONE NIGERIA. Please, raise your Biafran flag for this one. Local Mgbeke domestic ashis should be given recognition when 'ashi' work is being recognized from Nigeria.

NL is a tribal battle ground. . .please, take note. kiss
Re: 18-year Old Blessing John Sold Her Baby For N20,000 In Suleja by oge4real(f): 5:31am On Feb 06, 2012
I applaud this girl's resolve to keep her baby alive. Though I cant understand if the money was a loan or not.
Re: 18-year Old Blessing John Sold Her Baby For N20,000 In Suleja by Rich4god(m): 7:07am On Feb 06, 2012
@Lasinoh. I kan see that you are going cr.azy. Seems to me that you were born the exact date you registered on this forum.
Re: 18-year Old Blessing John Sold Her Baby For N20,000 In Suleja by Lasinoh: 7:47am On Feb 06, 2012
Rich4god:

@Lasinoh. I kan see that you are going cr.azy. Seems to me that you were born the exact date you registered on this forum.

Please, stop dragging me back to this thread. Nothing more to discuss.
Go and read what I wrote previously. . . in case you missed it. kiss
Hang yourself if you so desire.

Lasinoh:

She wanted to go back to her state after doing more ashawo work in the North huh? grin

Lasinoh:

Blessing John indeed!
All these so-called Southern Christians that go to the North to do 'nwa baby ashawo' in Christ should bring their bastards home to sell. There are many baby-selling houses for barren women in Southern Nigeria. Especially in Abia State.

Ndi-Igbo nor dey taya for child-trafficking. Why did that useless woman of a 'Chikodili' not take both mother and child in if she really wanted to help? undecided Chikodili ko Ekwensukodili ni! Okija Christian! cheesy

Haba!!! kiss

Blessing John phocking Emannuel Sunday? grin
Na wah for Born-Again Christians o!
Having bastards is the real prophesy to be fulfiled I guess?

Mu he he he he he he he

Lasinoh:

Mrs Chikodili Jude does not need any fertility treatment. . . she should have gone to Abia state to purchase one for keeps. Bush woman. kiss
Re: 18-year Old Blessing John Sold Her Baby For N20,000 In Suleja by texazzpete(m): 7:51am On Feb 06, 2012
Feraz:

^^^^don't see anything wrong with what she did and someone who understands what motherhood is offers her some amount of money with some papers so maybe years later, she can request for the child. . .and they're getting arrested. . . .we still have a long way to go. . .

Funkymallam:

What crime was committed here? Cant see any.
She willingly gave d child out, since she cnt take care of her and even signed an agreement to get back d child later when she can care for her and she was helped with some cash for upkeeps.
Where is her family?

Before you dolts start raving at the mouth, read the OP carefully. According to the paper, nowhere in the legal document does it state that the child transfer is temporary. It was a permanent arrangement.
Re: 18-year Old Blessing John Sold Her Baby For N20,000 In Suleja by Shola2009(m): 11:53am On Feb 06, 2012
As far as i'm concerned,the only crime here is that the lady sold her kid for only 20k. People give away their newborns to capable individuals all the time. its not ethical (esp. in africa) but its certainly legal. just like an adoption. One "sells" one "buys".
Re: 18-year Old Blessing John Sold Her Baby For N20,000 In Suleja by missKeri(f): 1:41pm On Feb 06, 2012
Very angry at the girl buh it's not her fault. No support from any angle.
Re: 18-year Old Blessing John Sold Her Baby For N20,000 In Suleja by kcreal(f): 3:48pm On Feb 06, 2012
If the girl had dumped her baby in the bush, we will all say she is heartless and ask what happened to adoption.

She gave birth to a baby when she did not need one, knowing fully well that she cannot take care of herself let alone her baby, now she
gave out the child to someone that needs it @ the sum of 20k though the amt is very very poor and some pple are saying it's a crime.
would you prefer her begging on the streets with a baby looking like someone suffering from kwashoko because of her inability to take proper care of her? atleast no one forced her to sell it, she took the decision and I think it's the right one.
Re: 18-year Old Blessing John Sold Her Baby For N20,000 In Suleja by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 06, 2012
Maybe the widow shouldn't have asked the girl to refund her money before she can get her baby back. Otherwise it'd have been a very legitimate agreement between two consenting adults.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Criminal Hideout Off Third Mainland Bridge / EFCC Docks Three Over Visa Scam (pics) / Taiwo ! Another Big Shame To Nigeria ( Picture Attached )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.