Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Pls My E6 Gets Too Hot And I Hav Sent It To Nokia Care Here In Abuja Andi Took 2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls My E6 Gets Too Hot And I Hav Sent It To Nokia Care Here In Abuja Andi Took 2 (915 Views)

4 Embarasing Mistakes That Led To Nokia Downfall / Nokia Care @ Nigeria: / List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls My E6 Gets Too Hot And I Hav Sent It To Nokia Care Here In Abuja Andi Took 2 by tarikky: 7:45am On Feb 05, 2012
pls my E6 i just bought gets too hot and the battery goes off very fast so i took it to nokia care here in Abuja and it took 2 weeks befor they culd get it back to me but its stil gettin hot and runs battery fast pls help me as i havnt used the phone for a day the serial no is 354875046890494.

(1) (Reply)

Best Android Phone / Mtn's Fraudulent And Forced Short Code Subscriptions / Samsung Galaxy S5 To Hit The Shelves Before Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.