Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,511 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Moderators, What Happened To My Post - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moderators, What Happened To My Post (473 Views)

Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? / Why Was My Post On Terrorism Hidden??? / Moderators. What's Your Job Really? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Moderators, What Happened To My Post by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 06, 2012
I posted in this politics section my best and worst moderators in Nairaland, unfortunately it was deleted by mods. So you people do not want constructive criticism. How then are you going to improve and be efficient. Ironically you allow many posts that critisize govt. and other public servants. Please you can take a step further by banning me.
Re: Moderators, What Happened To My Post by efisher(m): 10:05am On Feb 06, 2012
Relax, your post wasn't deleted. It was only moved to the right section: Nairaland / General section. This section is strictly for politics. You can find your thread here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=863652.html
Re: Moderators, What Happened To My Post by OAM4J: 2:40pm On Feb 06, 2012
Thank you efisher. smiley

(1)

Imo To Establish Three New Varsities / Ppa Expelled Orji Kalu ‘s Family From The Party . / Posers For Efcc Boss On His Lie Detector!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.