Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,962 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

What Pride Do U Have Being A Baby Mama? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Pride Do U Have Being A Baby Mama? (1499 Views)

Where Can I Find A Baby Mama / PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama / DEATH OF Bode Thomas PORTRAYS PRIDE kills, humility spares(A True Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Pride Do U Have Being A Baby Mama? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 06, 2012
Nigerian abroad are known for impregnating women all over the place and running away from their responiblities.Any place they go they live a string of kids like rats and these nigerian men are so unwilling to look after these kids.Its very common these days seeing up to six women having kids for the same nigerian man and the man in question is unemployed and running after old western women for monthly allowances and clothes.Your parents and close family must be so happy in your reputation abroad.Nigerian men and their lazy antics.
Re: What Pride Do U Have Being A Baby Mama? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 06, 2012
That's so bad of your uncle, so unAfrican/Nigerian.
Re: What Pride Do U Have Being A Baby Mama? by 1stKlass(f): 3:13pm On Feb 06, 2012
Forgive me, I'm lost , I opened this thread expecting to read about baby mamas , but then found all the context about Nigerian Men, did I miss a stage of evolution somewhere undecided

1 Like

Re: What Pride Do U Have Being A Baby Mama? by MissyB3(f): 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2012
REALITY101:

That's so bad of your uncle, so unAfrican/Nigerian.
Classic! grin
Re: What Pride Do U Have Being A Baby Mama? by eddy1977(m): 6:53pm On Feb 07, 2012
its not exclusive to nigerian men only. if you just get ur thumb out of ur mouth and grow up,you will realize that it happens everywhere. may be u just love nigerian men too much, or maybe u love spreading ur legs too much.whichever u do,just remember that it takes two to f uc k.
Re: What Pride Do U Have Being A Baby Mama? by agiboma(f): 9:22am On Feb 08, 2012
I dont mean to be rude but i missed the point of this thread. I know of a few Nigerian men over seas that ran away most of them stayed with their Nigerian or Western wives, but they got many girlfriends. So please dont be so quick to generalize and their are "USELESS" men in every culture/nationality.
Re: What Pride Do U Have Being A Baby Mama? by Gambrosia: 1:03pm On Jan 20, 2013
Very proud o.
If it is what I want. BUT ONLY FOR A WEALTHY MAN WITH SOUND SOCIO-ECONOMIC ROOTS! cool
I'd rather be a BABY MOMA than answer SECOND WIFE to ANY MAN! I get to keep my father's name. . .my child MUST ANSWER HIS/HER FATHER'S NAME.cool Before he or she mistakenly starts phocking a brother or sister in the future! Tufiakwa!!! cheesy

Yup! The child remains MINE. . .he or she can jet off to daddy's whenever convenient. . .or the baby daddy can stay lost! cool
MY CHILD WILL BE JUST FINE. . . HE OR SHE WILL KNOW THE CIRCUMSTANCES. . .it is up to him or her to understand and BEHAVE. . .or gladly join the 'cursed seeds' of bastardom! cool

I don do my part! kiss

Nigerian abroad are known for impregnating women all over the place and running away from their responiblities.Any place they go they live a string of kids like rats and these nigerian men are so unwilling to look after these kids.Its very common these days seeing up to six women having kids for the same nigerian man and the man in question is unemployed and running after old western women for monthly allowances and clothes.Your parents and close family must be so happy in your reputation abroad.Nigerian men and their lazy antics.

KAI! I KNOW MANY OF THESE KINDS OF MEN! grin NIGERIAN MEN!!! cheesy
My Agnostic GAD forbid! grin
When diarrra 36 governors in Nigeria to 'born' for? With enough 'loot' to keep me and my pickin for life? shocked
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaa. . . I will rather 'abort' the belle. . . than give birth for a 'loafer'!
TUFIAKWA!!! grin
Re: What Pride Do U Have Being A Baby Mama? by EfemenaXY: 1:30pm On Jan 20, 2013
swallu: Nigerian abroad are known for impregnating women all over the place and running away from their responiblities.Any place they go they live a string of kids like rats and these nigerian men are so unwilling to look after these kids.Its very common these days seeing up to six women having kids for the same nigerian man and the man in question is unemployed and running after old western women for monthly allowances and clothes.Your parents and close family must be so happy in your reputation abroad.Nigerian men and their lazy antics.

Why the bitterness?

Are you a baby mama fallen prey to the er..."wicked ways" of Nigerian men abroad? grin

Or are you the product of a baby mama / runaway Nigerian man? grin grin

Stop generalizing. "...impregnating women all over the place and running away from their responsibilities..." is not exclusive to Nigerian men only.
Re: What Pride Do U Have Being A Baby Mama? by KINGwax(m): 5:49pm On Jan 20, 2013
1stKlass: Forgive me, I'm lost , I opened this thread expecting to read about baby mamas , but then found all the context about Nigerian Men, did I miss a stage of evolution somewhere undecided
imagine!!!!
I dnt knw where u get dt from. Are nigerians the only blacks in the U.S?
Take ur frustration elsewhere, 90% of us take care of our kids. It's a pride.

(1) (Reply)

She Was Molested By Armed Robbers, Shuld She KEEP OR KILL IT? Your 1 Cent Counts / Unbelievable! Son Rapes Mother. / What Do You Call This In Your Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.