Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

How To Use LinkedIn Groups To Get A Job - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Use LinkedIn Groups To Get A Job (11132 Views)

Have A Customized Linkedin Profile And Include On Your CV / See How Africa Is Portrayed On Linkedin / Got A Job Through Linkedin??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Use LinkedIn Groups To Get A Job by nitrogen(m): 8:56am On Apr 13, 2012
Am beginning to buy into this.
Re: How To Use LinkedIn Groups To Get A Job by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 25, 2012
LinkedIn still has a long way to go but as a ground to sell yourself to potential employers... fantastic.
Re: How To Use LinkedIn Groups To Get A Job by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2012
@davidylan..Sorry, but i don't get what you mean by LinkedIn having a long way to go. Its not exactly a 'for-all' social network like Facebook and twitter,it has never pretended to be like facebook nor assumed any fancyful outline. Its strictly professional.could you shed more light on what you mean?
Re: How To Use LinkedIn Groups To Get A Job by moremi2008(m): 10:40pm On Apr 25, 2012
Please take this advice with a grain of salt. Nothing annoys me more than receiving connection requests from random people in Nigeria! I just ignore them.
Re: How To Use LinkedIn Groups To Get A Job by Funnybro(m): 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2015
Linkedin is a social networking website, social networking website for people of different careers, a single social network that joins over 380 million active professionals for more details follow the link below
http://www.techvaid.com/wwwlinkedincom-linkedin-login-linkedin-careers/
Re: How To Use LinkedIn Groups To Get A Job by jsuccess4(m): 8:15am On Feb 28, 2016
It is really a big thing of Joy to know and recognise with a Social Media that does not just provide chats but also provide Job opportunities to millions. See how to get employed within a month at www.newscabal.com/2016/02/27/992/
Re: How To Use LinkedIn Groups To Get A Job by Logansmith: 8:21am On Jan 06, 2022
Otherwise, you might miss an opportunity to reach out to a prospect or update your strategy. This is why it's important to have a single sales platform that allows you to manage all of your sales intelligence. If you want to get more info about lix, visit this site.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Radiographers, Student Radiographers, Aspiring Radiographers:let Meet Here. / We Talk About Career. What Influences Your Career Choice? / Help Me Define My Career Path

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.