Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,368 members, 7,822,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Restoring Peace And Order To The Islam For Muslims Section - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Restoring Peace And Order To The Islam For Muslims Section (1333 Views)

What Does The Islam Religion Say About Satan? / What Does The Star And Half Moon Symbols Signify In The Islam Religion? / *~ Muhsin Voted The Islam For Muslims Section Poster Of The Year*~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Restoring Peace And Order To The Islam For Muslims Section by maclatunji: 7:01pm On Feb 06, 2012
Salam Alaykum, to my Muslim Brothers and Sisters. After several calls for a co-moderator on this section, I have been appointed to help Jarus with maintaining this board according to forum rules. There is no disputing the fact that this particular board is quite unique on Nairaland as it is designed for we Muslims to interact and share our faith. Hence, you see this notice (A forum for Muslims to share their faith. Muslims only please, even the moderators are Muslims.) when you are about to click on the link that leads here.

As Muslims, we have fundamental principles that unite us in our faith. Notwithstanding this, there are also many issues that we differ and hold varying opinions on. Hence, there are times we will debate amongst ourselves. However, this does not justify the loss of decorum, use of vile and foul language or the outright show of hatred to each other.

Henceforth, with the Grace of Allah such inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated. Healthy, well-researched and objective debate and discussions are encouraged but e-bullying, trolling, ill-mannerisms and foul-language should and will be decisively dealt with (Insha Allah).

I want to trust that we as Muslims can be expected to behave in a civil and respectable manner.

For Non-Muslims
You have to accept the fact that posting on this board is a privilege and not a right. Hence, you have to play by the rules (irrespective of what you think of them). You can ask questions, interact with Muslims here as long as you do so within the forum rules and in a respectable manner to Muslims. Hence, the days of posting threads with the sole purpose of annoying and hurting the feelings of Muslims with reckless abandon are gone.

There have been non-Muslims here who have shown relative decorum, we urge those of you that have been troublesome to learn from them and take heed. I am not here to fight anybody but have a responsibility to keep this place orderly, operating at optimum and for the benefit of Muslims and those who are genuinely interested in Islam and Muslims.

Thank you for your anticipated support and co-operation in this regard.

May Allah (SWT) make things easy for us and bless our endeavours (Amin).

smiley

Your Co-Moderator (Islam for Muslims Section)
Maclatunji

N.B: I need you to use the "Report to Moderator" tab to let me know of posts that are genuinely offensive as I cannot be on every thread to know what is happening.
Re: Restoring Peace And Order To The Islam For Muslims Section by deols(f): 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2012
hmmn! well written. hopefully, everyone will heed.
Re: Restoring Peace And Order To The Islam For Muslims Section by BetaThings: 9:48pm On Feb 06, 2012
May Allah guide all of us
Personally, I am of the view that posting here is also a privilege, not a right, even to muslims
I would like to implore us all to use the mildest words possible when we disagree with ourselves
Certain words should not be used at all. Pointless to list those words, but let us just pause before we post
We need to demonstrate that we really are the best of people
Re: Restoring Peace And Order To The Islam For Muslims Section by LagosShia: 11:04pm On Feb 06, 2012
Insha'Allah things will improve for the better.
Re: Restoring Peace And Order To The Islam For Muslims Section by maclatunji: 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2012
Let's give peace a chance cheesy

(1)

Muslims And The Quran / US Soldier Kills 16 Civilians In Afghanistan / Breaking News!!! Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Mosques On Friday Jumat Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.