Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Bomb Explodes In Igbo Man's Shop In Maiduguri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explodes In Igbo Man's Shop In Maiduguri (1794 Views)

Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead / Fuel Tanker Explodes In Onitsha / Bomb Explodes At Buguma In Rivers: Wike Attending A Function! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Explodes In Igbo Man's Shop In Maiduguri by freegaza(m): 7:45pm On Feb 06, 2012
The bomb exploded this afternoon around 5:00pm burning down the market completely in gamboru maiduguri worth hundreds of million.Is that how they will protect themselves?
Re: Bomb Explodes In Igbo Man's Shop In Maiduguri by MeAboki(m): 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2012
Don't dish out rumours, credible source pls
Re: Bomb Explodes In Igbo Man's Shop In Maiduguri by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 06, 2012
Do you know how many of these events go unreported by the media? you open your stinky mouth dey find link as if you go click am. Ode!
Re: Bomb Explodes In Igbo Man's Shop In Maiduguri by MeAboki(m): 12:33am On Feb 07, 2012
^^^^A matured and rational mind would always consider the information first and not just accept it on face value; in fact there is a name reserved for people like that, GULLIBLE, which I think suits you perfectly.
As for ode, well let others decide between you and me who is the real ode; and oh yes the stink, well thats not from my mouth, in fact you should know how it always stinks up whenever you uncross your legs. shocked Shegiya Yar Iska angry angry
Re: Bomb Explodes In Igbo Man's Shop In Maiduguri by freegaza(m): 1:36am On Feb 07, 2012
You will read in the papers today the market has been burnt down but they will hide the cause
Re: Bomb Explodes In Igbo Man's Shop In Maiduguri by MeAboki(m): 8:49am On Feb 08, 2012
^^^^^^pls if you are sure of this, then you must give the details e.g. quote the newspaper etc; at the end of the day you must validate the story by linking it with a credible source for it to be believable.
If it is true, then for goodness sake don't give up, publicize it again an again, people need to know. Its important to expose the truth.
Re: Bomb Explodes In Igbo Man's Shop In Maiduguri by adamabdul: 10:45am On Feb 08, 2012
It did happened the owner of the shop(dk pharmacy) and 2 of his employerz were killed check yesterday's dailytrust but contrary to speculation the market was not burnt down by the bomb.The market was burnt by JTF in the area
Re: Bomb Explodes In Igbo Man's Shop In Maiduguri by cjfavour(m): 3:30pm On Feb 08, 2012
did i hear igbo man? was he there in d shop? So Igbos are still there in maiduguri? ANY IGBO MAN KILLED IN BORNU STATE HAVE ONLY HIMSELF TO BLAME.ITS HIS STUPIDITY,FOOLISHNESS AND GREED DT KILLED HIM. How can a sensible igboman remain in bornu with all these 'knock out' blowing? LET ME REPEAT THIS FOR THE LAST TIME. IGBOS SHLD LEAVE NORTH.THEY SHLD NT REMAIN THERE OR WAIT AND SEE WHETHER D KNOCK OUT CAN KILL.NDI IGBO,SI NU UGWU AWUSA NA!!! NA NU OOOOOO!!!! LIFE IS PRECIOUS. Dont mind rochas who happen to b my hero bt nt in this case.
Re: Bomb Explodes In Igbo Man's Shop In Maiduguri by 9javoice1(m): 4:15pm On Feb 08, 2012
the hausa/fulanis are really upto something.

so they went on and burn down the shops of innocent igbo people.
they may want us to blv its boko boys action.

let me tell them what we blv in: we blv that average hausa/fulani/kanuri man is a boko haramite,
or have a terrorist tendency.
Re: Bomb Explodes In Igbo Man's Shop In Maiduguri by 9javoice1(m): 4:31pm On Feb 08, 2012
you cannot see any pity in words of any hausa/fulani/kanuri man when thier evil brothers kill innocent citizens or destroy civilian properties.

you only see them showing pity to the boko boys rather than the victims, eg: el rufai, sanusi statements and bornu state governor compersation
to boko boys instead of thier victims.
Re: Bomb Explodes In Igbo Man's Shop In Maiduguri by MeAboki(m): 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2012
9ja voice:

the hausa/fulanis are really upto something.

so they went on and burn down the shops of innocent igbo people.
they may want us to blv its boko boys action.

let me tell them what we blv in: we blv that average hausa/fulani/kanuri man is a boko haramite,
or have a terrorist tendency.

In response to the above highlighted (bold): Apparently not, since it would appear that some of your own ppl had converted and paid the ultimate price by having their fake arses blown to smithereens, hope they also rot in hell.

adamabdul:

It did happened the owner of the shop(dk pharmacy) and 2 of his employerz were killed check yesterday's dailytrust but contrary to speculation the market was not burnt down by the bomb.The market was burnt by JTF in the area

So Daily Trust carried the story, yet most of our seemingly well informed NLders happen not to have read about it, Wow! the silence is so deafening. You would have thought that a sensational story like this would have at least made the front page and more so attracted a lot of comments; but hardly any, likely because it does not fit the usual stereotyping and their obvious ethnic bigotry agenda.
Yep, selective journalism and information management at play, even at Nairaland.SMH.

Anyway, it seems to me there are real Boko Haram and fake Boko Harams out there wrecking havoc on Nigerians, no doubt some ppl are making money out of this.

@ yours above (in bold), it wouldn't surprise me if JTF's motive for setting the market on fire was to cover the evidence; how else would it look if another ethnic group was implicated - after all, only Hausa-Fulani so far know how to explode bomb and kill the innocent. sad
Re: Bomb Explodes In Igbo Man's Shop In Maiduguri by MeAboki(m): 5:24pm On Feb 08, 2012
9ja voice:

you cannot see any pity in words of any hausa/fulani/kanuri man when thier evil brothers kill innocent citizens or destroy civilian properties.

you only see them showing pity to the boko boys rather than the victims, eg: el rufai, sanusi statements and bornu state governor compersation
to boko boys instead of thier victims.

You obviously are ignorant of the fact that by far majority of the victims killed by BH happen to be from the ethnic group you are accusing; now that you know differently, perhaps you may want to lead by example by at least showing some sympathy for all the victims. Pls, prove me wrong and show you are not a bigot. angry
Re: Bomb Explodes In Igbo Man's Shop In Maiduguri by KnowAll(m): 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2012
Any Igbo left in Maiduguri is a Boko Haram sympathiser.
Re: Bomb Explodes In Igbo Man's Shop In Maiduguri by solihu(m): 7:50pm On Feb 08, 2012
@9ja voice, so JTF = Hausa/fulani/kanuri? I think you need to see a doctor.

@ OP, does it mean to free buses meant to convey the igbos in north didn't ply that route? There's just something irresistible about the north!
Re: Bomb Explodes In Igbo Man's Shop In Maiduguri by OneNaira6: 12:47am On Feb 09, 2012
undecided undecided cry cry angry angry
Any Igbo still residing up North, except those whom are stationed there by the government, whatever happens to you, na your own wahalla.
If you get injured, don't disturb ndi-Igbo. If one of your family members die due to your greed, don't disturb ndi-igbo. If you die, make sure you wrote a will telling your family members not to disturb ndi-Igbo. You are on your own.
Re: Bomb Explodes In Igbo Man's Shop In Maiduguri by 9javoice1(m): 1:32am On Feb 09, 2012
@solihu, so JTF = Hausa/fulani/kanuri? I think you need to see a doctor.
read below and be sincere in your judgment.

my bros we are too smart for this abokis to think we are fools. Listen to the trash yourself, "JTF burn down igbo men shops"
this simply to confuse the populace not to blv eighter news. but let me tell you we know the truth.

last time Adamawa governor openly deny boko boys killing 17 igbo people in his state, even as boko boys accepted the act as theirs.
el rufai claimed that boko boys in the video wears jeans therefore they cant be of hausa/fulani/kanuri origin, "imagine the open lie"
sanusi claimed that boko boys was killing bcus of poverty,that Delta state rcv bigger allocation than bornu state.
can you see all of their dignitaries directly/indirectly giving them support .
katsina state people went ahead and burn up the corpes( igbo) of boko victims to deny thier identity. can i go on on and on.

the event of past few months proves to us all that average hausa/fulani/kanuri ( H/F/K) man has murder and terrorist tendency.
save me the crap that H/F/K are sincere pple, if u talk truth during mango and banana trading while u are a murderer and your parents are your defendants
tell me is the person not a hypocrisy to the highest order. 

Even here on nl their bros openly say that boko victims should go to hell.
that alone tells us who theese guys are, but JESUS says, "those who kill by sword shall die likewise" time my dear shall tell.

@me_Aboki 
since it would appear that some of your own ppl had converted and paid the ultimate price by having their fake arses blown to smithereens, hope they also rot in hell.
can we imagine these people are devoid of conscience and human feelings.
Re: Bomb Explodes In Igbo Man's Shop In Maiduguri by 9javoice1(m): 1:42am On Feb 09, 2012
We all knew that murder is in the blood of thses h/f/k pple.

read about their great grand father usman dan fodio.

but they shall see bcus karma will be inevitable
Re: Bomb Explodes In Igbo Man's Shop In Maiduguri by MeAboki(m): 6:37pm On Feb 09, 2012
^^^^Look my friend; it seems you need to brush up on your comprehension, because you are certainly missing the point.

First of all, the topic is clearly about the alleged bomb explosion in an Igbo man's shop (DK Pharmacy) in Maiduguri, which you, your brothers on NL and the Southern dominated biased press conveniently chose to ignore.

Secondly, as for alleged denial/covert support for BH by the gov. and El Rufai respectively; well didn't Jonathon denied the Oct 1st bombing by MEND and tried to shift the blame to the North, even though MEND came out later to claim responsibility?

Thirdly, you are ignoring the fact, just as you and your cohorts are currently avoiding this very incidence, that there are already reports elsewhere of igbo/southern Christians attacking and burning churches to make it look as if done by Northern Hausa Fulani Muslims. Have you therefore, even for one second stopped to think about the implication this would have had against Northerners had this bomb not had exploded prematurely, exposing the culprits and their evil agenda, which you and similar bigots are still finding hard to grapple with? - after all, isn't that part of the southern grand plan towards separation of the country.

Fourthly, nobody claimed the JTF burnt the Igbo man's shop, but rather it was alleged they burnt the market (which you will note even BH had come out to deny any involvement with); so please if you happen to have any evidence to the contrary, kindly therefore forward it.

Fifthly, yes I indeed said I wished they (also) rot in hell; however what you failed to note was my use of the word also (intentionally now bracketed to serve as a reminder), inferring not just the Igbo culprits who blew themselves up but also inclusive of BH boys blowing innocent ppl - I made no distinction, or didn't you remember I had previously stated that by far the majority of BH victims were in fact Hausa-Fulani Muslims, then why should I or any normal thinking Hausa-Fulani sympathize with BH for killing his own ppl.

Finally, I am tempted to use the same logic that gave you reason to conclude that the average Hausa Fulani has tendency towards murder and terrorism; by similarly concluding that the average Igbo person has a tendency towards CANNIBALISM because it is ingrained in his/her DNA; but unlike you, I wouldn't because I should know better than to insult the generality of Igbo ppl for the sake of your insult along those from a small minority of bigots among them. However, should you decide to continue unabated then I should feel equally obliged to respond in the same kind - ppl living in a glass house shouldn't throw stones. angry

(1) (Reply)

5000 Note: One Not Necessary. By Ranti Fawehinmi / Apc Still Leading In Anambra Election- New Results / Peter Obi, Obiano’s Cold War Worsens!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.