Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,840 members, 7,844,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

I Feel Bad For The Ibos When I Read This. Dang You People Have Suffered In - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Feel Bad For The Ibos When I Read This. Dang You People Have Suffered In (576 Views)

I Suffered For 15 Years - Al-mustapha's Wife / Whoa Aids Plenty For Nigeria. Dang Akwa Ibom And Benue Both Are Hard Hit. / Remove The Dang Subsidy! Protests In Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Bad For The Ibos When I Read This. Dang You People Have Suffered In by oduasolja: 12:05am On Feb 07, 2012
Nigeria.
These northerners know you and dont respect you. this is sad.

dont worry you and your daughters are welcome to the south west . tell your sons to stay away though, criminals.

http://books.google.com/books?id=ftfXThvfQHkC&lpg=PA115&ots=iiRWe-qL0d&dq=opc%20igbo%20traders&pg=PA138#v=onepage&q=opc%20igbo%20traders&f=false

http://books.google.com/books?id=ftfXThvfQHkC&lpg=PA115&ots=iiRWe-qL0d&dq=opc%20igbo%20traders&pg=PA139#v=onepage&q=opc%20igbo%20traders&f=false
Re: I Feel Bad For The Ibos When I Read This. Dang You People Have Suffered In by OneNaira6: 12:10am On Feb 07, 2012
So
Have you ever been to SE or SS where Igbo dey (other groups in SS do to but since the topic is on Igbo, I'll talk of them), they don't respect North either so feeling is mutual.

I smell another chest-beating thread from SW.

Thus moving on and I advice every Igbo to do the same.

Let them chest-beat without anything backing it up in peace

(1) (Reply)

Auto Crash Claim 14 Lives In Lokoja-abuja Highway / Video: Okorocha Shares Money, Teaches In Imo Schools / Can We Save Ourselves?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.