Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,588 members, 7,958,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:24 AM

I’m The Most Qualified To Rule Bayelsa – Kemela Okara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m The Most Qualified To Rule Bayelsa – Kemela Okara (776 Views)

I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu, Bianca Tells Court / Buhari: "Northerners Are The Most Qualified" / Most Qualified Candidate To Replace Soludo: Dr. Sarah Alade --- Female (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m The Most Qualified To Rule Bayelsa – Kemela Okara by NAIJAVOICE(m): 5:04am On Feb 07, 2012
Action Congress of Nigeria, ACN governorship candidate in Bayelsa State, Mr. Kemela Okara, yesterday, said that of all the aspirants jostling for the position, he was a better candidate to govern the state.

Speaking with newsmen in Lagos, Okara said an ACN government in the state would usher in the transformation that every Bayelsan can trust, adding that since the creation of the state in 1991, the major challenge facing it was failure of “compassionate leadership that recognises that if you are given authority, it is meant to be people-centred.” http://trends.com.ng/2012/02/qualified-rule-bayelsa-kemela-okara/

(1) (Reply)

Ojukwu Grounds South-east / The Biafran Story By Ojukwu ( Exclusive Video Interview) / S-west Govs, Others Chart Common Agenda For Regional Dev

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.