Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Please Vote: Who Is The Anti-christ Here? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Vote: Who Is The Anti-christ Here? (1148 Views)

Poll: Who is the Anti-Christ?

Diluminati: 50% (4 votes)
Fxking2012: 50% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

Please Vote - Who Is A Tither? / The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware / T.b Josuah(the Rise Of A Nigerian Anti Christ ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Vote: Who Is The Anti-christ Here? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 07, 2012
This FxKing 2012 is calling me an anti-christ and even labelled others too.

Well i'm not.

So i want the forum to please vote who is the Anti-christ here?

diluminati or fxking2012?

Here's what you guys will use to judge this.

Diluminati accepts the message of Jesus that preaches love and not curses and hate messages.
Fxking2012 does not accept the message of love of Jesus but instead encourages pastors to keep on cursing and hating no matter what

Please judge with the following verses below

"Resist not evil, but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also." (Mt. 5:39)

"Remind the Christians to speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, showing meekness to all men." (Titus 3:2) (sorry i aint a christian lol)

"Follow Peace with all men and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord." (Hebrews 12:14)

The servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, in meekness instructing those that oppose themselves." (2 Timothy 2:24-25)

"Do all things without murmurrings and disputings, that ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God without rebuke in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation." (Philipians 2:14:15)

Jesus came "to guide our feet into the way of Peace." (Luke 1:79)

Whatever you to to another it is as tho you were doing it to Jesus for he said:"In as much as ye have done it into one of the least of these, my brothers, ye have done it unto me." (Matthew 25:40)

"In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother" (1John 3:10)

"He that doeth good is of God, but he that doeth evil hath not seen God." (3John 1.11)

"He that kills with the sword, must be killed with the sword." (Revelation 13:10)

Forgive "one another if any man have a quarrel with any." (Colossians 3:13)

If anyone steals from you "take it joyfully" (Hebrews 10:34)

Even if you are unjustly enslaved or imprisoned, you do not resist but seek to convert your Jailers as St. Paul did. (Philippians 4:22)

"Be diligent that you may be found in Peace." (2 Peter 3:14)

But doesn't the Bible say we are to obey the Government? Yes, in all things which are not contrary to the Gospel, but if Jesus says live in peace and the governments says go to war, then "We ought to obey God rather than men." (Acts 5:29)

The Fruit of the Spirit is Peace, Love, Gentleness, Meekness" (Galatians 5:22)

"Walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called with all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the spirit in the bond of Peace." (Ephesians 4:1-3)

Peace is the Gospel . This is the doctrine of Christ. "Whosoever transgresses and abides not in the Doctrine of Christ hath not God." (2John 2:1)

"The fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace." (James 3:18)

"Whosoever compells you to go a mile with him, go with him twain." (Mt.5:41)

"When they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another" (Matthew 10:32)

This world is not your home. "You are citizens of heaven." (Philippians 3:20)

"[size=18pt]I say unto you love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use and persecute you, that you may be children of your father which is in heaven.[/size]" (Matthew 5:44-45)

"Behold I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves; be ye therefore as wise a serpents, and as harmless as doves." (Matthew 10:15)

[size=22pt] "Have peace with one another.[/size]" Romans 9:50)

"Let us follow after the things that make for peace." (Romans 14:19)

javascript:void(0); (1 Corinthians 7:15)

"Live in peace." (2 Corinthians 13:11)

Jesus mission was to "Preach Peace." (Acts 10:36)

Jesus came and "preached peace." (Ephesians 2:17)

"Seek Peace and ensue it." (1Peter 1:3)

"As you would that men would do to you, do ye also to them likewise." (Luke 6:31)

"We are counted as sheep for the slaughter." (Romans 8:36)

"Blessed are the Peacemakers for they shall be called the children of God." (Matthew 5:19)

"He hath given us the ministry of reconciliation" (2 Corinthians 5:18)

"As far as your responsibility goes, live at peace with all men." (Romans 12:18 Phillips translation)

"On earth peace, good will towards men." (Luke 2:14)

"If any man will sue thee at the law to take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also." (Matthew 5:40)

"Ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars, see that ye be not troubled." (Matthew 24:cool

"My kingdom is not of this world. If my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight that I should be delivered of the Jews." (John 18:36)

"Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword, shall perish with the sword." (Matthew 26:52)

"[size=30pt]Bless them that persecute you:[/size] bless and curse not." (Romans 12:14)

"Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good." (Romans 12:20)

"Recompense no man evil for evil." (Romans 12.:7)

"Being reviled, we bless . Being persecuted we suffer it. Being defamed, we entreat." (1Corinthians 4:12-13)

"Dearly Beloved, avenge not yourselves but rather give place unto wrath, for it is written Vengeance is mine, I will repay saith the Lord." (Romans 12:19)

"Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him, if he thirst, give him drink." (Romans 12:9)

"See that none render evil for evil, or railing for railing, but contrariwise blessing." (1 Peter3:9)

God's primary title in the New Testament is The God of Peace. It is used six times (Rom. 15:33, Heb. 13:20, Phil. 4:9, Rom. 16:20, 1 Thess. 5:3, 2 Thess. 3:16)

"Blessed are the Meek for they shall inherit the earth." (Mt.5.5)

"God is not the author of confusion, but of Peace." (1Cor.14:33)

"How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of them that preach The Gospel of Peace." (Rom.10:15)

"Finally Brethern, farewell, be perfect. Be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace and the God of Love and Peace shall be with you." (2 Cor.13.11)

So who is the Anti-christ here that rejects the message of Jesus? 
Re: Please Vote: Who Is The Anti-christ Here? by benodic: 9:31am On Feb 08, 2012
I am sorry to say this but when i look around christendom today all i see is mostly thousands of anti-christs parading around as christians polluting the air with intolerance, hatred and discrimination.
Christ's message is very simple. Love your neighbour as yourself and do unto others as you would have them do unto you. If you are not doing this then you are an anti- christ. Simple and short
Re: Please Vote: Who Is The Anti-christ Here? by FXKing2012(m): 9:39am On Feb 08, 2012
diluminati:

This FxKing 2012 is calling me an anti-christ and even labelled others too.

Well i'm not.

So i want the forum to please vote who is the Anti-christ here?

diluminati or fxking2012?

Here's what you guys will use to judge this.

Diluminati accepts the message of Jesus that preaches love and not curses and hate messages.
Fxking2012 does not accept the message of love of Jesus but instead encourages pastors to keep on cursing and hating no matter what

Please judge with the following verses below

So who is the Anti-christ here that rejects the message of Jesus? 

Did you really have to go as low as distorting facts just to gain cred? Why would u go as far as saying things I did not say? Itz totally uncalled for and makes u lose any little credibility u had left.
Re: Please Vote: Who Is The Anti-christ Here? by Joagbaje(m): 10:06am On Feb 08, 2012
There is difference between "An Antichrist" and "The antichrist" Non of you is the Antichrist . The antichrist refers to only one man of sin,who will claim to be God of israel and persecute Gods people.
Re: Please Vote: Who Is The Anti-christ Here? by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 08, 2012
Joagbaje:

There is difference between "An Antichrist" and "The antichrist" Non of you is the Antichrist . The antichrist refers to only one man of sin,who will claim to be God of israel and persecute Gods people.

There are antichrists, and this refers to anyone who does not believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

"Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us." - 1 John 2 : 18-19

"Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son. No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also." - 1 John 2:22

Muslims, Judaic Jews, atheists, Buddhists etc etc will all qualify to be antichrist.
Re: Please Vote: Who Is The Anti-christ Here? by FXKing2012(m): 10:38am On Feb 08, 2012
frosbel:

There are antichrists, and this refers to anyone who does not believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

"Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us." - 1 John 2 : 18-19

"[b]Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist—denying the Father and the Son. No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also." - 1 John 2:22

Muslims, Judaic Jews, atheists, Buddhists etc etc will all qualify to be antichrist.[/b]

Very well noted. So @diluminati falls under the term antichrist cos she used to be a Christian then walked away cos "she was never part of us" and now she even denies Jesus is the Christ.
@diluminati, u have received the answer to your question about who is an antichrist.

@diluminati, et al. Jesus loves you and I'd advise you to come back to Him b4 itz too late!
Re: Please Vote: Who Is The Anti-christ Here? by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 08, 2012
@Fxking
stop speaking from both sides of your mouth. can you see how silly you become?

I'm saying its wrong for your lefulefu pastor to curse basing my judgement on what Jesus said above.

You said 'oh no' its right for pastor to curse, even saying their curses have started working in contrast to what Jesus said above.

So who is the Anti christ here that rejects the word he spoke?

Please go get a brain.
Re: Please Vote: Who Is The Anti-christ Here? by FXKing2012(m): 12:23pm On Feb 08, 2012
diluminati:

@Fxking
stop speaking from both sides of your mouth. can you see how silly you become?

I'm saying its wrong for your lefulefu pastor to curse basing my judgement on what Jesus said above.

You said 'oh no' its right for pastor to curse, even saying their curses have started working in contrast to what Jesus said above.

So who is the Anti christ here that rejects the word he spoke?

Please go get a brain.

You are the antichrist cos u walked away from Jesus and even deny Him as Lord and Saviour. Period!
Re: Please Vote: Who Is The Anti-christ Here? by Judek2(m): 1:35pm On Feb 08, 2012
Who ever accepts Jesus as lord and Saviour, is not an antichrist, even if he is non Christian.
who ever preaches in accordance to Christ is not an antichrist.But who does not accept and discredit his divinity and person,is an antichrist.

Luke 11:23 "He who is not with me is against me, and he who does not gather with me, scatters.

There are many antichrists,which are brood of the false Prophet (The main antichrist) frequently mentioned in the book of revelation,along side the beast.

Any idea who the Prophet is or will be?
Re: Please Vote: Who Is The Anti-christ Here? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 08, 2012
FXKing2012:

You are the antichrist cos u walked away from Jesus and even deny Him as Lord and Saviour. Period!

Ok i've thrown my arguments to you and that you cant deny. I mean the scriptures i put in your face.

Now you defend yours. Tell me why its right for Your Pastor to curse anyone, no matter who they are? even his enemies?

Please lay a solid counter argument that disproves the scriptures above, then we can all clear the air.

I'm waiting!
Re: Please Vote: Who Is The Anti-christ Here? by FXKing2012(m): 9:53pm On Feb 08, 2012
diluminati:

Ok i've thrown my arguments to you and that you cant deny. I mean the scriptures i put in your face.

Now you defend yours. Tell me why its right for Your Pastor to curse anyone, no matter who they are? even his enemies?

Please lay a solid counter argument that disproves the scriptures above, then we can all clear the air.

I'm waiting!

Read Acts 13:4-12. Paul cursed Elymas the sorcerer who wanted to stop him (Paul) from seeing Sergius Paulus. The same power that worked in Paul works in us today as Christians.
Read Mark 11;20. Jesus Christ our savior cursed a fig tree and by the following day the tree was dead.
Those are the evidences from the scriptures you need. Tell me urs.
Re: Please Vote: Who Is The Anti-christ Here? by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 09, 2012
FXKing2012:

Read Acts 13:4-12. Paul cursed Elymas the sorcerer who wanted to stop him (Paul) from seeing Sergius Paulus. The same power that worked in Paul works in us today as Christians.
Read Mark 11;20. Jesus Christ our savior cursed a fig tree and by the following day the tree was dead.
Those are the evidences from the scriptures you need. Tell me urs.

Well these were actions right, but what do you follow? actions or words?Hypocrite!

In case you were blind at that time, i'll post it again, heres my argument

"Resist not evil, but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also." (Mt. 5:39)

"Remind the Christians to speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, showing meekness to all men." (Titus 3:2) (sorry i aint a christian lol)

"Follow Peace with all men and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord." (Hebrews 12:14)

The servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, in meekness instructing those that oppose themselves." (2 Timothy 2:24-25)

"Do all things without murmurrings and disputings, that ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God without rebuke in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation." (Philipians 2:14:15)

Whatever you to to another it is as tho you were doing it to Jesus for he said:"In as much as ye have done it into one of the least of these, my brothers, ye have done it unto me." (Matthew 25:40)

"In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother" (1John 3:10)

"He that doeth good is of God, but he that doeth evil hath not seen God." (3John 1.11)

"He that kills with the sword, must be killed with the sword." (Revelation 13:10)

Even if you are unjustly enslaved or imprisoned, you do not resist but seek to convert your Jailers as St. Paul did. (Philippians 4:22)

But doesn't the Bible say we are to obey the Government? Yes, in all things which are not contrary to the Gospel, but if Jesus says live in peace and the governments says go to war, then "We ought to obey God rather than men." (Acts 5:29)

"Walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called with all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the spirit in the bond of Peace." (Ephesians 4:1-3)

Peace is the Gospel . This is the doctrine of Christ. "Whosoever transgresses and abides not in the Doctrine of Christ hath not God." (2John 2:1)

"The fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace." (James 3:18)

"[size=18pt]I say unto you love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use and persecute you, that you may be children of your father which is in heaven.[/size]" (Matthew 5:44-45)

"Behold I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves; be ye therefore as wise a serpents, and as harmless as doves." (Matthew 10:15)

"As you would that men would do to you, do ye also to them likewise." (Luke 6:31)

"Blessed are the Peacemakers for they shall be called the children of God." (Matthew 5:19)

"As far as your responsibility goes, live at peace with all men." (Romans 12:18 Phillips translation)

"If any man will sue thee at the law to take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also." (Matthew 5:40)

"Ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars, see that ye be not troubled." (Matthew 24:cool

"My kingdom is not of this world. If my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight that I should be delivered of the Jews." (John 18:36)

"Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword, shall perish with the sword." (Matthew 26:52)

"[size=30pt]Bless them that persecute you:[/size] bless and curse not." (Romans 12:14)

"Being reviled, we bless . Being persecuted we suffer it. Being defamed, we entreat." (1Corinthians 4:12-13)

"Dearly Beloved, avenge not yourselves but rather give place unto wrath, for it is written Vengeance is mine, I will repay saith the Lord." (Romans 12:19)

"Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him, if he thirst, give him drink." (Romans 12:9)

"See that none render evil for evil, or railing for railing, but contrariwise blessing." (1 Peter3:9)

God's primary title in the New Testament is The God of Peace. It is used six times (Rom. 15:33, Heb. 13:20, Phil. 4:9, Rom. 16:20, 1 Thess. 5:3, 2 Thess. 3:16)

"How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of them that preach The Gospel of Peace." (Rom.10:15)

"Finally Brethern, farewell, be perfect. Be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace and the God of Love and Peace shall be with you." (2 Cor.13.11)

So refute the words of Jesus right here. Tell me Jesus was wrong to say all that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or is he still your Lord?
Re: Please Vote: Who Is The Anti-christ Here? by FXKing2012(m): 9:45am On Feb 09, 2012
And where in all the verses u quoted did it state that curses do not work? Pls tell me, where?/
Re: Please Vote: Who Is The Anti-christ Here? by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 09, 2012
Stop being such a dumb and stop evading my questions. Typical Nigerian, i've answered you, why dont you do the same?

Those are the words of Jesus which we both know clearly tells you not to curse. So please refute those words now? since you say its right for your pastor to curse? so who is right and wrong here? your pastor or Jesus?

Please just answer, refusing to do so will show how silly you are and will show that you are just an hero worshipper and nothing else.
Re: Please Vote: Who Is The Anti-christ Here? by FXKing2012(m): 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2012
diluminati:

Stop being such a dumb and stop evading my questions. Typical Nigerian, i've answered you, why dont you do the same?

Those are the words of Jesus which we both know clearly tells you not to curse. So please refute those words now? since you say its right for your pastor to curse? so who is right and wrong here? your pastor or Jesus?

Please just answer, refusing to do so will show how silly you are and will show that you are just an hero worshipper and nothing else.

Did Jesus curse a tree or not? Answer me that question.
Re: Please Vote: Who Is The Anti-christ Here? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 09, 2012
Oh yes he caused a Tree. but did he give an order for you to follow suit?

That is my question here! Which one will you follow? His actions or His words? Let me post it again till it gets to your skull!!

So you answer mine. Are you refuting the words of Jesus and the message of peace to satisfy your own selfish interest?

Re: Please Vote: Who Is The Anti-christ Here? by FXKing2012(m): 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2012
And did Paul, who happened to be the greatest apostle, curse a man or not? Answer is he did. So does that not tell you that curses work?
Re: Please Vote: Who Is The Anti-christ Here? by Judek2(m): 7:50am On Feb 10, 2012
I voted @diluminati cos the name sounds more like the Anti-Christs, and even Anti-God. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue tongue tongue
Re: Please Vote: Who Is The Anti-christ Here? by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 10, 2012
Judek2:

I voted @diluminati cos the name sounds more like the Anti-Christs, and even Anti-God. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue tongue tongue

This is one of the worrying factors affecting Nigerian Christians today. They all follow names, actions but what about the Words, Commandments? Just look at yourself.

@Fxking2012

Why are you dribbling? You havent answered my Question.

Are you refuting the commandments of Jesus as stated in those scriptures i put in your face?

Stop talking to me about their actions, they never commanded you to do what they did, but what they said. So tell me was jesus wrong to make these statements, are these scriptures in the bible now invalid, because it is right for Your Pastor to dish out curses?
Re: Please Vote: Who Is The Anti-christ Here? by FXKing2012(m): 10:56am On Feb 10, 2012
Judek2:

Thank u jare better person. Maybe u shld click on the voting tab at the top left corner of this thread.

diluminati:

This is one of the worrying factors affecting Nigerian Christians today. They all follow names, actions but what about the Words, Commandments? Just look at yourself.

@Fxking2012

Are you refuting the commandments of Jesus as stated in those scriptures i put in your face?

Stop talking to me about their actions, they never commanded you to do what they did, but what they said. So tell me was jesus wrong to make these statements, are these scriptures in the bible now invalid, because it is right for Your Pastor to dish out curses?

And where in those scriptures u stated that Jesus state or even insinuate that curses dont work? And for ur information, we are to follow every action of Jesus cos we are His followers.
Re: Please Vote: Who Is The Anti-christ Here? by FXKing2012(m): 3:59pm On Feb 10, 2012
I've replied you. Talking abt ur post on my 'falling in love' thread.
Re: Please Vote: Who Is The Anti-christ Here? by dare2think: 4:05pm On Feb 10, 2012
Seriously, both of you are not anti-christ, you simply have different views about things.

Am sure God loves you both.

You guys should kiss and make up already!!!
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Please Vote: Who Is The Anti-christ Here? by FXKing2012(m): 9:06am On Feb 11, 2012
dare2think:

Seriously, both of you are not anti-christ, you simply have different views about things.

I have to disagree, @diluminati is asntichrist. From her name to the fact that she is an athiest shows she's antichrist. Bible says anybody who is not with Christ is against Him.
Re: Please Vote: Who Is The Anti-christ Here? by Judek2(m): 9:19am On Feb 11, 2012
diluminati:

@Fxking2012

Dont be so ached,I didnt vote any. grin grin grin .

I wont realy vote anybody as an Antichrist, its rather needless and dumb. smiley

But there is an Igbo adage that says, "Aha onye na'achoje ya."
Your name says much about you. Answering a name and living the opposite of the names representation makes one a hypocrite. smiley
dare2think:

Kindda difficult, atleast,not here on Nairaland. grin grin
Re: Please Vote: Who Is The Anti-christ Here? by FXKing2012(m): 10:36am On Feb 11, 2012
Judek2:

But there is an Igbo adage that says, "Aha onye na'achoje ya."
Your name says much about you. Answering a name and living the opposite of the names representation makes one a[b] hypocrite[/b]. smiley
Kindda difficult, atleast,not here on Nairaland. grin grin

Thank u for pointing out how much of a hypocrite she is. She's also an antichrist though for walking away from Jesus
Re: Please Vote: Who Is The Anti-christ Here? by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 11, 2012
Oh wait there punk.

I didnt tell you i am a christian, i never mentioned that.

I'm just tryna show you how dumb you are. For if anyone had to be an antichrist, sure it aint gonna be me, coz i dont even believe in any 4cking anti-christ. I'm using your own bible to judge you and found you wanting, you silly hypocrite!

It's sure gona be You the Anti christ, one who rejects the teaching of Your Jesus and follow his own lewd ways.

You reject that Jesus said you should bless your enemies even if they curse you and instead you say pastors and their followers should keep on cursing which is a direct insult on Jesus and what he stood for. Once again , let me put it to your face so you see your folly. HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[size=18pt] "God is not the author of confusion, but of Peace." [/size](1Cor.14:33)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Greatest Man That Ever Lived? / How Should Church Members React To Corrupt Pastors? / Muslim Man Has A Brain Aneurysm Then Converts To Christianity When He Wakes Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.