Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,656 members, 7,955,371 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:55 AM

Chineke! Boko Haram Live On N T A! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chineke! Boko Haram Live On N T A! (1364 Views)

Boko Haram:live Pictures In GWAJA Adamawa State! / Major Gen. Isa Army Director Of Public Relations On Containing Boko Haram - Live / Live! President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan In A Media Chat On N. T. A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chineke! Boko Haram Live On N T A! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 07, 2012
I switched from AIT to NTA by 9pm and after a few munites, guess what I saw?

Two Boko Haramists were live on NTA. I almost ran out of my house incase the TV explodes. LOL

Anyway, their faces were covered and one them was making a speech: they want dialogue with government. They even mentioned names of the people they are sending as emisaries.

Na wao o. Make una warn NTA oo, make them no bring these Boko guys inside my TV oo. I no wan loose my TV.

Hahahaha. Boko done tire ooo, they want peace.

What do you guys think?
Re: Chineke! Boko Haram Live On N T A! by flexgee: 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2012
Boko Haram is scared!!!! Their yansh don open. The arrested Boko haram spokesman is singing like a bird! some people (Northarn politicians) can't sleep anymore. Their yansh don open.

But Boko haram went too far, the day they bombed the united nations building in abuja, them no know say anywhere them sit down or lie down put go burn, now it's getting hot and they want to dialogue. make thunder fire them. them go see fire. oya sss, army, police jt, jt, JTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!! grin grin
Re: Chineke! Boko Haram Live On N T A! by UncleJJ(m): 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2012
Dem don give am injection nah - e must takl kiss
Re: Chineke! Boko Haram Live On N T A! by muyoto: 10:27pm On Feb 07, 2012
noblezone:

I switched from AIT to NTA by 9pm and after a few munites, guess what I saw?

Two Boko Haramists were live on NTA. I almost ran out of my house incase the TV explodes. LOL

Anyway, their faces were covered and one them was making a speech: they want dialogue with government. They even mentioned names of the people they are sending as emisaries.

Na wao o. Make una warn NTA oo, make them no bring these Boko guys inside my TV oo. I no wan loose my TV.

Hahahaha. Boko done tire ooo, they want peace.

What do you guys think?

you for run naa. . . grin grin
Re: Chineke! Boko Haram Live On N T A! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2012
muyoto:

you for run naa. . . grin grin

Bros no be small thing o. I done almost take cover before I come see say na peace them want.
Re: Chineke! Boko Haram Live On N T A! by White007(m): 11:07pm On Feb 07, 2012
Water boarding is a good tool to make those arrested start talking.

Water Boarding: The prisoner is bound to an inclined board, feet raised and head slightly below the feet. Cellophane is wrapped over the prisoner's face and water is poured over him. Unavoidably, the gag reflex kicks in and a terrifying fear of drowning leads to almost instant pleas to bring the treatment to a halt.

CIA officers who subjected themselves to the water boarding technique lasted an average of 14 seconds before caving in. They said al Qaeda's toughest prisoner, Khalid Sheik Mohammed, won the admiration of interrogators when he was able to last between two and two-and-a-half minutes before begging to confess.

If this harsh interrogation method is handed out to the BH idiots, it will get them talking in no time.
Re: Chineke! Boko Haram Live On N T A! by houvest: 11:38pm On Feb 07, 2012
Is it not a ploy for heat to be let off them so they can restrategise and strike again? SSS should take this with apinch of salt unless it is a splinter group.

(1) (Reply)

FIRS Executive Chairman Finally Ends Two 4-year Tenure / Annoyed Man Fills City's Potholes Himself - Video / G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.