Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,030 members, 7,818,041 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (2081 Views)

Please Advise! Heavy Menstrual Period!!! / My True-Love Is Planning To Leave Me: Please Advise / Divorced Single Mum But Getting Married Again. (please Advise) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 08, 2012
Re: . by spainbaby(f): 11:28am On Feb 08, 2012
my dear pls dont lie tp urself.i tell you one thing.d worst place to change a person is in d context of a relationship or marrriage.pls tink twice before marrying her.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 08, 2012
What you need is a woman(mature thinking willing to listen and work things out kind of girl instead of acting silly all because she hasn't got a ring on her finger) and not a girl and believe me that one you are dating is a girl and not a woman. Those pranks of hers were plyed by me in high school(marriage part excluded). You don't need someone that will promise to "do as you wish" when she gets married to you. All you need is someone that will be true to herself married or not and willing to sacrifice a lot willingly and from the heart when married.

Cast you net in the sea brother, For you will find a better fish. That girl is too desperate to be true. Why would a woman be nagging a man she just met for marriage like that? thats just cheap IMO.

You need to stop pressurizing yourself cos if you keep acting this desperate you will fall into the hands of the wrong woman. STOP THE MATCHMAKING BUSINESS AND GO GET A DECENT GIRL FOR YOURSELF, YOU ARE A MAN. YOU WILL MEET THE RIGHT ONE JUST CONCENTRATE AND FOCUS AND FORGET ABOUT WANTING TO MARRY ASAP, COS IF YOU CONTINUE WITH THIS MENTALITY OF YOURS, YOU WILL BE RUSHING OUT OF THE MARRIAGE YOU RUSHED INTO

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 08, 2012
Re: . by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 08, 2012
Thanks for the replies, i really appreciate.
In addition, since i came back i stay with my people(family) so i can set up 1 or 2 biznes before getting a place of my own but could you believe this girl once asked me to get an apartment first. everything about her is going against my original plan.
Re: . by spainbaby(f): 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2012
dear jst use ur brain in wat ever u re doing. d way i see it ,d babe is desperate.pls learn how well before concluding.u set up tins befoe renting house.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2012
Dr. Joe:

Thanks for the replies, i really appreciate.
In addition, since i came back i stay with my people(family) so i can set up 1 or 2 biznes before getting a place of my own but could you believe this girl once asked me to get an apartment first. everything about her is going against my original plan.

If you can afford to get your own apartment, what is stopping you? No woman wants to visit her man at his family's house. We all need privacy abeg.

I agree with her telling you to get a place of your own but ONLY IF YOU KNOW YOU CAN AFFORD IT.

LIKE I SAID, you do not need that girl in your life.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2012
Re: . by iaabc(f): 1:03pm On Feb 08, 2012
You have received the right advice here. Stop giving yourself unnecessary pressure. Seek and you will find.
Re: . by HISchild: 1:09pm On Feb 08, 2012
Pray for wisdom - "be anxious for nothing but by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving make your requests mae known unto to GOD, " Phil 4:6-7
Re: . by agiboma(f): 2:08pm On Feb 08, 2012
Stick to your plan this girl seems like she wants to railroad you. Why not set up your business that will sustain you, then think about the marriage issue. Your a man, you dont have a biological clock working against you, so take your time. As for the girl I would just cut her loss and date others.
Re: . by Outstrip(f): 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2012
How old are you and how old is she?
Re: . by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 08, 2012
Re: . by mission08: 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2012
My guy, u dont have to be in a hurry cos marriage is not a thing to hurry into, it's a lifetime commitment. Dat girl sounds fishy, she has started manifesting b4 marriage but once u marry u'll see part 2 cos I'm sure u havnt seen anytin yet. It is traces like this that some pple ignore only for them to regret their action later. Take urtime and find ur wife urself. Mind u, if u can maintain a low profile, I mean no show offs that u just landed, with time u'll meet d right one. But wait o, why not go ahead with ur other plans or is marriage d no 1 on ur list? Cos I think by the time u start ur running around 4 ur biz/investmt, u'll continue to meet more people.
Re: . by ronkebp(f): 8:00pm On Feb 08, 2012
Dr. Joe:

Thanks guys for the candid advice, i greatly appreciate.

@Outstrip, am 31yrs and she is in her mid 20s

Good advice has been given to you, you guys are still young, no need rushing into anything, get an apartment, try setting up your biz, look for your own-wife to be, then start thinking of marraige.
Re: . by babanne(m): 12:16pm On Feb 09, 2012
Have a heart-to-heart discussion with her. be sure there is no perfect wife/husband in this world.if you get another person, that one may have worse personality flaws.learn to forgive as well.

1 Like

Re: . by ssjalo(m): 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2012
My guy i think 99% of NL have already gave you a recommended advises, run for your life.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 09, 2012
thanks guys for your concern, am really humbled to have you guys around and your advice mean a lot to me, i shall make no mistake.
Re: . by moremi2008(m): 6:55am On Feb 10, 2012
PS - She wasn't at a wake-keep! I can't believe you fell for that st'pid lie!  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: . by tsolution: 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2013
You don't need this girl. She cannot change, can only get worse afterwards. Please take your time, marriage is a lifetime contract.
Pray to God for a Xtian home where the altar fire burns aglow with joy, love, peace and grace.
When you see ur wife u will know (u can tell God u don't want to miss her when u meet her)
The accomodation u may not need it now,if u are with a loving family. She wants to be alone with you and that is dangerous. Invest your money for now. CHEERS.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Week-old Baby Boy Dies 'after Being Attacked By Family's Jack Rus / Girls Who Cohabited In The University (jwonder's Opinion) / The 'disturbing' Photo That Has The Internet Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.